Author Topic: You agree or disagree with withdrawal from iraq?  (Read 1300 times)

Sikotic™

Re: You agree or disagree with withdrawal from iraq?
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2005, 04:43:30 PM »

the problem is the muslims have their own factions in iraq.. they're fighting for control...

Exactly. Regardless of the US presence.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2005, 04:58:34 PM »
some really stupid posts in this thread

"if we withdraw the terrorists will kill us"

fuckin read a book u dumb rednecks
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2005, 05:30:34 PM »

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

WestCoasta

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2005, 07:13:12 PM »
^ CWalker in a nutshell
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2005, 03:21:28 PM »
*Props Jamal*

...and by the way, America started it, no doubt, America has been involved in Middle Eastern affairs since the 50's.  They realized after World War 2 just how vital a resource oil really was, and Eisenhower's administration said America must get their hands on Middle Eastern oil even if that meant fighting for it.  One of the first moves was in 1953 when the CIA helped overthrow the democratically elected leader of Iran, Muhammad Mosedegh, and installed their puppet dictator the Shah, to facilitate their oil interests in the region.  It's been on ever since.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 03:23:34 PM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2005, 04:08:15 PM »
Okay then why doesn't Al-Queda target government facilities? They kill civilians who have no control over what the hell happens. I didn't do anything to them, why am I cannon fodder?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2005, 04:16:48 PM »
Okay then why doesn't Al-Queda target government facilities? They kill civilians who have no control over what the hell happens. I didn't do anything to them, why am I cannon fodder?

Man... I don't even know what your talking about, but I'm going to be patient with you, because my own family members (my side of the family) think just like you do, and I have to be patient with them. 

First things first, your life is not in danger.  If you choose to live your whole life in fear than that's your own fault.  There's only been one attack in America, 9-11.  And the targets were the Pentagon, which is a clear attack on the government as the Pentagon is a headquarters for the US Military, and the World Trade Center, which is the headquarters for America's foriegn economic affairs, and most wars today aren't fought on the battle field, they are fought through economics, sanctions, embargo's, there's people powerful enough to press one button and starve a whole village of people. 

Second of all, don't believe everything you read in the media.  It doesn't take much intelligence to know that the same rich and powerful people that own the media are the same rich and powerful people that also control much of the government and the media, and it's all related.  So alot of this Al Queda wants to blow up the world stuff you believe is just good old fashioned scare tactics and fear mongering that is used to rally people to war.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 04:19:29 PM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2005, 04:20:14 PM »
Because Al Queda hates our freedom, jk.   Innocent people are bound to be lost as part of any attack, how many innocent sand people u think are losing their lives during our bombings?

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2005, 04:44:34 PM »

Man... I don't even know what your talking about, but I'm going to be patient with you, because my own family members (my side of the family) think just like you do, and I have to be patient with them. 

First things first, your life is not in danger.  If you choose to live your whole life in fear than that's your own fault.  There's only been one attack in America, 9-11.  And the targets were the Pentagon, which is a clear attack on the government as the Pentagon is a headquarters for the US Military, and the World Trade Center, which is the headquarters for America's foriegn economic affairs, and most wars today aren't fought on the battle field, they are fought through economics, sanctions, embargo's, there's people powerful enough to press one button and starve a whole village of people. 

Second of all, don't believe everything you read in the media.  It doesn't take much intelligence to know that the same rich and powerful people that own the media are the same rich and powerful people that also control much of the government and the media, and it's all related.  So alot of this Al Queda wants to blow up the world stuff you believe is just good old fashioned scare tactics and fear mongering that is used to rally people to war.

There has been one attack on American soil and I hope it stays that way. However, there have been numerous attacks in other western countries where bombs have gone off on trains and in buses killing many civilians deliberatly. Don't tell me that terrorists have not killed civilians. I DON'T WATCH THE NEWS so save that media fear mongering crap for someone else.

Because Al Queda hates our freedom, jk. Innocent people are bound to be lost as part of any attack, how many innocent sand people u think are losing their lives during our bombings?

You were just kidding, but I wouldn't too far past them. It's not probable that they are doing it for that reason, but we have a different lifestyle here that let's women vote and be heard and where fidelity isn't really high up on the list of morals.

It is unfortunate that innocent Muslims are dying by US bombs, and most Muslims are good people, but casulties happen. The bombs didn't start dropping until terrorist attacks started happening. Like I said before, the bombs would stop dropping if they would just calm down and let the US clean up their mess and leave. I'm sure everyone would prefer that.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2005, 04:47:13 PM »

That is a stupid cartoon. Do you really know any Americans who want death for all Arabs?

It is the people in the Middle East who go to their mosques shouting "Death to America", calling us the great Satan, burn our flags etc. Americans don't do shit like that to them.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 04:49:17 PM by Real American »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2005, 04:53:01 PM »

Man, turn off your television and use your brain.  It's precisely because of US military involvement and occupation in Iraq that there are attacks, not the other way around.  You got it backwards.

Man you need to close your Koran and wake the hell up. The attacks in Iraq aren't just against American forces. The terrorists are bombing Iraqi police, Iraqi politicians, Shiite mosques, etc. That won't step when America leaves.

J Bananas

« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2005, 04:56:34 PM »
stupid dumb fucks blaming the US, was Iraq peaceful before we were there? uhh....NO, Shiite and Suni's were killing eachother before we started.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2005, 05:03:18 PM »
Hey, I was wondering.  If U.S. are training these troops and these iraq soldiers gets killed before they are fully prepared..would that mean..U.S. have to be there and find more people and train them?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]