Author Topic: I got Hustled by Worldwidekicks.com !  (Read 716 times)

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
Re: I got Hustled by Worldwidekicks.com !
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2005, 06:11:26 AM »
Actually, no money was taken from his account as his order was never completed.  He used FALSE information and the credit card information did not match the information which he supplied on the order.  You didn't get hustled by worldwidekicks, in fact, you are trying to hustle us.  If your transaction went through then you would've received an email receipt.  So if you want to try to prove that your order went through then go ahead and forward us the email.  sales@worldwidekicks.com

Next time before you go out on a limb and try to say you got hustled do some research.

What the fuck are you talking about, I sent you an email about 2 weeks after i made the order and you said that "oh it might not went through" but when I checked my account 80$ are missing! WHY?!! are only 80$ missing? I never did any other transactions so on monday it will be very easy for the bank to check the transaction that have been made. SO  I'm not tryin to hustle or ANYTHING, cause i'm the one who got fooled here. How dumb can u be when u say i'm tryin to hustle you for 80 dollars? I'm not the one with a ghost website that mysteriously "have been shut down", I'm not the one who sent an email sayin "you didn't get an order receipt because it didn't went through" (but we got your money). I will never make a scene like that for 80 dollars man, eventhough it Romania they are some money, but If I afforded to buy a pair of shoes, be sure I'm not trying to make money on your back.
Anyway...wait until next week until you'll be called by the Romanian organization of internet fraudes
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2005, 06:13:12 AM »
Actually, no money was taken from his account as his order was never completed.  He used FALSE information and the credit card information did not match the information which he supplied on the order.  You didn't get hustled by worldwidekicks, in fact, you are trying to hustle us.  If your transaction went through then you would've received an email receipt.  So if you want to try to prove that your order went through then go ahead and forward us the email.  sales@worldwidekicks.com

Next time before you go out on a limb and try to say you got hustled do some research.

ahhh so the tables have turned !!!

NO WAY MAN, THE TABLES WON'T TURN because I'M NOT THE ONE WHO'S LYING HERE!!
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

mauzip

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2005, 07:19:59 AM »
I have a question.

Could you work this out in this topic and not through e-mail or pm's?

UAK

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2005, 07:50:15 AM »
Actually, no money was taken from his account as his order was never completed.  He used FALSE information and the credit card information did not match the information which he supplied on the order.  You didn't get hustled by worldwidekicks, in fact, you are trying to hustle us.  If your transaction went through then you would've received an email receipt.  So if you want to try to prove that your order went through then go ahead and forward us the email.  sales@worldwidekicks.com

What the fuck are you talking about, I sent you an email about 2 weeks after i made the order and you said that "oh it might not went through" but when I checked my account 80$ are missing! WHY?!! are only 80$ missing? I never did any other transactions so on monday it will be very easy for the bank to check the transaction that have been made. SO  I'm not tryin to hustle or ANYTHING, cause i'm the one who got fooled here. How dumb can u be when u say i'm tryin to hustle you for 80 dollars? I'm not the one with a ghost website that mysteriously "have been shut down", I'm not the one who sent an email sayin "you didn't get an order receipt because it didn't went through" (but we got your money). I will never make a scene like that for 80 dollars man, eventhough it Romania they are some money, but If I afforded to buy a pair of shoes, be sure I'm not trying to make money on your back.
Anyway...wait until next week until you'll be called by the Romanian organization of internet fraudes

Just call your credit card company and dispute the charge...no big deal.

And then log onto a real website.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2005, 08:25:14 AM »
doesnt your bank tell you were the 80 dollars went, like if i bought something of a website, the bank statemt would say purchase from www.whatever.com..... or the credit card statement....

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2005, 08:26:03 AM »
Cash rules everything around me, Cream get the money, dolla dolla bill yo
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2005, 08:55:03 AM »
Actually, no money was taken from his account as his order was never completed.  He used FALSE information and the credit card information did not match the information which he supplied on the order.  You didn't get hustled by worldwidekicks, in fact, you are trying to hustle us.  If your transaction went through then you would've received an email receipt.  So if you want to try to prove that your order went through then go ahead and forward us the email.  sales@worldwidekicks.com

Just call your credit card company and dispute the charge...no big deal.

And then log onto a real website.

I'll do that that's fo sho'
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2005, 08:56:02 AM »
I have a question.

No worries mauz...
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2005, 01:19:19 PM »
I have a question.

Shhhh.....this is dope. People's Court kinda shit.

I believe Wessia4liania, I got my shit jacked via credit card one time thru the net. Now I either fuck with REAL retailers or I buy my shit in person.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

coola

« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2005, 01:32:03 PM »

ahhh so the tables have turned !!!

NO WAY MAN, THE TABLES WON'T TURN because I'M NOT THE ONE WHO'S LYING HERE!!

i realise that... i found it funny they said youre the one trying to hustle them...

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2005, 02:26:16 PM »
damn...you guys are talking about 100$ a month in romania? shit! i make anywhere from 3000 to 5000 a month....thats fucked up

what do you do?
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2005, 04:00:50 PM »

Wait a second, now I read that closely..don't you see you contradict yourself?   you say "Actually, no money was taken from his account as his order was never completed.  He used FALSE information and the credit card information did not match the information which he supplied on the order." THAT MEANS YOU READ THE ORDER, AND YOU READ MY NAME ON IT! and then..you sent me an email sayin "it didn't went through" and you should know that the name on the credit card is the same  on the order ---D'OHH!!!---  Then, you have the nerd to say I have to prove that I got my order, how the fuck you want me to do that, that's the reason I sent an email sayin I didn't got any mail from WorldWideKicks and I'm afraid I got fooled by your company."If your transaction went through then you would've received an email receipt.  So if you want to try to prove that your order went through then go ahead and forward us the email."  That's the dummest thing I ever heard..how can you say that when 2 sec before you just said "He used false information and the credit card information didn't match the information which he supplied on the order"    SEE?!!?!!?   It's fuckin obvious you got my order!!! MAN JUST GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK OR SEND ME MY SHOES I PAID FOR!!!!(the originals..cause you got shut down because you didn't had a Nike license)  and ..why mysteriously is www.worldwidekicks.com been shut down?!!?
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2005, 10:47:39 PM »
damn...you guys are talking about 100$ a month in romania? shit! i make anywhere from 3000 to 5000 a month....thats fucked up
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

J Bananas

« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2005, 02:21:42 AM »
my grandpa told me romanians were tricksters, you should be ashamed of yourself

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2005, 04:54:49 AM »
my grandpa told me romanians were tricksters, you should be ashamed of yourself

and why is that?!
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia