Author Topic: you you know u aint really that smart when.....  (Read 202 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

you you know u aint really that smart when.....
« on: November 21, 2005, 03:18:30 AM »
you readin through all these threads n u can relate to/understand/have an opinion/care about like 3 on the front page. lol props 2 all u people coz i consider myself a pretty intelligent person b4 a came 2 this forum now i know i really dont know shit outside my own country/culture...lol keep up tha good work.

The Maestro

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: you you know u aint really that smart when.....
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2005, 05:28:41 AM »
well basically people in here always tell each other how dumb they are as soon as they disagree, so it's pretty funny that you give us props.. what the board lacks is people who change their views when the facts change. this board is full of people who just keep their opinions no matter what, even if the whole stuff changes.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2005, 05:30:14 AM »
well basically people in here always tell each other how dumb they are as soon as they disagree, so it's pretty funny that you give us props.. what the board lacks is people who change their views when the facts change. this board is full of people who just keep their opinions no matter what, even if the whole stuff changes.

stfu, idiot

coola

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2005, 05:40:08 AM »

stfu, idiot

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2005, 05:51:59 AM »
lol...

truth is.. the book of seer says... (thought i'm sure i wasnt the first)..

wisdom is knowing you don't know everything, can't know everything, aren't always right and in knowing when to admit defeat and when to say sorry.

truth is in what 7even said above.. there are ego ridden fools on this forum who can't admit when they're wrong even with the whole forum screaming "you idiot" they still persist.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 05:53:38 AM by Overseer »