Author Topic: You agree or disagree with withdrawal from iraq?  (Read 1331 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: You agree or disagree with withdrawal from iraq?
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2005, 12:43:40 AM »
I have this utopian vision as for the U.S moving onto the next autocracy in the middle east untill its leadership is defused and so on and so on untill every middle eastern dictatorship can establish a democratic foundation so there will be no shift of resources by these oil drenched indefinite power possessing dictators to all kinds of terrorist groups who undermine world peace with their Jihad agendas.

p.s Well we all know it's quite unrealistic since there are factors(states to be exact) in the western world that are interested in instability due to financial considerations.
Well easy for u to say,this would really be a big fuck up,know ,it's only desperate people would blow themselves up,if the whole middleast is invaded u will have 250 mill people who are ready to die for thier countries.

can establish a democratic foundation -----up ur ass,u isrealis only want ur promised land (from egypt to iraq) and u don't give a damn how many people die.

This is what you don't get my friend there is no such thing as 250 mill people who are ready to die for their country there are many people who die within their country due to their inhumane autocratic corrupt power-driven leaderships and there is a small percentage of brainwashed people that comply to terrorist groups (sponsored by these same leaderships) whose main intension is to produce the fear you've got rooted in you,through these gigantic terrorist acts(in proportion, it takes very little to blow up even the biggest building), this delusion you have, about these millions of "blindly patriotic" people who are 100% fond of what their evil dictator is doing,it is ridiculous(but then again many people are suffering from the same delusion)- WAKE UP, far from every Muslim is a radical fundamentalist, I guess you should know this :).
« Last Edit: November 25, 2005, 12:53:54 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2005, 01:02:09 AM »
there are many people who die within their country due to their inhumane autocratic corrupt power-driven leaderships

Yes that's true, but don't forget to mention the people dying because some terrorist state being formed on their land. You should know, you live there.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Don Seer

« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2005, 01:26:19 AM »
instead of following a diplomatic course that of course most muslims dont understand.

???

the population of iraq doesnt get democracy.. they have been brought up under fear.. their view of people with "power" is that they beat and mistreat the proletariat.  they're used to being ruled with an iron fist, not through ruling themselves..

left to themselves i'm sure after a long brutal war between the groups there one would gain control.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2005, 01:46:43 AM »
there are many people who die within their country due to their inhumane autocratic corrupt power-driven leaderships

Yes that's true, but don't forget to mention the people dying because some terrorist state being formed on their land. You should know, you live there.

Not really the topic but ok. Is it a terrorist state because it is defending its existence? Is it a terrorist state for trying to defend its citizens from being murdered?
under which circumstances did it capture land since the dawn of its formal existence?
How many of its citizens were killed under the supervision of its own authorities? what terrorist state are you talking about? One that is currently "being formed"?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2005, 01:54:57 AM »

Not really the topic but ok. Is it a terrorist state because it is defending its existence? Is it a terrorist state for trying to defend its citizens from being murdered?
under which circumstances did it capture land since the dawn of its formal existence?
How many of its citizens were killed under the supervision of its own authorities? what terrorist state are you talking about? One that is currently "being formed"?

Defending its citizens and its existence by shooting 3-10 year old girls? Occupied territories? Let's not ask how many of its own citizens it has killed, but rather how many Palestinians? I'm talking about the state of Israel, of course.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2005, 02:05:40 AM »
I can see your next post:

"Why do you REFUSE to look at the number of Palestinians that have died as a result of their own leadership? You're a victim to Palestinian propaganda and you're anti-Semitic. I don't care about facts."

LOL.. save it for someone else.

I have already stated that Palestinian leadership has at times failed its own people, but the fact that you're dumb too see that they have also been victims of Zionism to a far greater extent is astounding.

Let me ask you something...  "A land without people for a people without land"...
Propaganda or no?

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2005, 02:38:01 AM »
I can see your next post:

"Why do you REFUSE to look at the number of Palestinians that have died as a result of their own leadership? You're a victim to Palestinian propaganda and you're anti-Semitic. I don't care about facts."

LOL.. save it for someone else.

I have already stated that Palestinian leadership has at times failed its own people, but the fact that you're dumb too see that they have also been victims of Zionism to a far greater extent is astounding.

Let me ask you something...  "A land without people for a people without land"...
Propaganda or no?

"A land without people"->inaccuracy since there WERE people on this land, as there were on most lands, but they weren't A PEOPLE, up untill they were manipulated into an elaborate political scheme pioneered by totalitarian Arab interests to unify their territories into a form of "United (totalitarian) Arab Empire" free of obstructions.
"people without land"->True up until 1948.

Herzel had never really been to Eretz Yisrael so I'm not surprised he wasn't very familiar with the demography but Jabotinsky strove to reach an agreement with the 'indigenous' population. It is interesting how you are much more fixated on Herzel's utopian statements rather than on the statements of Zionist activists who were in fact responsible for the physical creation of Israel.

If you choose to classify it as propaganda then it is very poor at that since the people who were suppose to be influenced by it did the exact opposite.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: November 25, 2005, 02:44:19 AM »
You summed up Israel's and the Zionists' propaganda in one word: INACCURACY.

Good job, you have finally learned something.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2005, 03:42:45 AM »
You summed up Israel's and the Zionists' propaganda in one word: INACCURACY.

Good job, you have finally learned something.

Well yea, in fact I have, I've learned you reckon Theodore Herzel to be a propaganda mogul while disregarding the term Palestinian propaganda(as if it didn't exist).

How could he have promoted anti-Palestinian propaganda when at his time Palestinians didn't even exist? lol guy honestly thought this land was empty of inhabitants....
« Last Edit: November 25, 2005, 04:00:37 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2005, 05:58:35 AM »
how can u say palestinians didn't exist when the country was called palestine just because it was ruled by other countries doesn;t mean it wasn't the rightful land of the inhabitants.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #70 on: November 25, 2005, 07:11:15 AM »
instead of following a diplomatic course that of course most muslims dont understand.

???

the population of iraq doesnt get democracy.. they have been brought up under fear.. their view of people with "power" is that they beat and mistreat the proletariat.  they're used to being ruled with an iron fist, not through ruling themselves..

left to themselves i'm sure after a long brutal war between the groups there one would gain control.

re: iraq ure right, but u mentioned muslims as a whole, and u did so in a very polemic manner, meaning u are not providing a greater context to that statement. rather generalizing dont u think?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #71 on: November 25, 2005, 07:53:36 AM »
WAKE UP, far from every Muslim is a radical fundamentalist

,so if someone is not a muslim,that means he won't fight against an occupation to his country.
United Arab States

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2005, 07:55:42 AM »
how can u say palestinians didn't exist when the country was called palestine just because it was ruled by other countries doesn;t mean it wasn't the rightful land of the inhabitants.

Again you're having trouble with the order of events. The land was not named after the Palestinians, the Palestinians were named after the land(The term 'Palestinian' was coined based on the name of the land to psychologically link an arbitrary group of people to this land) and I wonder how you can even argue on the issue of entitlement to the land without knowing such basic facts.

*Palestine
The term “Palestine” is believed to be derived from the Philistines, an Aegean people who, in the 12th Century B.C., settled along the Mediterranean coastal plain of what is now Israel and the Gaza Strip. In the second century A.D., the Romans crushed the revolt of Shimon Bar Kokhba (132 CE), during which Jerusalem and Judea were regained. Three years later, Judea (the southern portion of what is now called the West Bank) was renamed Palaestina in an attempt to minimize Jewish identification with the Land of Israel. The Arabic word “Filastin” is derived from this Latin name.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: November 25, 2005, 08:10:44 AM »
WAKE UP, far from every Muslim is a radical fundamentalist

,so if someone is not a muslim,that means he won't fight against an occupation to his country.

Occupation? Wouldn't you define their current lives as lives under occupation?- well it's not an occupation by an outsider but an occupation indeed and more importantly from within their country by their autocratic governmental establishment. If anything, such "occupation"  would only free them from the binds of their confined being.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2005, 02:19:58 PM »
If anything, such "occupation"  would only free them from the binds of their confined being.

Easy for you to say. After all, you live in a country that is currently occupying the land of other people, so we can see where you get this positive outlook on occupation from.

LOL @ this fudgepacker