Author Topic: OVERSEER - PLEASE READ(bigjakedoggydogg)  (Read 1526 times)

HBKid_Jr

Re: OVERSEER - PLEASE READ(bigjakedoggydogg)
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2002, 07:56:18 AM »
ouch....that sucks yo....anyway can i be mod now lol

-{bLaDe}

no, ive been here longer
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

min0rity

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2002, 07:56:35 AM »
No mods should'nt, but firstly, what was written that he deleted? No disrespect to Minority but he has a history of beefin and bad mouthin people, and look how many other cats in that post went off on complete character assasinations of Jake, where he lived etc, that isnt debating either, thats mad wack.

Anyway, like i said, its your board, and you've handled it how you see fit, i aint gonna argue the point...

dude if you read that topic...you can clearly see bigjake starting the whole thing read it from 1 to 4 fool...

also IT DON'T MATTER what was written that was deleted...but just for the record...what i wrote was some shit about how bigjake started an argument and all of a sudden he is in a wrong but can't admit it so he gotta resort to deleting posts and "flexing mod powers or whatever" which is gay for real

and whats my history got to do with this...DID I MAKE him write what he wrote on that thread??? NO so whatever the only people i cause beefs with is people i know (playing around)

overseer did something that a lot of people will appreciate cuz i ain't the only one complaining about this shit i mean damn i could name plenty of people that complain about this against bigjake in the past...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2002, 08:35:45 AM »
ok i've read it.. man bigjake... u got a ego problem, step off you u sound like ur living in a 'drizzay dre world' when u see that many people disagreeing with you you gotta see the balance is off kilter and re-evaluate your position.

You getting irrritated and threatening instead of backing it up is WEAK.  

WORD.......lmao @ his ego.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

techniec

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2002, 08:39:41 AM »
this is the reason why i respect overseer

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2002, 09:02:29 AM »
its a shame that this action had to be taken... but bigjake needs to learn to accept other opinions without looking down at people...

techniec

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2002, 09:32:25 AM »
its a shame that this action had to be taken... but bigjake needs to learn to accept other opinions without looking down at people...

i agree man, this herb talks so much nonsense, and he has this sense of "hes better than us" cuz hes from cali, and takes mozart classes, that muthafucka is lucky he dont live in toronto...............

Joachim

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2002, 09:33:43 AM »
joachim i know ya don't wanna argue.. i'll answer ya points since this is gonna be a hot topic for the next day or so.

like i said above we can't tell what was deleted which is why I haven't been able to act on accusations in the past. since in this instance he straight out threatened to use his position to do that. its also plain to see what caused this was an overinflated ego.

the thread was on point till he fucked it up.
the personal shit didnt come until
*after* bigjake had taken it to that level first with everyone who disagreed with him, and when they fought back he had the nerve to say "stick to the topic", threatened to "flex powers" and took every other cheap shot he could... WEAK!

i guess wackness brews wackness since it all decended into the character assasinations and more bullshit from everyone.

Fair enough, i cant defend the undefendable.

dude if you read that topic...you can clearly see bigjake starting the whole thing read it from 1 to 4 fool...

also IT DON'T MATTER what was written that was deleted...but just for the record...what i wrote was some shit about how bigjake started an argument and all of a sudden he is in a wrong but can't admit it so he gotta resort to deleting posts and "flexing mod powers or whatever" which is gay for real

and whats my history got to do with this...DID I MAKE him write what he wrote on that thread NO so whatever the only people i cause beefs with is people i know (playing around)

Check it, you call me a fool, then go on to say you only start beefs with cats you know, you just slapped yourself son...

techniec

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2002, 10:03:50 AM »
minority also said he was playing around^^^^^^^^^^

min0rity

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2002, 11:10:41 AM »

Check it, you call me a fool, then go on to say you only start beefs with cats you know, you just slapped yourself son...

yo homie..i dont know what your problem is with me..but whatever youre trying to do (cause beef) just stop it now man......

it seems like you can't read very well since what i meant by that is i cause beef with people i know which i'm playing around so they know and i know its not serious...hell internet is not serious so calm down

Joachim

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2002, 11:18:04 AM »

yo homie..i dont know what your problem is with me..but whatever youre trying to do (cause beef) just stop it now man......

it seems like you can't read very well since what i meant by that is i cause beef with people i know which i'm playing around so they know and i know its not serious...hell internet is not serious so calm down

You for real? First you call me a fool, then you say you dont want beef, then you say i cant read, and apparently im the one who wants internet beef, aight homie whatever you say...

I understood what you wrote, it was Prince Tech who misinterpreted it.

min0rity

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2002, 04:15:17 AM »

You for real? First you call me a fool, then you say you dont want beef, then you say i cant read, and apparently im the one who wants internet beef, aight homie whatever you say...

I understood what you wrote, it was Prince Tech who misinterpreted it.

huh??? lol do you NOT understand english???

Joachim

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2002, 04:38:09 AM »

huh??? lol do you NOT understand english???

Obviously not  ::)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2002, 07:32:26 PM »
man i ain't even going to fucking beg for this possition back but i will say this...IF i was such a bad moderator in the past...why did i get revoted in? to be honest with you that was the FIRST post i deleted in like 6 months the last thing i deleted was my own post where i thik i double posted...lol. but whatever... if y'all want to know what was in that post that got deleted it was something to the lines of this....." fuck you , you don't know shit about music, blh blah  blah blah blah your a fucking jack ass , bakersfield sux, you suck , your mom sux, ect ect. ect.....all this when i said not once not twice, but 3 TIMES i would like it if this post would go back to the original question.....and i EVEN said if you want to argue this point in another post YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME to. i did the good thing  in helping the post and board out like you said  in the revotes. and  didn't delete his shit to get the upper hand or ANYONE else for that matter becuas i OPENLY INVITED THEM TO MAKE ANOTHER post about them. that's petty i think to take away my mod possistion when the only people who hate me here are the ones who can't win an arguement with me. but like i said if you wanna take it away from me. fine fuckin fine, it's your board....you've even done shit like this in the past, trauma even done shit like this in the past , and it was ay ok.....

it would be one thing if i did what NIK did and just deleted posts for my own pleasure of winning an argument

but i freakking INVITED THEM TO OPEN ANOTHER THREAD , so it wouldn't mess up this thread, i even admitted i was wrong for blowing it up that big, and i warned them 3 times!!!!

uuuuuuuggg.....and again if you REALLY look at the situation here the only people here who hate me are the ones who don't like me becuase they lost an argument with me or are personally mad becuase i disagree with them about something i.e tech

let's go through a checklist here

tha7th-bone thugs n harmony argument
Minority-i forget why he does, but yo whatever it was i prooved i didn't do shit wrong, and YOU yourself overseer banned him from it
Tech-becuase i support the UK and US and don't agree with him politically
Mack 11-becuase i dislike deathrow and say and do the EXACT things you do/say in those posts but more frequently

i don't get it ....i honestly don't

in my mind i was doing what was right , and what YOU , OVERSEER , YOU wanted me to do, (which was help the thread out and TELL them (again) not once but 2 or 3 times , to stick to the topic now, and open another thread to debate in.....

and about me being arrogant and shit, fuck yeah i think i have a reason to be arrogant when i've experienced all this knowledge that 99% of you havn't execpt trauma or even tanjint....i even ended the debate and said whatever i'm done....the ony time i fucking responded back after that was to warn them AGAIN to stick to the topic and to defend myself/twon

i'm just doing what anyone else woulda done

i don't know if you have this or not, but in Multi media accademy our teacher has a message board for us and he can check a cache thingy of all the delted posts and you can see all the deleted posts and who deleted them....check it out overseer if you have it, i openly invite you to if you can, look and you'll see that  big BPG or sikotik have just as much deleted posts , hey maybe even more than i do.....again i ain't trying to beg for my job back but i'm just giving you the facts...and if i was a bad moderator and had something to hide i wouldn't do that

anyways it's your board you pay for it, and it's obvious no one saw where i was coming from or how ...peace

PS FUCK THE HATERS!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Antonio

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2002, 07:49:52 PM »
Man.. honestly i cant care less about your mod status. I mean i dont care about mods and shit, cause if a post is good, nobody will delete it. So everything is ok with me. I got mad respect for Overseer now (we had some little problems, but i think we fixed them). And i respect everyone in this board (but a kid changing his nickname 300x a day and replying to his own posts, or dissing other guys in his own sig! - LOL! How Gangsta! - You know who you are..)..

BUT.. i said Overseer a lot of times that you used this "power" too much, against me. You supposed to squash beefs and to keep the board clean, instead you dissed me in a lot of my old posts (just check them!!!!!!!!) where i was having my theory (and half of the guys agreed with me). About Snoop, not about you. I mean.. if you are a mod, you can have opinions, but DAMN U CANT DISS NOBODY! Cause that's in my opinion what a mod HAS to do: keep the board clean from wack disses!

If you cant do it, or if your character is too strong to not diss or diss back guys, just leave your mod status and continue to post. And there will be another mod regulating you writing you to stop if you go too ahead. You know what i mean? (sorry if it's not 100% english but i'm sleeping, lol!)

In one of them old posts i made, you called me IGNORANT cause i was having my own theory. You called me NIGGA in another one (lol). You dissed me and my mother in another one. And i dont remember other disses right now... Please go back to the archive of this board and check them. I aint lying. AND all that cause i was having a different opinion than you (saying that i didnt like Snoop Dogg). And i didnt diss you first.

In a message board, I can talk about everything. Cause i'm free to have opinions. I got rights to say everything i want (if i aint dissing you and if i post reasons too. I can diss 2Pac or DPG, i can diss Warren G or dickride a rapper. I can dickride Snoop and diss another rapper. IF I POST REASONS it's all cool cause you can reply with your own reasons! And agree or disagree and it's all cool! Cause we got a discussion! You know what i mean?). But you DONT have rights to say you are better than me, or than this other man. You DONT have rights to diss just cause you are a mod.

For real: while you still think about why he cut the mod status from you, check those old posts.

P.S.
This is in no way a diss. Fuck that. I'm cool with everyone. This is just a damn message board, not real life. I'm sure that in real life you are a damn cool man. Peace.

G2ThaV

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "Take Out SUGE And Stomp Down Tha ROW!" - Eazy E
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2002, 09:08:06 PM »

::)
damn yo , yall need too chill out or somedin.
I think its time for re-elections of mods  ;D

not that theres anything wrong with the current mods, they doin a cool job, but I dono everynow n then Overseer should call like Random Mod Elections lol, catch every1 off guard.
"Even If We All Get Murdered In Vegas, They Can't Fade Us" - Ice Cube