Author Topic: You agree or disagree with withdrawal from iraq?  (Read 1335 times)

J Bananas

Re: You agree or disagree with withdrawal from iraq?
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2005, 05:07:49 PM »
Naw man, they have enough troops  at this point where US influence is less needed. In fact forces are about to enter the second phase of the invasion which calls for the beginning of US withdrawl, and Iraqi troops stepping in permanently. Of course, it all depends on Iraqi competency. If they can get their shit together, then we can leave.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2005, 05:16:21 PM »
Naw man, they have enough troops  at this point where US influence is less needed. In fact forces are about to enter the second phase of the invasion which calls for the beginning of US withdrawl, and Iraqi troops stepping in permanently. Of course, it all depends on Iraqi competency. If they can get their shit together, then we can leave.
oh ok..i see.  But still..we gotta babysit these guys though, right?  I mean..at least..till they are some-what ready, right? 
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

J Bananas

« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2005, 05:20:16 PM »
Yeah, if you've ever seen that Bhorat skit on the Ali G show, you know how uncoordinated and akward these fucks are. it's gonna be a process.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2005, 05:30:16 PM »
Yeah, if you've ever seen that Bhorat skit on the Ali G show, you know how uncoordinated and akward these fucks are. it's gonna be a process.
damn...arite..thx
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2005, 07:33:33 PM »

Man, turn off your television and use your brain.  It's precisely because of US military involvement and occupation in Iraq that there are attacks, not the other way around.  You got it backwards.

Man you need to close your Koran and wake the hell up. The attacks in Iraq aren't just against American forces. The terrorists are bombing Iraqi police, Iraqi politicians, Shiite mosques, etc. That won't step when America leaves.

Don't start with me.  Stay in your place.  The US military is trying to get Iraqi police officers to fight the for them, and do their dirty work.  So that they can be the one's gettin capped, while the US sits back and controls the situation from the Green Zone, all the while, collecting fat checks off of Iraq's oil wealth.  You know that, and I know that.  So there are Iraqi's who are willing to fight their own people to get a few dollars from the US Occupation forces, so obviously these Iraqi's are going to be viewed as hypocrites by the resistance fighters and they are going to end gettin a cap in their ass. 

This is simple.  Don't act stupid.  I know your not stupid.  Your just a scared little boy, either that or a racist white supremist.  One of the two.  At the very best, your a nationalist.  I'll give you that.  But if we are viewing the situation from a global perspective then you know America is the aggressor. 
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 07:35:20 PM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2005, 07:36:40 PM »
I know your not stupid.

CWalker? LOL That Pollack is as dumb as they come.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2005, 07:46:10 PM »
I know your not stupid.

CWalker? LOL That Pollack is as dumb as they come.

Yes and no.  He is the best at articulating the Right Wing/Republican/Conservative/Zionist Christian point of view on this forum, so that has to count for something.  Obviously he lacks maturity, emotional, human, and social intelligence, and he is very ignorant and selfish when it comes to people of other cultures and countries.  But, let's give him that, he is better than any of the other guys at articulating his point of view. For one thing, he is very upfront, give him that.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2005, 08:25:11 PM »

Don't start with me.  Stay in your place.  The US military is trying to get Iraqi police officers to fight the for them, and do their dirty work.  So that they can be the one's gettin capped, while the US sits back and controls the situation from the Green Zone, all the while, collecting fat checks off of Iraq's oil wealth.  You know that, and I know that.  So there are Iraqi's who are willing to fight their own people to get a few dollars from the US Occupation forces, so obviously these Iraqi's are going to be viewed as hypocrites by the resistance fighters and they are going to end gettin a cap in their ass. 

This is simple.  Don't act stupid.  I know your not stupid.  Your just a scared little boy, either that or a racist white supremist.  One of the two.  At the very best, your a nationalist.  I'll give you that.  But if we are viewing the situation from a global perspective then you know America is the aggressor. 

You glossed over one important part of what I said.

The insurgents, terrorists, whatever you want to call them....they are trying to cause a civil war in Iraq between the Shiites and Sunnis. That is why the Sunnis keep bombing and attacking Shiite mosques and killings tons of innocent people. They are mad because the Shiites have gained power in the new government. That hostility will not disappear when the Americans leave.

Please educate yourself. And take that photo of that murderer out of your profile while you are at it.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 08:29:22 PM by Real American »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2005, 03:55:55 AM »

The insurgents, terrorists, whatever you want to call them....they are trying to cause a civil war in Iraq between the Shiites and Sunnis. That is why the Sunnis keep bombing and attacking Shiite mosques and killings tons of innocent people. They are mad because the Shiites have gained power in the new government. That hostility will not disappear when the Americans leave.

Please educate yourself. And take that photo of that murderer out of your profile while you are at it.

You really fall for that?  America claiming that they are really in Iraq because they are trying to prevent a civil war between Shiites and Sunni's from happening?  You really believe that that's their reason for being there.  Come on man.  Atleast admit that that's nothing but political game. 

America wants a civil war to occur in Iraq.  Like I said before, they want to get the Iraqi's killing eachother, take the focus off the American troops and justify their reason for being there at the same time, meanwhile they can chill at the American embassy and keep collecting oil wealth, etc.

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2005, 04:32:41 AM »

For the first the insurgents are 90 to 95 percent iraqis and the rest are foreign fighters that are making the more "spectacular" attacks like suicid bombings and kidnappings etc. How would you feel if somebody invaded your country? wouldn't you resist?? And thanks to the american invasion the first people that lived in iraq the christian assyrians are almost totally extinct..Atleast during Saddam Hussein they had security and they where even part of the goverment. But this is a war for oil and for the americans to get control over the middle east, not for liberating a people

Don Seer

« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2005, 04:40:47 AM »
this topic has been taken off course.

the discussion about muslims wanting to run a country through terror blowing up the other muslims trying to stabilise their country thorugh some kind of cooperation and control (i.e. claw back control from the americans if you want to look at it like that) belongs elsewhere.

the question was.. should america just drop _everything_ and leave it as a civil war zone with no established government in power...  ?

in my view i've stated.. the answer is they wont.. because terrorist muslm factions (who couldnt get enough votes?) are trying to bully their agenda through violence instead of following a diplomatic course that of course most muslims dont understand. IMO they're used to control through fear.. so they're trying to make themselves the feared entity.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2005, 10:04:45 AM »
instead of following a diplomatic course that of course most muslims dont understand.

???
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2005, 11:09:33 AM »
Stepped-up attacks in Iraq over the past two days have killed at least 44 Iraqis, including 12 labourers, five of them brothers, who were shot and killed at a construction site.

In addition, the bodies of eight Iraqis who apparently were abducted and killed in captivity, were found in the capital on Monday, police said.

Monday's worst attack occurred in the Saydiya area of southwestern Baghdad when armed men opened fire at two civilian cars, killing three of the municipal workers they were carrying and an Iraqi passerby, said police Captain Talib Thamir.

A car bomber killed two Iraqis and wounded five in an attack on a police patrol in the northeastern neighbourhood of al-Shaab, where fighters had seized and murdered a defence lawyer in Saddam Hussein's trial last week, said police Lieutenant Malik Sultan.

Armed men opened fire on an Iraqi army checkpoint in western Baghdad, killing a soldier and a girl who was standing in front of her nearby house, said police.

In two other attacks in the capital, a drive-by shooting killed one policeman, and two others were wounded by a roadside bomb, the authorities said.

Kurdish politician wounded

In Kirkuk, 290km north of Baghdad, a roadside bomb exploded at 8.30am (0500 GMT) near a car carrying Ibrahim Zangana, a senior member of Iraq's Kurdish Democratic Party, seriously wounding him, killing one of his bodyguards and injuring another one, said Brigadier-General Sarhat Qadir, the commander of Kirkuk's police force.

Another drive-by shooting, this one in Mosul, 360km northwest of Baghdad, killed a policeman. On Sunday, more than 33 Iraqis died in a swell of violence in Iraq, including 12 labourers, five of them brothers, who were shot dead by armed men at a construction site outside the city of Hilla, about 95km south of Baghdad, police said.

The corpses of eight Iraqis, five men and three women, also were found in three different areas of Baghdad on Monday morning, police said.

All of them apparently had been abducted and tied up or handcuffed before being shot to death.

That a day ,in no way has america improved the situation in iraq.Non of these attacks would happen if US OCCUPATION didn't start

« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 11:12:38 AM by Kassem »
United Arab States

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2005, 12:04:11 PM »
I have this utopian vision as for the U.S moving onto the next autocracy in the middle east untill its leadership is defused and so on and so on untill every middle eastern dictatorship can establish a democratic foundation so there will be no shift of resources by these oil drenched indefinite power possessing dictators to all kinds of terrorist groups who undermine world peace with their Jihad agendas.

p.s Well we all know it's quite unrealistic since there are factors(states to be exact) in the western world that are interested in instability due to financial considerations.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 12:10:40 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2005, 01:51:01 PM »
I have this utopian vision as for the U.S moving onto the next autocracy in the middle east untill its leadership is defused and so on and so on untill every middle eastern dictatorship can establish a democratic foundation so there will be no shift of resources by these oil drenched indefinite power possessing dictators to all kinds of terrorist groups who undermine world peace with their Jihad agendas.

p.s Well we all know it's quite unrealistic since there are factors(states to be exact) in the western world that are interested in instability due to financial considerations.
Well easy for u to say,this would really be a big fuck up,know ,it's only desperate people would blow themselves up,if the whole middleast is invaded u will have 250 mill people who are ready to die for thier countries.

can establish a democratic foundation -----up ur ass,u isrealis only want ur promised land (from egypt to iraq) and u don't give a damn how many people die.
United Arab States