Author Topic: Door Thwarts Bush  (Read 378 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Door Thwarts Bush
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2005, 09:21:24 PM »
^ Yeah, but he's not allowed to make mistakes, is he?  Everything embarassing he does, gets ridiculed by children.

If anyone else were to do that it would be funny right? Whenever it comes to Bush, people get so touchy, like he's Jesus Christ or somethin'.

Especially the right. They are so quick to protect him when he makes an error, whether its as smalll as having trouble opening a door or as large as going to war with false information. I mean the shit is funny, if Clinton did that, it would of made news tool.

Bush took it all in stride so just relax.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

Re: Door Thwarts Bush
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2005, 09:24:34 PM »
Didn't Castro sustain an injury from that fall?  I can see that being news but Bush trying to open a locked door?

Well the story for Bush is that he was so annoyed at reporters that he forgot which way was the exit.  Thats just the news for you.  It doesnt matter if the President was Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagean, Kerry, McCain, etc

Exactly. Bush choked on a pretzel and it made news as well. It's just like when the National Enquirer or The Star reports a story about Lindsay Lohan's party or somethin', it makes the news.

They treat this man like he's a god damn baby. He's a big boy, he can handle it. Is somebody gonna tell me that was not funny???
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE