Author Topic: You agree or disagree with withdrawal from iraq?  (Read 1301 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: You agree or disagree with withdrawal from iraq?
« Reply #75 on: November 25, 2005, 02:33:06 PM »
How could he have promoted anti-Palestinian propaganda when at his time Palestinians didn't even exist? lol guy honestly thought this land was empty of inhabitants....

It wasn't anti-Palestinian propaganda, you tool. It was Zionist propaganda and you have just proven that you're a victim. You think if the Zionists did it then, they wouldn't do it now? Your country was established on propaganda, and it continues to thrive on propaganda. I know not every Israeli citizen is as dumb and gullible as you. It's official like a referee with a whistle: You're a brainwashed tool who blindly supports the terrorist state of Israel.

Stop whining about anti-Semitism when somebody criticizes Israel's actions because you look like a little bitch.
Instead of whining, just go grab a gun and run outside to kill some Palestinian kids... take your frustration out that way... I mean, it's not like the terrorist government of Israel is going find you guilty of anything... as seen from the article.  :)

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #76 on: November 25, 2005, 02:52:18 PM »
WAKE UP, far from every Muslim is a radical fundamentalist

,so if someone is not a muslim,that means he won't fight against an occupation to his country.

Occupation? Wouldn't you define their current lives as lives under occupation?- well it's not an occupation by an outsider but an occupation indeed and more importantly from within their country by their autocratic governmental establishment. If anything, such "occupation" would only free them from the binds of their confined being.

wat the fuck are u talking about,i lived in 3 different arab countries,and in non did i feel under an occupation,before going on about other countries problems u don't know about.
United Arab States

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: November 25, 2005, 08:23:33 PM »
"Administration Seems Willing to Conceive Iraq Withdrawal
By Paul Richter and Tyler Marshall, Times Staff Writer

WASHINGTON -- Even as debate over the Iraq war continues to rage, signs are emerging of a convergence of opinion on how the Bush administration might begin to get out of the conflict.

In a departure from past statements, U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said this week that the training of Iraqi troops has advanced so far that the current number of U.S. troops probably will not be needed for much longer.

President Bush will give a major speech Wednesday at the U.S. Naval Academy in which aides say he is expected to proclaim the improved readiness of Iraqi troops, which he has identified as the key condition for withdrawing U.S. forces."

from L.A Times

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-withdraw26nov26,0,4761481.story?coll=la-home-headlines

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #78 on: November 26, 2005, 04:44:30 AM »
WAKE UP, far from every Muslim is a radical fundamentalist

,so if someone is not a muslim,that means he won't fight against an occupation to his country.

Occupation? Wouldn't you define their current lives as lives under occupation?- well it's not an occupation by an outsider but an occupation indeed and more importantly from within their country by their autocratic governmental establishment. If anything, such "occupation" would only free them from the binds of their confined being.
wat the fuck are u talking about,i lived in 3 different arab countries,and in non did i feel under an occupation,before going on about other countries problems u don't know about.

I wonder which countries are those, do you mind telling me?
And as I said there is a (quote):

small percentage of brainwashed people

what could explain why you didn't feel "under an occupation".
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: November 26, 2005, 06:12:43 AM »
It wasn't anti-Palestinian propaganda. It was Zionist propaganda

Really?

But didn't you say that:

The problem isn't even Sharon or any of these other fucktards... it's the nature of Zionist ideology

On what ground then do you oppose the nature of the Zionist ideology when the person reckoned to be somewhat of a catalyst of the entire Jewish self-determination movement(Zionism) did not have any anti-Palestinian agenda? On what ground do you side the main catalysts of the Palestinian self-determination who clearly did have blatant anti-Jewish agendas from the start of their formal self-proclamation as " A PEOPLE"?

What you're saying is that even if there was no such thing as "Palestinians" you would still be against Israel's existence due to:

Zionism- Jewish  movement that has had as it's goal the creation and support of a Jewish national state in (what was known as) Palestine, the ancient homeland of the Jews (Hebrew:"Eretz Yisrael"-The Land Of Israel).

even though you claim that you're not against Israel's existence:

Then YOU say that I want Israel off the world's map.... which is complete bullshit

while also claiming that Israel is a :

terrorist state

and while saying you're against terrorism

So does anyone else see a contradiction here?
before arguing you should first decide on what you're trying to prove and to whom.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 06:39:58 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: November 26, 2005, 06:38:21 AM »

Really?

But didn't you say that:

The problem isn't even Sharon or any of these other fucktards... it's the nature of Zionist ideology

On what ground then do you oppose the nature of the Zionist ideology when the person reckoned to be somewhat of a catalyst of the entire Jewish self-determination movement(Zionism) did not have any anti-Palestinian agenda? On what ground do you side the main catalysts of the Palestinian self-determination who clearly did have blatant anti-Jewish agendas from the start of their formal self-proclamation as " A PEOPLE"?
what do you expect jews colonized there land, and u also neglect the fact that jews have always had the same anti palestinian agendas and to this day continue to try and stop palestinian state hood

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: November 26, 2005, 06:55:04 AM »
u also neglect the fact that jews have always had the same anti palestinian agendas

Well well, what do you know, you two seem to have a disagreement here  :D

Don Rizzle, literally raping such concepts as "fact" and "always" doesn't look very good even for somone with your insufficient knowledge on the topic at hand.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #82 on: November 26, 2005, 07:13:53 AM »
Kuwait
UAE
Egypt

So how many arab countries have u been to,or did u travel there with ur tv channels
United Arab States

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: November 26, 2005, 08:15:24 AM »
I've been to the Palestinian Autonomy for a few times during my army service, but since I'm an Israeli citizen, visiting Arab countries is not quite the best idea for a hobby being that I still wanna keep my life ;) Do any of the Arabs that live and work within Israel need to worry for their lives while in Israel?-NO(I have Arab friends in college). Again something you'll simply choose to ignore.

How long did you live in each? and where do you live right now?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 08:26:06 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #84 on: November 26, 2005, 10:36:19 AM »
EGYPT - 4 YEARS
UAE - 3 YEARS
KUWAIT - 9 YEARS
thats my 1st year in montreal
I've been to the Palestinian Autonomy for a few times during my army service, but since I'm an Israeli citizen, visiting Arab countries is not quite the best idea for a hobby being that I still wanna keep my life ;) Do any of the Arabs that live and work within Israel need to worry for their lives while in Israel?-NO(I have Arab friends in college). Again something you'll simply choose to ignore.

In Kuwait there isn't a lot of isrealis,In egypt all you have to do is go to sinai,to find isrealis,they are n't welcomed,and don't tell me arabs are welcomed in isreal.
U was in the army,how many girls did u kill ??????'

United Arab States

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: November 26, 2005, 10:42:25 AM »
EGYPT - 4 YEARS
UAE - 3 YEARS
KUWAIT - 9 YEARS

In Kuwait there isn't a lot of isrealis,In egypt all you have to do is go to sinai,to find isrealis,they are n't welcomed,and don't tell me arabs are welcomed in isreal.
U was in the army,how many girls did u kill ??????

Yea, I doubt there are any Israelis in Kuwait . Thank you for reinforcing my point as for Israelis not being welcome in the Arab world.
As for Arabs in Israel: 20% of Israel's population is Arab FYI, and many citizens of the PA work within Israel.

You haven't told me where you live now.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #86 on: November 26, 2005, 10:44:07 AM »
montreal

wat do u feel when a women walking with the islamic turban in isreal---don't tell me u wanna welcome her to isreal.
United Arab States

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: November 26, 2005, 10:52:16 AM »
and I've never killed anyone as well( not in Nablus neither in Ramallah, nor in Hebron), although I did help supplying a few of them with an option to work within Israel's borders, since Mr. Arafat was for some reason very interested in stimulating unemployment within the Autonomy and that is despite the enormous amounts of support money he received during (and subsequently to) Oslo.

This is to answer your question as for my 'killing biography'.^^

And as for turbans....Well, I wish you visited my college mate, I bet you'd feel at home- plenty of Muslim girls with turbans.

Shouldn't talk about things you don't really know, and you shouldn't base your views on propaganda.

And it is interesting that right now you live in Canada being that it's so great to live under totalitrian regimes.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 10:55:07 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #88 on: November 26, 2005, 11:20:15 AM »
and I've never killed anyone as well( not in Nablus neither in Ramallah, nor in Hebron), although I did help supplying a few of them with an option to work within Israel's borders, since Mr. Arafat was for some reason very interested in stimulating unemployment within the Autonomy and that is despite the enormous amounts of support money he received during (and subsequently to) Oslo.

This is to answer your question as for my 'killing biography'.^^

And as for turbans....Well, I wish you visited my college mate, I bet you'd feel at home- plenty of Muslim girls with turbans.

Shouldn't talk about things you don't really know, and you shouldn't base your views on propaganda.

And it is interesting that right now you live in Canada being that it's so great to live under totalitrian regimes.
u should also visit old cairo,a lot of people with the pancakes u put on ur heads,thats not the point.
read the question --(what do u feel) not how many is there
United Arab States

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: November 26, 2005, 11:40:29 AM »
u should also visit old cairo,a lot of people with the pancakes u put on ur heads,thats not the point.
read the question --(what do u feel) not how many is there

What do I feel? I have friends who are religious Muslims, usually I'm thinking:"hmmm there's a Muslim girl". About 30%-40% of the students are Muslim.

And again I thank you for proving to be a miserable brainwashed dude lol@pancakes.