Poll

White people or Rap music?

White people
10 (43.5%)
Rap music
13 (56.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: What kills more black people?  (Read 880 times)

J Bananas

What kills more black people?
« on: November 21, 2005, 11:44:36 PM »
Dont get mad, just think about it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What kills more black people?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2005, 11:53:54 PM »
I wouldn't limit it to rap music. The whole self-victimizing and ghetto mentality, pulling race cards and glorifying gangsta stereotypes is killing them.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 12:03:27 AM »
not to mention

-calling each other nigger (its niGGER no matter how you spell it)
-glorifying money over education
-telling kids to get that money however
-downright animosity towards the law
-proclaiming church to be the end solution to the evils

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 12:12:22 AM »
Melanoma is killing more black people.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2005, 12:19:36 AM »
lol

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2005, 12:25:21 AM »
not to mention

-calling each other nigger (its niGGER no matter how you spell it)
-glorifying money over education
-telling kids to get that money however
-downright animosity towards the law
-proclaiming church to be the end solution to the evils

good points

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2005, 12:29:52 AM »
When I bump dead prez I kill whitey.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2005, 07:32:50 AM »
I voted "white people' because I was thinking you know, white cops shooting black guys stealing shit from stores and things, but now that I think about it, I think yall are right, Rap Music probably kills more blacks because alot of the black on black violence is glorifyed by rap music, so if you factor in black on black violence, you could trace it back to rap and not white people.

Of course white people run all the labels, though.  White people make all the guns, white people build all the developments these people live in, blah blah blah

Depends on who you want to blame today.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2005, 07:35:03 AM »
i voted AIDS

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2005, 07:40:54 AM »
Gangs, which started before hip hop

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2005, 03:44:10 PM »
their ego
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Eihtball

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2005, 10:32:25 AM »
I wouldn't limit it to rap music. The whole self-victimizing and ghetto mentality, pulling race cards and glorifying gangsta stereotypes is killing them.

Of course, that music and those stereotypes are done largely for the amusement of WHITE audiences.  Not to mention that it's white-owned record labels refusing to market almost anything that doesn't sell - which means no conscious, intelligent hip-hop.  The brothers that make that music may be foolish for thinking it's going to get them out of poverty, but they are just trying to make an honest living, after all.  If you were broke and someone promised you a $1 million advance for a deal provided you gave them the gangsta stereotype, you'd accept, too.

So I vote white people.  If gangsta shit is a problem, maybe you crackers need to stop consuming it as if it's candy.  Stop handing your lazy-ass kids money for no reason and letting them go out and buy 50 Cent and Snoop Dogg CDs'.  As long as they're obsessed with thuggery, labels will keep putting it out.  That's the way capitalism works.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2005, 11:08:38 AM »
Of course, that music and those stereotypes are done largely for the amusement of WHITE audiences.  Not to mention that it's white-owned record labels refusing to market almost anything that doesn't sell - which means no conscious, intelligent hip-hop.  The brothers that make that music may be foolish for thinking it's going to get them out of poverty, but they are just trying to make an honest living, after all.  If you were broke and someone promised you a $1 million advance for a deal provided you gave them the gangsta stereotype, you'd accept, too.

So I vote white people.  If gangsta shit is a problem, maybe you crackers need to stop consuming it as if it's candy.  Stop handing your lazy-ass kids money for no reason and letting them go out and buy 50 Cent and Snoop Dogg CDs'.  As long as they're obsessed with thuggery, labels will keep putting it out.  That's the way capitalism works.

It is always white people's fault, isn't it?

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2005, 12:50:32 PM »
this is some ignorant shit that people like to say to pretend that black people have destroyed themselves.   to my knowledge, rap music has only killed one or two people.  and that would be t shakur, and b. smalls.  and rap is only indirectly responsible for shakur's death.

unfortunately for american blacks, they were brought into a fucked up situation and enslaved by dogs; and to this day continue to be oppressed and exploited by these same dogs.  ofcourse, these same dogs are economically and militarily exploiting other peoples and nations across the globe, and have been doing so for some time now.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Eihtball

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2005, 01:22:58 PM »
It is always white people's fault, isn't it?

That would be oversimplifying things a bit, but I will say that in general, yeah, the ball is in the white man's court for this country's direction.  What I've said is pretty much true...by and large, it is white suburban kids who buy gangsta rap albums and they determine the direction of the market.  If all the white kids who like 50 Cent and Snoop Dogg suddenly decided they only liked Common and The Roots, the labels would all be signing artists of their type.  But that's not going to happen - this is a country where violence, sex, guns, and conspicuous overconsumption are staples of the entertainment industry.  Which makes sense when you consider that that mentality has run deep in our capitalist culture (to say nothing of our gun culture).

And as I've told you before, you shouldn't even be listening to hip-hop.  A jingoistic right-winger liking music that typically aligns itself with leftism?  That's an immense contradiction - which is why I suspect you're the type of white kid who likes gangsta rap because it allows you to justify your perceptions of blacks as lazy good-for-nothings who deserve the lack of respect they receive in this country.