Author Topic: 40 Glocc Wants You To Bump His Shit! Exclusive Audio.. "Bump My Shit" Inside!  (Read 741 times)

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yea that one song had a tight beat.
but 40 glocc has much tighter tracks can you put up some more songs we can peep?

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
dude hook up some mo songs then...
we cant judge who's hotter if we only got one song by u, even if it is hot... 40 got tons of hot songs
and just the fact that u rap AND produce, don't make u hotter...  show us what u got and we'll tell u who's hotter
I'm a huge 40 Glocc fan, but I'll be honest: if it turns out ur better I'll admit it

P.S.
PLEASE STOP TYPIN' IN CAPS, ITS FUCKIN ANNOYING
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 06:49:05 AM by Sly3k »

ChubbyLME

• Lil Geezy
I doubt that Forty Glocc would even concentrate on somebody that's trying to get his attention of the internet.. No real muthafucka would go to a board and start rawkus over some petty bullshit.

Plus this whole topic was not about your babbling ass on how better you are than forty and how good you produce no one cares. If you really want the attention stop babbling about this and that make that disstrack.. I doubt that you would even gain attention over this.. You've been babbling about this for 3 weeks now and we still havent seen anything and you expect us to take you seriously?

All of this is my personal opinion though cause I can't take a muthafucka seriously adressing Forty Glocc on a forum.

For all you others reading this our website is finally up www.largemoneyentertainment.com and www.myspace.com/LargeMoney for more beatsnippets.

I appreciate the love and support over the beats and tracks we have done!

1 hunnet

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
I TOLD THE TRUTH ABOUT HIM AND YALL MAD
GET AT NIMA NEM I GAVE HIM 2 SONGS

ain't nobody mad, we just wanted u to put ur money where ur mouth at
and if u sent the songs, we should know who the best soon enough