Author Topic: NEW GAME- 120 Bars!!!!!! DJSKEE.com  (Read 1687 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re: NEW GAME- 120 Bars!!!!!! DJSKEE.com
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2005, 11:59:21 AM »
All I can say is that if Game manages to keep this level on his album - daaaaaaaaaamn. This is str8 up heat.

That's what I was thinking!
Lyrically, he was a bit above 'average' on The Documentary, but ever since then, he stepped his game up in a major way.

Kinda fucked up to see that Game & G. Malone aren't 'cool' with each other anymore. I don't get the 'misusing my logo' thing though...as far as I know G. Malone always represents BWS.

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2005, 12:21:02 PM »
хахахахахаххахахахаха
nice track-propz on the game :)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2005, 01:59:44 PM »
This track is pretty good but I think you guys are over-reacting.  It sound the same as all the other diss tracks he made about G Unit.  I think Game is a talented dude on the mic but he needs to get off 50's nuts.  He keeps re-doing every 50 Cent and G Unit track, whats up with that?  He should make his own shit and stop rapping about G Unit.

Real Talk.Game is getting more pathetic than yukmouth.Funny thing is people hating on yuk for keep dissing g unit are on game's dick.smh...
« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 09:24:49 AM by MOB »

Azadis

• 'G'
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2005, 02:20:34 PM »
yuk dissing gunit without a reason thats the diff. i guess....:D

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2005, 03:36:51 PM »
This track is pretty good but I think you guys are over-reacting.  It sound the same as all the other diss tracks he made about G Unit.  I think Game is a talented dude on the mic but he needs to get off 50's nuts.  He keeps re-doing every 50 Cent and G Unit track, whats up with that?  He should make his own shit and stop rapping about G Unit.

Real Talk.Game is begining more pathetic than yukmouth.Funny thing is people hating on yuk for keep dissing g unit are on game's dick.smh...

lol its funny how people say game, yuk, and d-block are overdoing it with the diss tracks, but NONE of yall said that shiet about 50 when he put out a new ja rule diss track every week
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2005, 03:55:12 PM »
damn i gotta post on this one again.  Just bumped it again and was really feelin it. I'm not gonna front, when i first heard game i thought he was at best an average rapper.  But he's been killin shit lately.  His flow is on point, not lazy, really rides the beat.  He's got some good punchlines.  He def did a better job on this beat than 50. Props to Game for steppin up his 8) game

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2005, 04:03:17 PM »
Game coming with some major HEAT! cant wait for "The Doctors Advocate"  :)

PLANT

« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2005, 04:07:37 PM »

Real Talk.Game is begining more pathetic than yukmouth.Funny thing is people hating on yuk for keep dissing g unit are on game's dick.smh...

lol its funny how people say game, yuk, and d-block are overdoing it with the diss tracks, but NONE of yall said that shiet about 50 when he put out a new ja rule diss track every week
Hmmmm I dont even remember you from that period of time, and anyways It was alot cooler when 50 x'd Ja Rule out of the music industry.  The Game is a wannabe 50 Cent IMO (even tho hes dope on the mic).   I still think 50 makes some dope tracks.  There were some good joints on GRODT OST and The Massacre.  Out of Control remix is a hot song too.  Man, Game really needs to get off 50's NUTS!!!!!  You cant act like Ja rule is better or equal to 50

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2005, 04:13:35 PM »

Hmmmm I dont even remember you from that period of time, and anyways It was alot cooler when 50 x'd Ja Rule out of the music industry.  The Game is a wannabe 50 Cent IMO (even tho hes dope on the mic).   I still think 50 makes some dope tracks.  There were some good joints on GRODT OST and The Massacre.  Out of Control remix is a hot song too.  Man, Game really needs to get off 50's NUTS!!!!!  You cant act like Ja rule is better or equal to 50

this man speaks the truth

'EclipZe

« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2005, 10:38:00 PM »

hell yeah 50's disses against ja where fucking tite 2, game is really overreacting a bit, I still like it  though  ;D

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2005, 09:36:23 AM »
I'll say this -- this shit was kinda unneccesary and the beefing shit is getting old real quick . BUT -- that said, this joint was pretty tight. In my opinion, what 300 bars shoulda been. He got everything off his chest, address everything, and did it short and sweet.

Nosferatu

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2005, 10:02:47 AM »
200<<<120<<<100<<<<3000

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2005, 11:02:38 AM »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2005, 11:48:08 AM »
 ;D

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2005, 11:48:20 AM »
where can i dl this?