Author Topic: my girl told me..  (Read 242 times)

coola

my girl told me..
« on: November 20, 2005, 10:52:49 AM »
in France, it isnt a war-zone, and that the media is blowing shit out of proportion... it's not as safe as before, but she says its not that bad, theyre just burning a few cars...

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: my girl told me..
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2005, 11:06:58 AM »
is it?  :o coz my t.v told me that they were burning down buses and shit

coola

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2005, 11:36:03 AM »
yeah, but she says theres curfues n shit, but life is normal... you see a car burning every now and again and thats it... thos places talked about where police cant go, well police didnt go there before anyway...

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2005, 12:40:06 PM »
yeah thats what my freind told me cuz his dad lives their and their muslims...Its always like that in the media anyways, so its not surprising...

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2005, 12:54:01 PM »
They gotta get their ratings.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2005, 01:02:19 PM »
i heard babies were getting eaten alive in the streets

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2005, 01:05:18 PM »

wtf thats fucked

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2005, 01:08:06 PM »

If somebody told me about the free food, I woulda bought a one-way ticket.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2005, 12:06:47 AM »
It's a war-zone when I got some hoe suckin on my zamboni

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2005, 02:27:31 PM »
yeah, but she says theres curfues n shit, but life is normal... you see a car burning every now and again and thats it... thos places talked about where police cant go, well police didnt go there before anyway...

Is it really good for there to be parts of a country where police can't go? Something is definitely wrong in France.

The Muslims want their own seperate communities apart from the rest of France and that is dangerous.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2005, 02:54:08 PM »

Is it really good for there to be parts of a country where police can't go? Something is definitely wrong in France.

The Muslims want their own seperate communities apart from the rest of France and that is dangerous.

Yeah, that's what this is about... LOL... CWalker you're so smart... you Polish people really are dumb as fuck.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

coola

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2005, 02:04:02 AM »

it's not that police 'cant' go... but they simply dont want to...

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2005, 03:55:17 PM »
it's not that police 'cant' go... but they simply dont want to...
yeah they not fools
By the way,if they want problems with drug dealers,angry youth &all sorts of geez stickin around the blocks all days they can come ...they will receive em friendly aha i can assure u that
« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 03:57:18 PM by ForKnoX »
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2005, 04:11:41 PM »
CWalker gets owned in every thread he posts in....i love it wen those Pollacks get served...stay the fuck out of my country!

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8