Author Topic: Hittman and The Game who iz a better rapper?  (Read 1839 times)

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
Re: Hittman and The Game who iz a better rapper?
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2006, 02:16:51 PM »
neither of them are really anything too special but hittman is better then game, xzibit >>> hitman >>> game tho.

redemption7

• 'G'
« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2006, 02:38:50 PM »
Honestly the only reason why these two are even compared is that they are/were both related to the Aftermath lineup. Im sure if Hittman was signed somewhere else, this post wouldnt even exist. Bottom line, Dre allowed Hitt to get dropped, and pushed to get Game out. And I dont disagree with his decision. To me, Game's flow is just better to listen to than Hitts (his style gets a little stale to me after time). But they are both very good artist, dont get me wrong.

Crown

• 'G'
« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2006, 08:08:02 PM »
All of yall motherfuckas on here is talkin fuckin crazy. Game put the west back in the spot light WITHOUT a Chronic appearance. Hittman is tight but he aint got no enough presence to sell units like Game did. Plus listen to Games mixtapes, more multis, more metaphores, and lately Game aint been repetitive at all. We will see when Docs Advocate comes out.
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2006, 08:15:18 PM »
Game

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2006, 12:32:38 PM »
game is better but hittman was cool too i wonder what hittman is up to these days

klubbstyle

« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2006, 10:09:25 PM »
its gotta be HITTMAN.

Tha_shiznit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2006, 09:10:08 AM »
Hittman sounds good on 2001; The Game sounds good on Documentary.
But yeah for me it is definitely Game. No doubts. I don't think Hittman could hack his own song...

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2006, 07:19:09 PM »
id say GAME, but hittman aint far behind

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2006, 12:12:09 PM »
hittman

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #84 on: January 24, 2006, 04:54:07 PM »
Hittman is better, just listen to 2001.  Hittman is a lyrical beast, but he lacks games charisma.

klubbstyle

« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2006, 04:45:48 AM »
Hittman is better, just listen to 2001.  Hittman is a lyrical beast, but he lacks games charisma.
yep hittman

eNgIeS

« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2006, 06:15:56 AM »
i was hyped for Hittman back in the day, then he didnt blow up at all. I then downloaded a bootleg of his unreleased album a few years back Boy ohh boy, no wonder Dre didnt release it.

Unlike KIng T's Thy Kingdom Come, this one deserves the vault. Some of teh tracks were good, but most were poor to average. Hittman was a good rapper but I prefer Game to be honest

I dont understand the hatorade some ppl on this forum drink, again they are probably the same underground type that hates on anything not underground or popular. Games album was pretty damn good i only skip the last few tracks

So yes im happy to say Game > Hittman

klubbstyle

« Reply #87 on: February 07, 2006, 02:49:08 AM »
i was hyped for Hittman back in the day, then he didnt blow up at all. I then downloaded a bootleg of his unreleased album a few years back Boy ohh boy, no wonder Dre didnt release it.

Unlike KIng T's Thy Kingdom Come, this one deserves the vault. Some of teh tracks were good, but most were poor to average. Hittman was a good rapper but I prefer Game to be honest

I dont understand the hatorade some ppl on this forum drink, again they are probably the same underground type that hates on anything not underground or popular. Games album was pretty damn good i only skip the last few tracks

Nah,

HITTMAN, King-T, the GAY Game.

So Parallel

• 'G'
« Reply #88 on: February 07, 2006, 05:25:54 AM »
well put it like this which one is a Platinum Selling Artist and which one is working at Guitar Center?

eNgIeS

« Reply #89 on: February 07, 2006, 05:54:02 AM »

Nah,

HITTMAN, King-T, the GAY Game.

wow...maturity right there...GAY ohhhh....almost as immature as some of these rappers