Author Topic: Door Thwarts Bush  (Read 355 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Door Thwarts Bush
« on: November 20, 2005, 02:47:01 PM »
President George W Bush tried to make a quick exit from a news conference in Beijing on Sunday - only to find himself thwarted by locked doors.

The president strode away from reporters looking annoyed after one said he appeared "off his game".

President Bush tugged at both handles on the double doors before admitting: "I was trying to escape. Obviously, it didn't work."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/4454738.stm

you can watch it on video at the above link.

J Bananas

Re: Door Thwarts Bush
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2005, 02:57:28 PM »
ahahaha

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2005, 03:09:51 PM »
Funny stuff. 

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2005, 03:49:06 PM »

^^^^^^^^ Real American's Hero.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2005, 04:22:13 PM »

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn that looked pretty bad. As a amtter of fact, he looked terrible. I guess he's not getting enough sleep. I guess the guy has a conscience afterall.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2005, 04:25:46 PM by -Sikotic- »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2005, 04:33:26 PM »
another humorous pic...

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2005, 04:57:19 PM »
How is this a news story?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2005, 05:01:12 PM »
Why is something so unimportant as this given a headline on the BBC, with video coverage to boot? How juvenile.

The Bush Bashing Corporation and its liberal bias strikes again.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2005, 05:08:30 PM »
Why is something so unimportant as this given a headline on the BBC, with video coverage to boot? How juvenile.

The Bush Bashing Corporation and its liberal bias strikes again.

Don't cry. He's just human like the rest of us.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2005, 06:06:22 PM »
^ Yeah, but he's not allowed to make mistakes, is he?  Everything embarassing he does, gets ridiculed by children.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2005, 06:15:40 PM »
omg if a fucking democratic president would have done the same thing it would be the same shit.  Jesus christ "real american".  Remember when Bush fell off his bike?  It was news.  Who else fell on his bike around the same time?  John fucking Kerry.  Shove that liberal media shit up your ass

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2005, 07:10:18 PM »
How about when Fidel Castro fell down?  Face it guys, any important leader that has televised embarrasing moments will reach the news.  No matter who it is

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2005, 07:45:50 PM »
lol seriously... this shit was humorous that is why it made headlines. lol like dude said, fuckin castro made news when he fell on his face too... it has nothing to do with liberal media hating bush, bush does stupid shit all the time, that is why its in the news.... its really not that hard, compare Bill Clintons mannerisms to GWBs.  GWB struggles speaking in public without a script, Clinton sounds clear and articulate speaking freely on almost anything... thats why people clown on bush for being dumb, not cuz the world is filled with liberal bias...

the media clowned on Gore for having a dull character and saying stupid shit all the time... how many times did people talk about Al Gore saying he invented in the internet, which he never ever said? lol stop makin shit up in ur heads.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2005, 07:53:11 PM »
Didn't Castro sustain an injury from that fall?  I can see that being news but Bush trying to open a locked door?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2005, 08:08:46 PM »
Didn't Castro sustain an injury from that fall?  I can see that being news but Bush trying to open a locked door?

Well the story for Bush is that he was so annoyed at reporters that he forgot which way was the exit.  Thats just the news for you.  It doesnt matter if the President was Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagean, Kerry, McCain, etc