Author Topic: the "official" what race are you? thread  (Read 950 times)

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: the "official" what race are you? thread
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2005, 06:32:35 PM »
black at heart, white in person
Sorry "MAC10"but that (im black in my heart) shit aint gonna cut it!cause you will never know, or fee,l or!see! what its really like threw a black races eyes(ITS HAAAARRD BEING A BLACK MAN!)....my grand parents,myself,cuzzens,and friends,and race as a whole, has sufferd and still is suffering from alot!! for you to just up and say (yeah im black in my heart)......I had to put a white boy 3days ago in check(for that black in my heart bullshit)cause he felt since "it was in his heart"he had a pass to say nigga,or nigger.....And why you want to be another race, in your heart anyway?(white boys like you got me,and my homies tripping).....be your self homie,and everything hopefuly will go your way....a lesson learned,dont take it personal...........................HEMPSIDE.

I hate when dumbasses say this, IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU'RE BLACK, IT'S YOUR CHOICE WHETHER TO MAKE YOUR LIFE HARD FOR YOURSELF OR NOT,  DON'T BLAME IT ON "BEING BLACK". You're not being enslaved, so stfu, and suck it up, bitch.

He wasn't bitching, he was speaking truth. It amazes me that some of yall call yourselves hip hop heads. Whatever.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2005, 06:20:28 AM »
lmao at hempside thinkin hes spreadin knowledge.  even though i do agree that it is hard to be black at heart since your not black.
equality is golden.

and hempside is still a bitch and would get his black ass knocked the fuck out he ever step in NY
I think Mac was just fuckin around, this guy Hempside gettin all worked up  :laugh:

at least someone on here has half a brain unlike this hempside fuck

if you want a proper answer: I'm caucasian and i got jokes :)

just to clarify: i'm not tryna act black and i certainly don't think i am black either in person or at heart

so to any real cats out there like Juronimo i didn't mean to offend you, and to people like hempside.... :psych:
ANOTHER!!!FAN!!
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2005, 06:30:59 AM »
lmao at hempside thinkin hes spreadin knowledge.  even though i do agree that it is hard to be black at heart since your not black.
equality is golden.

and hempside is still a bitch and would get his black ass knocked the fuck out he ever step in NY
I think Mac was just fuckin around, this guy Hempside gettin all worked up  :laugh:

at least someone on here has half a brain unlike this hempside fuck

if you want a proper answer: I'm caucasian and i got jokes :)

just to clarify: i'm not tryna act black and i certainly don't think i am black either in person or at heart

so to any real cats out there like Juronimo i didn't mean to offend you, and to people like hempside.... :psych:
Oh!,and I like how you tried to play it off by saying (im not trying to act black,and certainly dont think im black).bitch stop lying, you know you was dead serious,pussy...your  punk ass aint fooling nobody....and its about time you answered  back.it took your (suspect) ass long enough trick...plus the shit you wrote, is slaw.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2005, 06:35:58 AM »
Sorry "MAC10"but that (im black in my heart) shit aint gonna cut it!cause you will never know, or fee,l or!see! what its really like threw a black races eyes(ITS HAAAARRD BEING A BLACK MAN!)....my grand parents,myself,cuzzens,and friends,and race as a whole, has sufferd and still is suffering from alot!! for you to just up and say (yeah im black in my heart)......I had to put a white boy 3days ago in check(for that black in my heart bullshit)cause he felt since "it was in his heart"he had a pass to say nigga,or nigger.....And why you want to be another race, in your heart anyway?(white boys like you got me,and my homies tripping).....be your self homie,and everything hopefuly will go your way....a lesson learned,dont take it personal...........................HEMPSIDE.

I hate when dumbasses say this, IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU'RE BLACK, IT'S YOUR CHOICE WHETHER TO MAKE YOUR LIFE HARD FOR YOURSELF OR NOT,  DON'T BLAME IT ON "BEING BLACK". You're not being enslaved, so stfu, and suck it up, bitch.
dont you see grown folks talking little bitch........mind your bizz fag,nobody said shit to you.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #79 on: December 04, 2005, 03:03:14 AM »
Oh!,and I like how you tried to play it off by saying (im not trying to act black,and certainly dont think im black).bitch stop lying, you know you was dead serious,pussy...your  punk ass aint fooling nobody....and its about time you answered  back.it took your (suspect) ass long enough trick...plus the shit you wrote, is slaw.

looks like someone is just on here to cause friction ::)  how sad

i won't be saying it a 3rd time, I've apologised to real people I've offended.  and again to you hempside  :psych:

and it's about time i answered back?  lmao! i think you're the one who got his feelins hurt... sorry i didn't reply sooner :'(  i had other things to take care of which were more important that dealing with your ass!  ;)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2005, 03:12:37 AM by Mac 10 »
NO MORE WAR

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2005, 05:57:13 AM »
Finally you grew some fucking ballz!what took your nerd ass so long.....Im gonna make a man of you yet BOY.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2005, 06:17:32 AM »
listen,"Mac10" is the one that yall should be trippen on,not me...if yall stop and think about.if he would not have made that stupid ass comment(BLACK AT HEART,WHITE IN PERSON)would none of this shit be going on. there would be no(hempsideball lickers,hempside dickridaz,hempside officail threads)none of that shit.so blame him, not me...(cause you mathafuckaz know. no matter what race u are,that was some stupid shit to say).point blank...................and"mac" im keeping you for my self.u my personal little bitch.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2005, 07:49:20 AM »

looks like someone is just on here to cause friction ::)  how sad

I've apologised to real people I've offended.

(To real people!)what- the- fuck are u talking about!.....................................Just shut the fuck up!will ya!you sound like a fucking "retardz"when you speak.

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2005, 12:59:27 PM »
ROFLMFAO @ the argument between mac 10 and hempside.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2005, 01:30:33 PM »
ROFLMFAO @ the argument between mac 10 and hempside.

look we had a disagreement man - can we squash this beef?

unless i have misjudged you i dont think you are as immature as this hempside dickhead who is actually replying to me in every thread i post

i was outta line calling you an idiot - ok?

and hempside wot the fuck is your problem?  you don't make any sense...please jump up off my dick  VANISH from existence

you have no purpose on this planet.  i ain't nor will i ever be your bitch no matter how much you want my sweet WHITE cracka ass

and ure gonna "make a man" of me?  ::)  what the fuck?  is that some sort of sex threat?   you gonna take away my flower?  FAGGOT
NO MORE WAR

J Bananas

« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2005, 04:35:36 PM »
Seriously guys, I'm pretty sure Hempside is white and he's taking you for a ride. there's no reason a nigga needs to be in germany working for the us army unless he wants to be a cracker, or already is. plus all his self depreceating jive makes him look racist towards his own people since it sounds so unnatural. If you ask me, we need to sart supporting him more so that gets over his self destructive phase one day. we feel for ya buddy.  :-\

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: December 04, 2005, 04:52:11 PM »
yeh true.

we're here for you hempside.  we know you are a bit strange but that's ok.   :'(
NO MORE WAR

Sikotic™

« Reply #87 on: December 04, 2005, 05:02:19 PM »
hempside is my nigger, that's all I gotta say.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #88 on: December 04, 2005, 05:03:44 PM »
he's my nigger too, i just wish his lazy ass would do a little more work

Sikotic™

« Reply #89 on: December 04, 2005, 05:08:19 PM »
He would work harder but he's waiting for his reparations.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE