Author Topic: LMAO.... can't believe this :|  (Read 301 times)

'EclipZe

LMAO.... can't believe this :|
« on: November 18, 2005, 07:02:23 AM »
today when I checked the mail, there was a letter for me from the NBB (the dutch basketball ascosiation) So i finally got to know what my punishment would be for my selfdefence when i slapped that guy last month in a game...

they gave me a 55 euro's fine (for what only god knows, I didn't even fucked the guy up ffs...) AND a 5 games ban  :-\

in the letter it also says because I didn't filled in a decloration and sended it to them (which I didn't know shit about..) im getting another 55 euro's fine aswell....

then it also says that the crime I comitted (lol..) was: leaving the playersbench and using physical and verbaly attacks on an opponent.

which is also incorrect  :-X first off I was in the field so I didn't run from the bench and started hittin sum bitch ass... second it was selfdefence...

and the banning starts next friday which is 2 days before I got a game again, and I just recoverd from an injurie... O M G

so ive mailed them bitches :) also called them but the dude who goes over it doesn't answer so i left my number, also informed my coach and he's gonna go after it.

it's fucking ridicilous, total of 110 euros fine AND 5 games ban   ???  ? goddamn this.

ABN

Re: LMAO.... can't believe this :|
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2005, 07:09:47 AM »
well that´s a better punishment then my old b-ball team got coz of a fight. we were thrown out the league coz of a dumb ass fight so they had to shut the team down coz no other division would allow us to play. but i would´ve been pissed off if they had fined me aswell coz shit happens in the heat of the moment. now if you would´ve cracked his skull open then it would´ve been 1 thing but a fucking slap lmao.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2005, 07:59:07 AM »
Ron Artest got it worse so relax.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Throwback

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2005, 09:21:08 AM »
lmao basketball is a pussy sport. my team has been in 5 fights this season. nothing much happened. just got send of for 10 mins.

'EclipZe

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2005, 01:16:53 PM »
^ Ur dutch 2 right? they gave D-faults to ya?  cauz if so u would have the same as me

now if you would´ve cracked his skull open then it would´ve been 1 thing but a fucking slap lmao.

that's the same i was thinkin, well it was just a punch on his jaw  ::) I wanted to do more but my teammates stopped me.

Throwback

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2005, 03:23:48 PM »
^ Ur dutch 2 right? they gave D-faults to ya? cauz if so u would have the same as me
yup dutch. but i play football not basketball. i forgot to mention that.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2005, 03:02:48 AM »
lol, wit football we fight like a every week, which is fun :D
but I never got bills. I did 2 times though, for red cards, both were 25 euro

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

coola

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2005, 03:22:14 AM »
sounds like only a mail-box bomb could solve this problem  :-\

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2005, 03:04:31 AM »
The scene - Stewarton football pitch, Scotland
The offender, Steven "chopper" patterson
The crime...The manager of the team works 4 a plumbing company so got plenty of eqiptment in his van. a riot breaks out after a tasty tackle. Chopper runs 2 van takes out a spanner n lamps some poor guy over the head, in the middle of the pitch with referee and all. knocks the guy out cold.
The punishment-Lifetime ban from football at any level. haha!

Im friends with his little brother and my big brother used 2 play 4 the team. lol

So id say u got off lightly but fair play 4 slappin guy. a swear 2 god the dutch r pretty harsh am a goailie and i done somethin similar (cept mines was a fist not a slap) n only got a yellow card. lol

The Maestro