Author Topic: I got Hustled by Worldwidekicks.com !  (Read 710 times)

'EclipZe

Re: I got Hustled by Worldwidekicks.com !
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2005, 05:24:56 AM »
my grandpa told me romanians were tricksters, you should be ashamed of yourself

damn u got a hot bitch in ur avatar  ;D

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2005, 03:32:56 PM »

yupp, i would ccum in her eyes fo sho

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2005, 03:50:41 PM »

i give that bitch the 80 bukcs worldwidekicks took from me to slap her ass with my dick  8)
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

mauzip

« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2005, 03:58:19 PM »

i give that bitch the 80 bukcs worldwidekicks took from me to slap her ass with my dick  8)

80 bucks just for that? no wonder you're poor broke! ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2005, 05:18:04 AM »

80 bucks just for that? no wonder you're poor broke! ;D

LOL
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

coola

« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2005, 05:32:09 AM »
Actually, no money was taken from his account as his order was never completed.  He used FALSE information and the credit card information did not match the information which he supplied on the order.  You didn't get hustled by worldwidekicks, in fact, you are trying to hustle us.  If your transaction went through then you would've received an email receipt.  So if you want to try to prove that your order went through then go ahead and forward us the email.  sales@worldwidekicks.com

Next time before you go out on a limb and try to say you got hustled do some research.

Wait a second, now I read that closely..don't you see you contradict yourself?   you say "Actually, no money was taken from his account as his order was never completed.  He used FALSE information and the credit card information did not match the information which he supplied on the order." THAT MEANS YOU READ THE ORDER, AND YOU READ MY NAME ON IT! and then..you sent me an email sayin "it didn't went through" and you should know that the name on the credit card is the same  on the order ---D'OHH!!!---  Then, you have the nerd to say I have to prove that I got my order, how the fuck you want me to do that, that's the reason I sent an email sayin I didn't got any mail from WorldWideKicks and I'm afraid I got fooled by your company."If your transaction went through then you would've received an email receipt.  So if you want to try to prove that your order went through then go ahead and forward us the email."  That's the dummest thing I ever heard..how can you say that when 2 sec before you just said "He used false information and the credit card information didn't match the information which he supplied on the order"    SEE?!!?!!?   It's fuckin obvious you got my order!!! MAN JUST GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK OR SEND ME MY SHOES I PAID FOR!!!!(the originals..cause you got shut down because you didn't had a Nike license)  and ..why mysteriously is www.worldwidekicks.com been shut down?!!?

why wont you just check your bank statement and see where the $80 went ?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2005, 09:55:43 AM »
Today I went to the bank, they told me it's all good, the money were put on hold, but the order didn't went through, that's why the ATM machine shows with 80 $ less, but the account it's safe. So I don't know If I have reasons to excuse myself, but now it's all good. I got all the money from the card, so i won't have to worry anymore. Peace!
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Mygla

« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2005, 05:57:52 PM »
that same thing happened to me when i was ordering from Towerrecords.com. It said that the transaction couldn't be completed, even though the money was withdrawed from my account, couple of days later, the money was back...

WorldWideKicks

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2005, 09:28:40 PM »
Mygla,

Thanks for your response.  This is exactly what happens when there is a pending transaction that has not been completed.  We use Versign Payment Services and his shipping information did not match the credit card information; therefore, his payment did not go through and its status was pending.  All pending transations will not deduct money from your account.  Although it may appear that it has been deducted it has not.  I can gurantee you that Wessia4LiaNia's money will show back up into his account.  I am sorry for not clairfying this early as I thought I had told Wessia4LiaNia in the first email that I had sent him. 

The Watcher

« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2005, 10:01:36 PM »
its called "holding" .. most places do it if you pay with a credit card, just to make sure you have the money to pay for your shit, hotels are notorious for doin this, regardless if you're goin to the hotel in 1 week or 1 year .. apple did the same thing to be when buying an ibook
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2005, 06:54:31 AM »
: I got Hustled by LUDAKICKS ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2005, 07:12:19 AM »
Mygla,

Thanks for your response.  This is exactly what happens when there is a pending transaction that has not been completed.  We use Versign Payment Services and his shipping information did not match the credit card information; therefore, his payment did not go through and its status was pending.  All pending transations will not deduct money from your account.  Although it may appear that it has been deducted it has not.  I can gurantee you that Wessia4LiaNia's money will show back up into his account.  I am sorry for not clairfying this early as I thought I had told Wessia4LiaNia in the first email that I had sent him. 

Now it's all good, but if you would've told me about this "holding" in the 1st email, this topic wouldn't be here...Anyway..i wrote the same address on shipping as in the billing ..anyway i'm glad it's all solved!
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2005, 07:16:28 AM »