Author Topic: I got Hustled by Worldwidekicks.com !  (Read 714 times)

Throwback

Re: I got Hustled by Worldwidekicks.com !
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2005, 03:26:29 PM »
damn. lifes a bitch there in romania.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2005, 03:31:42 PM »
don't waste your money on such things man, u wont bring them shoes to paradise u know.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2005, 03:42:41 PM »
If you put it on a credit card just call them and tell them it's a bullshit charge.  I've had a company charge my card then go outta business.  I called Mastercard told them that and they reversed it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2005, 03:45:09 PM »
Spending almost a month income on shoes.. that's pretty hardcore.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2005, 05:25:08 PM »
dude i get my air forces off ebay for a whole lot cheaper. u just have to be pacient to snatch a pair for cheap. my avarge pending on air forces is 70 bux off of ebay and theyre not fuckin factory varients. so i get authentiucs for very cheap.

WestCoasta

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2005, 05:29:43 PM »
I've had the same pair of shoes for 3 years and they look like I've had em for a month

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2005, 05:44:54 PM »
I've had the same pair of shoes for 3 years and they look like I've had em for a month
congrats!!!! heres a cookie

Don Breezio

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2005, 06:18:03 PM »
damn...you guys are talking about 100$ a month in romania? shit! i make anywhere from 3000 to 5000 a month....thats fucked up

coola

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2005, 10:09:40 PM »
how do you guys live on 100 dollars when everything costs more  families spend like 250 a week on groceries

yeah man..when it's 2 parents with a job..they probably have like 200-400/month  money from where they pay the rent, electricity, cable...AND they got to eat too..so..yeah i'd say an average family in Romania has like 250$/month in their house  that's all...  my moms pension is 50$/month, my salary WAS (i had to quit the job, to stay in college...and now i realise i probably won't finish it) 100$, and my sister has like 260$/month cause she's in the postmaternal vacation(but her salary is 130$)  ....

and we still alive...i weight 58kb but i'm still here..

damn thats pretty fucked up  :-\

WorldWideKicks

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2005, 10:13:42 PM »
Actually, no money was taken from his account as his order was never completed.  He used FALSE information and the credit card information did not match the information which he supplied on the order.  You didn't get hustled by worldwidekicks, in fact, you are trying to hustle us.  If your transaction went through then you would've received an email receipt.  So if you want to try to prove that your order went through then go ahead and forward us the email.  sales@worldwidekicks.com

Next time before you go out on a limb and try to say you got hustled do some research.

coola

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2005, 10:21:16 PM »
Actually, no money was taken from his account as his order was never completed.  He used FALSE information and the credit card information did not match the information which he supplied on the order.  You didn't get hustled by worldwidekicks, in fact, you are trying to hustle us.  If your transaction went through then you would've received an email receipt.  So if you want to try to prove that your order went through then go ahead and forward us the email.  sales@worldwidekicks.com

Next time before you go out on a limb and try to say you got hustled do some research.

ahhh so the tables have turned !!!

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2005, 12:35:07 AM »
Actually, no money was taken from his account as his order was never completed.  He used FALSE information and the credit card information did not match the information which he supplied on the order.  You didn't get hustled by worldwidekicks, in fact, you are trying to hustle us.  If your transaction went through then you would've received an email receipt.  So if you want to try to prove that your order went through then go ahead and forward us the email.  sales@worldwidekicks.com

ahhh so the tables have turned !!!
lol dam man so where did is money go then?>

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2005, 01:33:36 AM »
Damn, so what went down?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2005, 02:04:17 AM »
 :o
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

coola

« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2005, 03:23:48 AM »
this is almost as cool as that time big saccs came up on the dj-quik forum and shut the haters up...