Author Topic: the "official" what race are you? thread  (Read 951 times)

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
Re: the "official" what race are you? thread
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2005, 12:16:02 PM »
As white as the day is long.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

WestCoasta

« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2005, 01:37:19 PM »
lmao at hempside thinkin hes spreadin knowledge.  even though i do agree that it is hard to be black at heart since your not black.
equality is golden.

and hempside is still a bitch and would get his black ass knocked the fuck out he ever step in NY
I think Mac was just fuckin around, this guy Hempside gettin all worked up  :laugh:

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2005, 03:50:43 PM »
actually, human is 100% true. The human race does not have different races, only differently colored people and a certain optical diversity

however, to whom it may concern, I´m white as in black-haired and brown-skinned but european

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2005, 04:19:44 PM »
hempside, shut your stupid ass up...SON

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2005, 04:31:17 PM »
actually, human is 100% true. The human race does not have different races, only differently colored people and a certain optical diversity

however, to whom it may concern, I´m white as in black-haired and brown-skinned but european

Yup, different sociologists have come up with different amounts of "races". One dude came up with 40 different races.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mygla

« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2005, 06:06:00 PM »
i'm white, blue eyes (doesn't get "whiter" than that) but i've got dark-skin and hair, maybe it's because of my Indian great-great-great-great-grandmother? cause i don't have one single blond relative... and that's pretty unusual in Norway  :P

anyways... Mac 10 might've been kidding.. but the sad part is that there's alot of people that actually wish they had another colour on their skin... i know white boys that wish they were black (they even say it), middle-eastern girls who claim to be latin-american, pakistanis who claim to be black etc... it's messed up..

NADYA_IS_BACK

« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2005, 06:28:16 PM »
half arabic a quarter german and a quarter welsh

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2005, 06:47:32 PM »
black at heart, white in person
Sorry "MAC10"but that (im black in my heart) shit aint gonna cut it!cause you will never know, or fee,l or!see! what its really like threw a black races eyes(ITS HAAAARRD BEING A BLACK MAN!)....my grand parents,myself,cuzzens,and friends,and race as a whole, has sufferd and still is suffering from alot!! for you to just up and say (yeah im black in my heart)......I had to put a white boy 3days ago in check(for that black in my heart bullshit)cause he felt since "it was in his heart"he had a pass to say nigga,or nigger.....And why you want to be another race, in your heart anyway?(white boys like you got me,and my homies tripping).....be your self homie,and everything hopefuly will go your way....a lesson learned,dont take it personal...........................HEMPSIDE.

For real, that shit pisses me the fuck off, I've had to check people for the same thing.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2005, 06:48:31 PM »
half fijian half ukranian

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2005, 11:01:30 PM »
u know only the uncle toms who dont feel black enough bitch about the real black experience. real niggas take it in stride, even i know that.....hempside
[/quote)Negro please....fuck off with that reverse sycology bullshit...............I just crack open a 40 to your shit,trick.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2005, 11:04:50 PM »
i'm white, blue eyes (doesn't get "whiter" than that) but i've got dark-skin and hair, maybe it's because of my Indian great-great-great-great-grandmother? cause i don't have one single blond relative... and that's pretty unusual in Norway  :P

anyways... Mac 10 might've been kidding.. but the sad part is that there's alot of people that actually wish they had another colour on their skin... i know white boys that wish they were black (they even say it), middle-eastern girls who claim to be latin-american, pakistanis who claim to be black etc... it's messed up..
(Now heres a man, with a brain).not getting bent all out nof shape...shit he knows its true.

J Bananas

« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2005, 11:05:21 PM »
haha, uncle tom ass nigga, how u feel me usin the nigga word cuz im blacker than you

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2005, 11:23:01 PM »
haha, uncle tom ass nigga, how u feel me usin the nigga word cuz im blacker than you
HUH!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!( the worst type of wiggers,the ones in denial)....shut up cave bitch,aint nobody trying to feel you.stop pretending, you hempside groupie.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2005, 11:28:39 PM »
It kills me that (SOME)of you white folks on here love it when niggaz talk bullshit with you(its cool all day)....but when the conversation turns real,then its a problem........but all you hataz can fuck off.(cause as long as the brothaz,and sistaz on here feel me,im good).