Author Topic: the "official" what race are you? thread  (Read 982 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: the "official" what race are you? thread
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2005, 05:10:05 PM »
he's my nigger too, i just wish his lazy ass would do a little more work

is it adequate to suggest you are enjoying his reactions?

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #91 on: December 04, 2005, 08:57:53 PM »
im white i know why some people wanna be black its cos some of the black people dont accept you cos ur not black as well thats what its like for me any way i dont care tho im happy with who i am but its just hard 2 fit in.

Sikotic™

« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2005, 09:02:52 PM »
im white i know why some people wanna be black its cos some of the black people dont accept you cos ur not black as well thats what its like for me any way i dont care tho im happy with who i am but its just hard 2 fit in.

I'll never understand that. I'm happy with who I am, but being white ain't all that bad lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #93 on: December 04, 2005, 10:24:25 PM »
black at heart, white in person
Sorry "MAC10"but that (im black in my heart) shit aint gonna cut it!cause you will never know, or fee,l or!see! what its really like threw a black races eyes(ITS HAAAARRD BEING A BLACK MAN!)....my grand parents,myself,cuzzens,and friends,and race as a whole, has sufferd and still is suffering from alot!! for you to just up and say (yeah im black in my heart)......I had to put a white boy 3days ago in check(for that black in my heart bullshit)cause he felt since "it was in his heart"he had a pass to say nigga,or nigger.....And why you want to be another race, in your heart anyway?(white boys like you got me,and my homies tripping).....be your self homie,and everything hopefuly will go your way....a lesson learned,dont take it personal...........................HEMPSIDE.

I hate when dumbasses say this, IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU'RE BLACK, IT'S YOUR CHOICE WHETHER TO MAKE YOUR LIFE HARD FOR YOURSELF OR NOT,  DON'T BLAME IT ON "BEING BLACK". You're not being enslaved, so stfu, and suck it up, bitch.
dont you see grown folks talking little bitch........mind your bizz fag,nobody said shit to you.
Shut the fuck up, you're such a grown man arguing over nothing on the internet huh? Fucking clown motherfucker

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: December 05, 2005, 04:29:04 AM »
Seriously guys, I'm pretty sure Hempside is white and he's taking you for a ride. there's no reason a nigga needs to be in germany working for the us army unless he wants to be a cracker, or already is. plus all his self depreceating jive makes him look racist towards his own people since it sounds so unnatural. If you ask me, we need to sart supporting him more so that gets over his self destructive phase one day. we feel for ya buddy.  :-\
Your such a joke (gay bananas)that its not funny...1st off fag, dont you ever! confuse me of being white(YUK), understand hoe type...2nd, this shit is between me,and my little bitch(MAC-10).why you the one always trying to save the day...3rd, you other fucking (ass lickers) can go suck a dead mans dick..and 4th, I dont give a fuck.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: December 05, 2005, 04:32:20 AM »
ROFLMFAO @ the argument between mac 10 and hempside.

look we had a disagreement man - can we squash this beef?

unless i have misjudged you i dont think you are as immature as this hempside dickhead who is actually replying to me in every thread i post

i was outta line calling you an idiot - ok?

and hempside wot the fuck is your problem?  you don't make any sense...please jump up off my dick  VANISH from existence

you have no purpose on this planet.  i ain't nor will i ever be your bitch no matter how much you want my sweet WHITE cracka ass

and ure gonna "make a man" of me?  ::)  what the fuck?  is that some sort of sex threat?   you gonna take away my flower?  FAGGOT
OH!you gonna learn trey,OH! you gonna learn.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: December 05, 2005, 04:34:14 AM »

yeah he love my style.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: December 05, 2005, 04:36:35 AM »

yeah he love my style.

then, we all do :-*

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: December 05, 2005, 04:41:40 AM »
Its easy ,just stop trying to fit in,and be your self.people!(I did not say a certain race)will sooner or later take you for who you are.....THATS ALL IM SAYING...................but these fools take it to another level with that nigga shit.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: December 05, 2005, 04:42:53 AM »

I'll never understand that. I'm happy with who I am, but being white ain't all that bad lol.
Great point made.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: December 05, 2005, 04:45:41 AM »
Sorry "MAC10"but that (im black in my heart) shit aint gonna cut it!cause you will never know, or fee,l or!see! what its really like threw a black races eyes(ITS HAAAARRD BEING A BLACK MAN!)....my grand parents,myself,cuzzens,and friends,and race as a whole, has sufferd and still is suffering from alot!! for you to just up and say (yeah im black in my heart)......I had to put a white boy 3days ago in check(for that black in my heart bullshit)cause he felt since "it was in his heart"he had a pass to say nigga,or nigger.....And why you want to be another race, in your heart anyway?(white boys like you got me,and my homies tripping).....be your self homie,and everything hopefuly will go your way....a lesson learned,dont take it personal...........................HEMPSIDE.

I hate when dumbasses say this, IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU'RE BLACK, IT'S YOUR CHOICE WHETHER TO MAKE YOUR LIFE HARD FOR YOURSELF OR NOT,  DON'T BLAME IT ON "BEING BLACK". You're not being enslaved, so stfu, and suck it up, bitch.
dont you see grown folks talking little bitch........mind your bizz fag,nobody said shit to you.
Shut the fuck up, you're such a grown man arguing over nothing on the internet huh? Fucking clown motherfucker
you really dont count!..cause persian aint running shit.your not worthy of my time..next question please.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #101 on: December 05, 2005, 03:53:33 PM »

you really dont count!..cause persian aint running shit.your not worthy of my time..next question please.
Fuck you, you're responding to me so you are taking your time to answer back you little bitch,  so suck it up and keep crying cause of people on the internet faggot ass bitch

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #102 on: December 05, 2005, 08:29:03 PM »
Its easy ,just stop trying to fit in,and be your self.people!(I did not say a certain race)will sooner or later take you for who you are.....THATS ALL IM SAYING...................but these fools take it to another level with that nigga shit.
yea man but most of the people at my school are maori/black and some of them are cool but some just hate me because im white.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: December 07, 2005, 04:06:38 AM »

Fuck you, you're responding to me so you are taking your time to answer back you little bitch,  so suck it up and keep crying cause of people on the internet faggot ass bitch
Changing your sig. dont make you hiphop.you bi-sexual faggat.