Author Topic: Uganda Crisis  (Read 237 times)

cska-moscow

• Lil Geezy
Re: Uganda Crisis
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2005, 10:12:18 AM »

We sent our troops to Somalia ten years ago for humanitarian purposes but then rebels started killing our troops and we had to bring them back. Ever seen the movie Black Hawk Down?

Please educate yourself.
Lol, we have to watch a movie to educate ourselves, go read a historical book and look for the facts rather than watch a movie that show's nothing about the situation in detail.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am quite educated. this did not stop us in any other conflict, except when the countries are african.
So what do you propose we do ? Go kill all Africans and the problem's will all vanish. We have to accept the fact that Africa is in a real bad state but what annoy's me is that, the west seem to think money is the solution to all the problems. Give aid etc but make sure that it get's used, why do you think African's hate the American's because they act like if their is a problem, toss money at it and it will all be fine.

CSKA MOSKVA - AMBASSADOR'S FOR RUSSIAN FOOTBALL

Kal EL

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2005, 10:12:48 AM »
I agree with you basically. i think that the west needs to quit doing business in dictator countries. it only blows up later. but for me i am sad that with africa it is always something.

Kal EL

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2005, 10:13:18 AM »

We sent our troops to Somalia ten years ago for humanitarian purposes but then rebels started killing our troops and we had to bring them back. Ever seen the movie Black Hawk Down?

Please educate yourself.
Lol, we have to watch a movie to educate ourselves, go read a historical book and look for the facts rather than watch a movie that show's nothing about the situation in detail.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am quite educated. this did not stop us in any other conflict, except when the countries are african.
So what do you propose we do ? Go kill all Africans and the problem's will all vanish. We have to accept the fact that Africa is in a real bad state but what annoy's me is that, the west seem to think money is the solution to all the problems. Give aid etc but make sure that it get's used, why do you think African's hate the American's because they act like if their is a problem, toss money at it and it will all be fine.

no. i think that America should quit making convienent deals with dictators when it suits our interest because in the end not only is it morally wrong but takes away any credibility that we may have in the arbitration of diplomacy. also over the course of CIA operations in Africa we (the US) have done our share to destablize certain african countries for the resources. case in point (cia's training and support of those who murdered Patrice Lumumba).
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 10:16:47 AM by Lazarus The NEW Creation »