Author Topic: You agree or disagree with withdrawal from iraq?  (Read 1340 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: You agree or disagree with withdrawal from iraq?
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2005, 03:07:25 AM »
If the US pulls out now, expect more terrorist attacks.

Man, turn off your television and use your brain.  It's precisely because of US military involvement and occupation in Iraq that there are attacks, not the other way around.  You got it backwards.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

then why are those rag-heads threatening Canada ? France ? Alaska ?

they aren't

i challenge you to prove this !

they aren't, and from your post I can tell you are racist, prejudice, and ignorant, so obviously your hatred stems from fear which has nothing to do with them, and everything to do with your own problem you need to fix.

Your the one who made the claim, you prove it.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

coola

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2005, 03:11:07 AM »
ok so i made up theyre threatening alaska... it was meant to be a joke...

coola

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2005, 03:14:45 AM »
i dont remember where the post is, but that lincoln dude said that Canada is under threat too... in France they look for bullshit reasons to threaten the people there... they just want to instigate fear among the western world... they threatened France with violence, because the french want to abolish all religion from schools, christian muslim every religion... the french had nothing to do with the occupation of iraq, those fuckinbg muslims could have attacked the french govt. politically, instead of making terrorist threats.

i think you have it all backwards my little rag friend.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2005, 03:29:12 AM »
If the US pulls out now, expect more terrorist attacks.

Man, turn off your television and use your brain.  It's precisely because of US military involvement and occupation in Iraq that there are attacks, not the other way around.  You got it backwards.

It's common sense. 9/11 was the reason why the US invaded the middle east in the first place. Whatever happened behind the scenes to cause that is nowhere near as close to the havoc being waged now. If those nut jobs aren't taken out now there is no telling what kind of danger would be in store for the western world.

The thing that really baffles me is the fact that more and more attacks keep happening, but if those fuckers would just calm the fuck down and let the US clean up their mess, they would leave and the Muslims could have their country back. This shit only turned into a war against terror in Muslim countries after Saddam was taken out of power and crazy assholes started blowing themselves up. As far as I'm concerned, before that, the war on terror consisted of Osama and his cohorts.

coola

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2005, 03:32:15 AM »
i seriously am starting to think that those rag-heads are planning to blow up the world... they can so easily access nuclear shit, they are probably just planning to blow up every major city in the western world...

my only advice: get as much puss as possible before the end comes...

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2005, 03:33:37 AM »

the problem is the muslims have their own factions in iraq.. they're fighting for control...

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2005, 03:37:38 AM »
thats wishful thinking its more likely to turn into another somalia

J Bananas

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2005, 12:17:22 PM »
if we use a condom we wont have to pull out

'EclipZe

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2005, 12:46:56 PM »
rag-heads

Ur Using that word much lil boy.

Btw. they started the shit so they better fix it 2. but personally I think they shouldn't retreat because what if another group of terrorist takes over command @ Iraq? another stupid war.

WestCoasta

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2005, 12:51:49 PM »
these guys are scum, they're so pissed about the shit hole they live in that they wanna end the world, it's actually quite amusing  ;D

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2005, 12:55:54 PM »
Nobody wants an immediate withdrawal.  John Mertha's plan has been labaled by members of the same party and opposing party as a "cut and run" type of strategy but it is nothing like that.  The plan is to speed up the training of the Iraqi army, police etc,  move the troops from Iraq to surround nations, and see how things work out during this time period.  If things calm down, then troops will start heading home.  If things are still hectic the U.S will step back in.  The U.S eventually are going to have to withdraw from Iraq and see how the Iraqi people will govern themselves.  Are the targets right now the american soldiers? or the democracy that is being put in ?  If it's option 2 then it's going to be an endless war that will kill thousands and thousands of american soldiers for the sole reason to take out a form of government and implement another. 

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2005, 01:09:29 PM »
The US will withdraw at the end ,After Every Drop of oil is drained.
United Arab States

sandieman27

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2005, 01:39:20 PM »
I think we should.....we are about to experience a modern day depression in a minute.  How are we gonna go to someone else's soil tell them what to do and how they should do it when our own gov't is shady.  Besides we don't want another country to be more powerful than we are, right!!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2005, 04:36:57 PM »
I can't believe they labeled murtha to be a coward type.  Here's the thing..if we withdraw from iraq, how can it really be bad for u.s.?  However, yeah.they should train those newly soldiers to defend their own country..but damn..they need to speed up.  Have thousand soldiers come back home every month.  They should set those damn time table.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2005, 04:38:43 PM »
I can't believe they labeled murtha to be a coward type.

That was just pathetic.  If Karl Rove was a Dem...there would have been a fucking Happy Meal after the situation