Author Topic: Saudi Teacher Sentenced to 750 Lashes  (Read 697 times)

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Re: Saudi Teacher Sentenced to 750 Lashes
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2005, 07:53:53 PM »

Why are Muslims so intolerant towards other religions? Why can't they just allow freedom to everyone the way us Christians do?

Ok, I don't want to start an argument here but if you think that the muslim religion is all about wars and killing innocent people is BS, the real meaning of muslim is peacemaker, so dont get it twisted man..if you look at both religions, they have a lot in common...and if you were a real christian you would know that God would frown upon you judging all these religions and cultures and preaching hate towards them...

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2005, 12:34:14 AM »
Crusades, genocide of Native American population, etc...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2005, 12:36:11 AM »
^^^
that died out a long time ago homey, people over there still lashin folks and blowing up temples, time to grow up.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2005, 04:09:24 AM »
^^^
that died out a long time ago homey, people over there still lashin folks and blowing up temples, time to grow up.

"Christian nations" as the retard put it... are dropping bombs all over the world, killing innocent people...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Kal EL

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2005, 08:06:55 AM »
there has never really been a christian nation. there has been "lip service". but no nation has fully integrated what Christ taught. America allowed the disentegration of two peoples Christ wouldn't do that.

acbaylove

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2005, 01:49:01 PM »
Does the fact that Christians made crusades and killed innocent people make things in Saudi Arabia looks better? ::)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2005, 03:00:27 PM »
Does the fact that Christians made crusades and killed innocent people make things in Saudi Arabia looks better? ::)

No you dipshit, but the RealPolack said that Muslims in general are intolerant, meaning it has to do with the religion... I just pointed out that I could make the same claim for Christians... a small group of extremists don't represent 1 billion people.

Anyways, you stick to your "I wish I was raped by Kobe" posts..

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J Bananas

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2005, 03:04:24 PM »
hit close to home did he? truth hurts i guess

acbaylove

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2005, 03:12:43 PM »
So dissing me without a reason was your way to reply to my simple question? Mmmm.. I'll make it easier for you, but please no more average 12-years-old replies, i know you can make better ones if you want. Question: is it right or is it wrong what is happening in Saudi Arabia with Christians?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2005, 03:15:59 PM »
So dissing me without a reason was your way to reply to my simple question? Mmmm.. I'll make it easier for you, but please no more average 12-years-old replies, i know you can make better ones if you want. Question: is it right or is it wrong what is happening in Saudi Arabia with Christians?

It's wrong. Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, etc... all fucked up governments... but the U.S. government doesn't care... it only cares when it's Iraq, Iran, Syria.... think about why...

LOL @ this fudgepacker

acbaylove

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2005, 03:34:56 PM »
It's so obvious, man. But since you're talking about the US Government, I'm sure you know how they're trying to make it looks like there's a Christians vs Muslims war going on. At every level, expecially culturally speaking. They're portraying you all like beasts who kills Christians in the name of your God and who doesn't respect other people's freedom. They're using those situations to make propaganda for themselves. They're creating monsters. I know that's wrong! But the only way to avoid it is to admit what is right and what is wrong, without increasing the hate between the two religions over nothing. If you admit that it's fucked up there in Saudi Arabia, i'll respect you. And nobody will have the rights to diss you all. Only morons/haters will, but just ignore them. And i'm sure you'll probably respect me if i admit other fucked up things done by Christians (and the list is very very long). That's IMO the right attitude to say "NO" to Bush's lies and to respect each others. I got nothing but love and respect for muslims, in general. But there in Saudi Arabia they should tolerate Christianity.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2005, 10:18:02 PM »
Religion is for sheep - Christian or Muslim.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2005, 10:26:09 PM »

No you dipshit, but the RealPolack said that Muslims in general are intolerant, meaning it has to do with the religion... I just pointed out that I could make the same claim for Christians... a small group of extremists don't represent 1 billion people.

Saudi Arabia is a FREAKING COUNTRY, not a small group of extremists. Most Muslim governments are hostile and intolerant of non-Muslims. That is why the jewish and Christian populations in the Middle East have pretty much left and moved to countries like the US and in South America.

Muslims could learn alot about tolerance from Christians.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2005, 01:52:17 AM »

Saudi Arabia is a FREAKING COUNTRY, not a small group of extremists. Most Muslim governments are hostile and intolerant of non-Muslims. That is why the jewish and Christian populations in the Middle East have pretty much left and moved to countries like the US and in South America.

Muslims could learn alot about tolerance from Christians.

Yeah, it's a country... how many people run that country? Retard.
Go educate yourself about the emergence of Wahhabism, and how it even discriminates against other Muslims.
There are no Muslim governments. No country in the world is run by a truly Islamic government.

Muslims could learn about tolerance from Christians?  LOLLL..  Crusades, Inquisition, holocaust, genocide of the Native American population, Hiroshima... I could go on forever... Polacks will be Polacks.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 02:12:21 AM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2005, 08:50:54 AM »
It's wrong. Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, etc... all fucked up governments...

So in your list of fucked up governments you arbitrarily name the only democratic one, BEFORE you name (say, uhmmm.... I don't know-) the Palestinian Autonomy or Syria?

Well aren't you the most non-brainwashed guy there is :D
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?