Author Topic: American Constitution....the biggest joke of the century ?  (Read 680 times)

Trauma-san

Re: American Constitution....the biggest joke of the century ?
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2005, 02:40:23 PM »
I think it was inspired by God, it's genius is that it doesn't grant power to the government, it limits governmental power... of course I'm talking about the Constitution and the bill of rights combined.  Genius, helped pave freedom around the entire world.

The rediculousness of this thread is in the title.  "Joke of the Century".  It was written in fucking 1776, right?  Kids who don't even know how to tell time aren't really my idea of a great constitutional scholar, but hey that's just me. 

Jome

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2005, 03:25:46 PM »
The US Constituiton is single handedly the greatest document ever written in the history of the world.

lol

dump fucking post

this is sig worthy

lol I always get confused with the P and the B when I write...

Yeah, they're so close..  :laugh:

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2005, 04:05:10 PM »
I think it was inspired by God

LMAO... yeah, that must be it...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2005, 04:14:51 PM »
The Constiution is heavily influenced  from the political  ideas of Montesquie and John Locke

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2005, 05:05:30 PM »
I think it was inspired by God, it's genius is that it doesn't grant power to the government, it limits governmental power... of course I'm talking about the Constitution and the bill of rights combined.  Genius, helped pave freedom around the entire world.

The rediculousness of this thread is in the title.  "Joke of the Century".  It was written in fucking 1776, right?  Kids who don't even know how to tell time aren't really my idea of a great constitutional scholar, but hey that's just me. 

Exactly. The US constitution is essentially the framework for all emerging democracies in the world. It truly is revolutionary.

AndrE16686

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2005, 05:05:51 PM »
The US Constituiton is single handedly the greatest document ever written in the history of the world.

I gotta agree wit Fake American on dis one. The U.S Constitution was created by Enlightenment thinkers who genuinely wanted to set the possibility for a great society. The sad problem is iits intentions maybe undermined in its application and practice.

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2005, 06:07:49 PM »
Life must be hard for someone who has no hope or vision.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2005, 07:48:34 PM »

you should know... you spent the past 30 yrs being a whiney bitch if im not mistaken.

AndrE16686

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2005, 07:51:38 PM »

who u suppose 2 be dissing? :eh: