Author Topic: OVERSEER - PLEASE READ(bigjakedoggydogg)  (Read 1529 times)

techniec

Re: OVERSEER - PLEASE READ(bigjakedoggydogg)
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2002, 08:25:59 AM »
basically Jake is a punk,

i dont have "beef" with you dumbass,
so what we have different political opinions, i debated with owen for example, and im cool with him,

me and i to da geezy have RADICALLY differing views from one another, but i dont insult him or "beef": with him

dont try to cop out, i cant stand u for the same reason everybody else cant, you got an ego that needs to be checked, maybe being in a position of power on a message board gives u some kind of perverted thrill, but that shit needs to stop,

i dont care if u love george bush
i dont care if u hate daz

just dont try to pull no funny shit, thats the real, so you can mention my name, put up excuses, try to cop out,  but at the end of the day you're still...as the homie LOCO put it an
"arrogant and over-opinionted egomaniac"

go back into your corner, sonny
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Youngster323

« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2002, 09:13:35 AM »
I saw the whole thing from beggining to end? What did Jake do that was so wrong? He stated his reason to back up his opinion and then later decided to say if u guys wanna KEEP talkin about that they should make a new thread but instead u guys kept talkin about it there and Jake wasnt responding but saying he will lock it up if u guys KEEP talkin about the Producers and not about Illmatic vs 36 Chambers, IMO he was just trying to keep the board clean but i guess people just hate jake

techniec

« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2002, 09:16:27 AM »
^^^if hes tryin to keep the board clean why did he even bring up that whole over rated producers shit.......

Youngster323

« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2002, 09:19:35 AM »
^^^if hes tryin to keep the board clean why did he even bring up that whole over rated producers shit.......

Maybe he was trying to make another point why Illmatic was better than 36 chambers. and people started goin off at him. SO he had defend his reason and then I guess he realized this is gettin out of control

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2002, 09:30:10 AM »
I saw the whole thing from beggining to end? What did Jake do that was so wrong? He stated his reason to back up his opinion and then later decided to say if u guys wanna KEEP talkin about that they should make a new thread but instead u guys kept talkin about it there and Jake wasnt responding but saying he will lock it up if u guys KEEP talkin about the Producers and not about Illmatic vs 36 Chambers, IMO he was just trying to keep the board clean but i guess people just hate jake

lemme break it down for you, cuz obviously, you didnt check the facts

1. I Geezy asked if illmatic of 36 chambers is the better album
2. BigJake said illmatic AND that RZA is overrated...
3. i asked him if he really ment that
4. He said yes
5. i asked him why he consider RZA as overrated .. (still no beef in air)
6. he asig becuz RZA is to simplistic +he added a bunch of top producers to the overrated list
7. "no offense.. but it seems like you know absolutley nothing about prooducing..." .. <-- thats exactly what i said .. and i explained why RZA is so dope
8. He replied wit: excuse me HOW many fucking music appreciation classes have you taken?? how many fucking production classes have you taken?? when the fuck did you get a scolorship to study musicology, how many hours have you spent disecting and studying the works of Bach, Betoveen, Mostsart, and all the great composers with professionals with degrees in this field........i got 50 bucks that says you've done sqaut in this area

as u see, Bigjake went off topic frst, claiming that RZA is overrated... when i said that it seems like he dont know much about producing, he started bragging about his scholarship, about how much he listened to classic music, and shit, not knowing that i probably listens to more classic music than he does..

so tell me: who wrnt off topic and who started the beef?

techniec

« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2002, 09:36:21 AM »
^^^thats the real

KVB

« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2002, 09:37:51 AM »
^^^thats the real

yup

KVB

« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2002, 09:40:14 AM »

Maybe he was trying to make another point why Illmatic was better than 36 chambers. and people started goin off at him. SO he had defend his reason and then I guess he realized this is gettin out of control

What pisses me off is that he calls every single person that disagrees with him "ignorant" when his own ignorance/arrogance is unbelieveable... please don't defend him.

Youngster323

« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2002, 09:40:18 AM »
in reason number 7 he also said "this isnt a diss to you" or something like that but oh well

Don Seer

« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2002, 09:49:22 AM »
in reason number 7 he also said "this isnt a diss to you" or something like that but oh well

num 8 not num 7 ;)

Youngster323

« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2002, 09:57:12 AM »

num 8 not num 7 ;)

lol thanx homie

Antonio

« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2002, 11:50:53 AM »
anyways antonio.....yeah  i arued with you and did it buligerently , but i do that with my own friends, even more so with my best bud chris, nothing personal it's just a disagreement...BUT i never deleted your post to win a fight did i? nope so really i never personally did nothing to you, and i really don't ever sayin anything bout your mom, and if i was it was all in the heat of the moment and something i forgot about, and i call everyone ignorant....becuase everyone literally is ignorant to something , me included.

Man.. this is the problem. I'm sure you are a cool guy and that u didnt do it with the purpose to really diss me (like myrealname is doing right now, like a kid!). When we have a good discussion, i can even understand it. But the problem is that PERSONALLY i dont want to read this shit from a mod. You know what i mean? It's not that you are a bad guy or something like that. You are a bad MOD if you diss guys like that. I know you are like that. But maybe this aint perfect for a mod. You know what i mean? Btw it's all cool now. I havent even read the topic you are all talking about so i cant add more. Peace.

EXAMPLE:
Bush can be a racist too. I dunno, maybe he hates Islamics. I dont know and it's not important. But he CANT SAY FUCK ISLAM! You know what i mean? Because of his role.

You did something like that. You cant diss other peoples, even if you right. Because of your role. You did it, but it's all cool now. After a pair of months you explained me how you are and it's all ok. Personally, I aint mad at you.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2002, 01:52:57 PM »
what brownpride said is basically my argument.....it's obvious the only people who want me off are the same people who disagree with me on various topics and carry personal vendetas...obvious, i ADMITTED i was wrong for letting it go that far.... I ADMITTED that,  and like brow pride said, i let it go, the only time i responded back was to tell them to go back to the topic...and when tha7th laid into my city....I DID EVERYTHIN YOU TOLD ME TO OVERSEER, EVERYTHING!!!!!!

and kvb if i'm so ignorant about  music and your so smart , simply tell me this , what are the 4 BASIC notes on a bass beat, in consecutive order....simple question....that anyone who knows production will know

and i-bo , did i ever claim i was some super producer? No i said i know alot about music and the way it was produced.....but i will take you up on your little offer....ps i dont appreciate that little immature diss

OH YEAH btw overseer, like brownpride stated earlier, i ALWAYS fuckin said 'this is not a diss' or 'this is nothing personal against you' when i said something about them......yet they blatently diss me ...hmmmm think about that overseer....think back to what, 3 months ago when you banned Antonio when he dissed you (same exact situation i do believe). so i don't see the difference here overseer

i warned the dudes lord knows how many times and didn't buligerantly diss them, but they did. But i get punished....but you get dissed by antonio and he's all the sudden banned that's BS. i could see if i did that at the spur of the moment and did that shit all th time, but the fact is (a proven fact at that) i don't, and if you notice things were alot more smooth once we got new moderaters , if i was the problem last time don't you think i'd continue?? The fact of the matter is EVERY SINGLE MODERATOR HERE locks and deletes more than me.

and about my egotism,  don't you think you'd have some arrogance if you knew you knew more about music than other people, hell that's why tanjint stopped posting here because he was growing musically and was sick of hearig about snoop dogg....maybe i need to put that in check then, oh well

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2002, 01:57:36 PM »

Man.. this is the problem. I'm sure you are a cool guy and that u didnt do it with the purpose to really diss me (like myrealname is doing right now, like a kid!). When we have a good discussion, i can even understand it. But the problem is that PERSONALLY i dont want to read this shit from a mod. You know what i mean? It's not that you are a bad guy or something like that. You are a bad MOD if you diss guys like that. I know you are like that. But maybe this aint perfect for a mod. You know what i mean? Btw it's all cool now. I havent even read the topic you are all talking about so i cant add more. Peace.

EXAMPLE:
Bush can be a racist too. I dunno, maybe he hates Islamics. I dont know and it's not important. But he CANT SAY FUCK ISLAM! You know what i mean? Because of his role.

You did something like that. You cant diss other peoples, even if you right. Because of your role. You did it, but it's all cool now. After a pair of months you explained me how you are and it's all ok. Personally, I aint mad at you.

dude all i got to say is look at most of the post against me and tech

you'll see this:

tech: your a bitch your a foool your brain washed , fuck fuck fck shit shit shit cnn horse shit nazi ...

me:dude tech shut up, quit being so bulligerant and immature with all that name calling, act like an adult

i've been doing that ALOT recently, playing the bigger man read just about any recent debate with me in it and you'll see what i mean

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Big_Loco_FME

« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2002, 02:01:32 PM »

and about my egotism,  don't you think you'd have some arrogance if you knew you knew more about music than other people

i kinda sorta know what you mean. i left the board for a while because i was bored of the snoop and dre groupie shit, plus i had other shit to do. BUT then again this is a west coast hip hop board, its not a music appreciation forum or a Beethoven Comments board so now i take what's posted with a grain of salt. If everyone talks about snoop, or they like someone i think is garbage, i dont really care.

and btw, im sure i know more than most, if not all of the members about the music business, but you dont see me rubbing it in peoples faces everytime someone disagrees with me.