Author Topic: 50_Cent-Bulletproof-(Advance)-2005  (Read 760 times)

Matty

Re: 50_Cent-Bulletproof-(Advance)-2005
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2005, 09:55:00 PM »
a lot of tony yayo but otherwise pretty good ost, especially the beats. lol at 50's flow on southside g-unit, don't think it suits him so much although nice to hear him changing it up. best tracks i run ny, i warned you, pimp part 2
« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 09:58:32 PM by Matty »

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2005, 10:02:34 PM »
^^^
ummm, youre stealing music, who cares where the link is from. asshole.

lol. im pretty sure he was being sarcastic

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2005, 04:13:37 AM »
"tell that nigga Puffy I said get out the mirror for a second and let me talk to him and tell him I wanna buy that nigga Jadakiss publishing"

LMAO
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

kingwell

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2005, 11:23:36 PM »
I liked the OG Run NY better, instrumentals are good though.

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2005, 11:27:34 PM »
the first link wasn't working for me so i only got the 2nd half of the pack  :( :'(

coola

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2005, 12:05:25 AM »
it's a shame such dope beats were wasted on 50  :'(

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2005, 01:28:43 AM »
does anybody know who produced these beats?

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2005, 05:00:48 AM »
lmao why the fuck is tony yayo dissin the lox on I Run NY for their album sales and talkin about his t-shirt goin platinum when he didnt sell shit
« Last Edit: November 25, 2005, 05:07:21 AM by Lil Jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2005, 07:56:03 AM »
does the video-game come with a bonus music cd or somethin? in the commercial it said it has new music and exclusive videos

lmao why the fuck is tony yayo dissin the lox on I Run NY for their album sales and talkin about his t-shirt goin platinum when he didnt sell shit

that came out a long time ago. yayo made himself look stupid with all his cockiness. peep his G-Unit radio mixtape, theres one track (number 3 or 4 i think) where he was just talkin shiet for like a full minute. "IF YO ALBUM DROPPIN THE WEEK MY ALBUM DROPPIN YOU BETTER PUSH BACK!!!!!"

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2005, 08:08:12 AM »
Are there credits for these tracks?

Eihtball

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2005, 08:46:50 PM »
These are all obviously leftover tracks that weren't good enough for "The Massacre", the "GRODT" soundtrack, or any other G-Unit albums.  A couple are decent, but all are obviously half-assed efforts (note that several of them are around 2 minutes long, suggesting a dearth of verses to pair with the beats).  So much for 50 saying he would give his fans quality material to match his previous work - you know you can never trust anything he says (like when he claimed "Beg For Mercy" wouldn't have any Ja Rule disses - nigga please).

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2005, 06:32:15 AM »
50 is a workaholic. Massacre first, then shot videos for everything. Then he also has a lot of feats on various songs. Then acts in a movie and is all over its soundtrack. Then has a soundtrack for a videogame, with only him being on it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Eihtball

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2005, 10:44:32 AM »
50 is a workaholic. Massacre first, then shot videos for everything. Then he also has a lot of feats on various songs. Then acts in a movie and is all over its soundtrack. Then has a soundtrack for a videogame, with only him being on it.

It's not as difficult to do as it sounds.  When rappers work on albums, they usually write/record dozens of songs at a time, before trimming down what they've got into 15-20 tracks for the final release.  What's left over is tossed in a vault, where it will either (A.) stay unreleased or (B.) find its way onto soundtracks or mixtapes at a later date so that the artist can license them out and make extra dough on the side.  All of the songs on "Bulletproof" definitely sound like leftovers.

Of course, I suppose 50 does deserve credit for putting these albums together, but once he's got the material recorded, it's not all that hard.  He still probably spends more time partying and fucking than recording.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2005, 11:35:00 AM »
Of course, I suppose 50 does deserve credit for putting these albums together, but once he's got the material recorded, it's not all that hard.  He still probably spends more time partying and fucking than recording.

About the Leftover stuff I agree. Still, those tracks had to be mastered and all, and I havent heard that Bulletproof stuff, but the Sound Track isn't terrible, it's not crazy to prefer it over The Massacre.
Recording a video for every song, even though the videos are not MTV material, is also something remarkable. Not to talk about touring around the globe, even though Eminem got sick and the Anger Management Tour was screwed.
Also, I disagree with your assumption that he spends a lot of time partying and fucking. I don't know 50 and all, so what the hell can I proof, but I have reasons to think that he doesn't take drugs, doesn't hit the clubs and doesn't date a lot of women, considering his fame. I've heard that he doesn't go out much multiple times. He even got DISSED for that, LOL. Anyways you also don't see him showing off his wealth like P. Diddy - style do you?

In a nutshell, I DO think that 50 Cent is a hard working hustler, who by no means has as much cliché-fun as he could.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Eihtball

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2005, 02:16:05 PM »
About the Leftover stuff I agree. Still, those tracks had to be mastered and all, and I havent heard that Bulletproof stuff, but the Sound Track isn't terrible, it's not crazy to prefer it over The Massacre.

Yeah, given that 50 doesn't overdo the pop material.

Recording a video for every song, even though the videos are not MTV material, is also something remarkable. Not to talk about touring around the globe, even though Eminem got sick and the Anger Management Tour was screwed.

Videos are done the same way as songs, though.  I'm willing to bet that most of those videos were done even before he ever decided to re-release "The Massacre".

Also, I disagree with your assumption that he spends a lot of time partying and fucking. I don't know 50 and all, so what the hell can I proof, but I have reasons to think that he doesn't take drugs, doesn't hit the clubs and doesn't date a lot of women, considering his fame. I've heard that he doesn't go out much multiple times. He even got DISSED for that, LOL. Anyways you also don't see him showing off his wealth like P. Diddy - style do you?

In a nutshell, I DO think that 50 Cent is a hard working hustler, who by no means has as much cliché-fun as he could.

He doesn't drink or smoke...he's admitted that before.  But I'm sure he still fucks a lot of groupies (every time you read about him in XXL, this gets mentioned).  I'm sure he works pretty hard, but he's hardly "The Hardest Working Man in Hip-Hop" just because he puts out a lot of product.  How much time he spent on it is also important to consider.  Besides, he doesn't seem to appreciate that over-saturating the market with his work isn't necesarily a good thing.