Author Topic: "In The Mid-Nite Hour" leftovers feat. Game, Method Man, Jamie Foxx and Daz??  (Read 755 times)

mauzip

New Warren G. album on Peppermint Jam Records!
In September, Peppermint Jam Records will release the fourth longplayer "In The Mid-Nite Hour" by multi-platinum megastar Warren G in association with Hawino Records (USA)

The album will feature the talents of Snoop Dogg and Nate Dogg, The Game, Method Man, Raphael Sadiq, Jamie Foxx and Daz Dillinger.

Stay tuned!

Source: www.peppermint-jam.com

I know this was posted in August, but I haven't heard anything about tracks with the artists named above...

'EclipZe

sounds dope 8)

Bigg $amo

what i wonder is : do they pay the featuring artists even if the track isn't released? ???

I'm thinking probably not..but i'm just wondering..

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
New Warren G. album on Peppermint Jam Records!
In September, Peppermint Jam Records will release the fourth longplayer "In The Mid-Nite Hour" by multi-platinum megastar Warren G in association with Hawino Records (USA)

The album will feature the talents of Snoop Dogg and Nate Dogg, The Game, Method Man, Raphael Sadiq, Jamie Foxx and Daz Dillinger.

Stay tuned!

Source: www.peppermint-jam.com

I know this was posted in August, but I haven't heard anything about tracks with the artists named above...

I hope they end up leaking.

And what's with those tracks from the EP "G-Funk Files". "Walk these streets" is one, but what's up with the ones with Dre or Xzibit?

And those days where he said that he got the whole G-Funk Family back? I'm sure there's gotta be a couple of tracks with The Twinz and 5 Footaz from those days.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah, there have gotta be some dope leftovers...

T-Dub

maybe they got Chuck Taylor and Game confused...as for the rest it would dope if the leftovers come out one way or another.

GangstaBoogy

if he really recorded with jamie foxx and didnt release the track...  >:(
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

acbaylove

Damn!

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
interesting...

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

Bomb-A®

Toofly-SoflybeatS

• Lil Geezy
i love dat album! i like almost every song on dat album! but no game and nomethod man ore daz...! but bishop on almost every track and a feature wit cipress hill and who? mike jooooonesss!!! nate and snoop too! but really nice an smooth tracks! warren g is back wit an hot album and high quality music!!! but most people will hate again and it will be underradet work again! fuck da haters!!! west is comin fooooooooooooools!

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn game on some warren g production that would be some tight ass shit

Diggfinger

what i wonder is : do they pay the featuring artists even if the track isn't released? ???

I'm thinking probably not..but i'm just wondering..

think they pay artists up front. otherwise they would never get paid....