Author Topic: Not attending class  (Read 462 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Not attending class
« on: November 22, 2005, 02:58:25 AM »
Anybody of you ever had severe issues concerning that? Skipped classes a lot and shit? Maybe even dropped out of High School? Share your experiences.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

coola

Re: Not attending class
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 03:01:08 AM »
in my final year i skipped more school than i attended... it's coz thats when licences came along, it was all too easy to fuck off and smoke up...

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 03:01:54 AM »

yeah i did.. and i fucked up because of it.. so dont do it

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 03:52:24 AM »
Not really, in high school I skipped all the assemblies and library periods, but no classes. And at my first year of University now, I have not yet  missed one class.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2005, 04:00:47 AM »
I never skipped a single class until senior year. Staying awake in them was another story.

UAK

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2005, 05:34:28 AM »
The only fucking thing I did my senior high school year was calculus...12th grade is such a waste for advanced students.

In college when I took classes with a pass/fail grading scale...I only went to class 5 days per semester and passed 6 classes like that.

Did the reading and the assignments  :D

« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 05:37:39 AM by The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe »

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2005, 06:54:15 AM »
The only fucking thing I did my senior high school year was calculus...12th grade is such a waste for advanced students.

In college when I took classes with a pass/fail grading scale...I only went to class 5 days per semester and passed 6 classes like that.

Suga Foot

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2005, 10:35:09 AM »
I missed so much of 12th grade that I had to do an extra semester the next year.  Once I skipped a whole month.  I'd just show up for attendance in the morining, then leave every day.  I went to a different school from grade 8-11, I'd cut class and just walk the halls or sit in the cafeteria.  Or walk down to the park and drink a 40 lol. aaah the good ol days.

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2005, 10:42:50 AM »

^very true. I had advanced calculus and advanced physics. Other than that I be hanging out at the city's university recreational center.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

We Fly High

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2005, 10:50:27 AM »
i had a pretty bad problem with that throughout high school and college. moreso high school though. i remember i had one of the records at the school for cutting over like a 120 classes. in the triple digits. my mom would be getting calls about me missing multiple classes everyday haha. but then late in teh year i became at risk for being dropped from classes, for having like over 20 absences in each course for each semester, didnt look too good, so i had to pretty much selectively choose which class to cut during my last trimester or whatever.

and college i  just feel bad about cutting classes, cos if u technically calculated the tuition, for each class i was missing, it was like $40-$50 out the pocket.

OP

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2005, 11:45:01 AM »
I never ditch class. I have a hard enough time understanding the material as it is.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2005, 12:41:21 PM »
high-skool i used to be outta class half the time after i got my attendance recorded lol
i styll pretty good, high 60s, a few 70s, sum 80s and couple of 90s
in college now im not messin around...especially cause i hafta pay for it, mite as well go for it...sum classez i mitve missed cause i was sick, but like only 5 at the very max.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

WestCoasta

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2005, 12:42:29 PM »
I skipped so much school in high school, I graduated last year though

9th grade I ditched about 20 days, 10th grade I probably ditched 30, and then 11th grade I ditched 60 days in 1 semester and then 2nd semester I started homeschool cuz my pops said I dug such a hole for myself with my grades and everything that he had to let me do homeschool.... I don't think he knew how many days I ditched though, he just figured I did it a lot  ;D

I never got in trouble either from the school, they never said shit..... 60 days in a semester, I'm Tha King round here

got my diploma and everything....

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2005, 12:53:58 PM »
in high school, senior year i had like 29 abesness and 26 latenesses, in college, i miss a lot of classes, usually cause i like to take early days or oversleep and miss my train, i almost got fucked this year, in statistics, cause i missed the midterm, but i got a doctors note, (i got a sheisty doctor), and got to redo it, but im doing better now...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2005, 12:57:14 PM »
I miss a class once in a while, but it doesnt affect my ability to get a good grade in the class