Author Topic: Not attending class  (Read 463 times)

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
Re: Not attending class
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2005, 07:53:30 PM »
senior year 4/8 of my periods were spares, so i didnt have any excuse to skip the others.....1st year Uni, living in rez i missed alot but only failed 1/8 classes...this year im doin alot better...but still skip once or twice a week
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

coola

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2005, 02:07:00 AM »
and i skipped 3/4 of my first year uni, so i failed that  :-\

did the same again the next year in tafe college...

so i just took 2 years off after that, next year ima give it another bash... i dont smoke budd anymore so i think i should be cool.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2005, 03:10:22 AM »
i used to in my a levels and my first and second year of uni but now i'm my 4th year i attend everything

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2005, 03:38:13 AM »
I got a Geography teacher who doesnt speak english, and doesn't count attendance. I haven't been to his class in months lol, but I'm passing bcause I do my reading. Fuck wasting time in lectures that dont help me on the test material.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2005, 07:41:32 AM »
I got a Geography teacher who doesnt speak english, and doesn't count attendance. I haven't been to his class in months lol, but I'm passing bcause I do my reading. Fuck wasting time in lectures that dont help me on the test material.

lol i got a teacher for macro-econmics who can barely speak english...i never kno wtf is goin in his class cause hez borin as hell too...i juss use the notez he makez and then make my own notez from the textbook; gettin a 92 or 93 in the class 8)
class attendance is alwayz at the most like 7 outta 30 lol and now hez offerin ppl who come to class an extra 7% in the course

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2005, 10:02:56 AM »
^^^u serious about that extra 7%? lol.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2005, 11:00:43 AM »
I believe it. No attendance, then what the fuck is he wasting his time for?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ABN

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2005, 11:01:42 AM »
i´ve always skipped school a whole lot but i´ve never gotten in trouble because of it. i´ve always done great on all of the tests and assignments so the teachers didn´t really give a shit if showed up or not and they only called my mom twice coz i skipped school for a month straight. i just went to school every morning to find out if we had any tests coming up or if we had any assigments and then i´d go over to my girl´s apartment and sleep. i could´ve gotten better grades but i finished school with a 4/5 average and i was never there so i can´t complain. 10-12th grade was the worst though, we smoked so much weed and drank so much for that period of my life that i couldn´t stay awake in class so what the fuck is the point of bein there if you´re just gonna sleep thru it?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2005, 11:46:59 AM »
I got expeled from school due to skipping classes
United Arab States

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2005, 11:58:16 AM »
i miss a lot of classes cuz i cant wake up in time.
i usually wake up round 10-1030 or so, so i miss my first two blocks on most days.]
luckily i have 2 free blocks in the mornin on day 2 so i only miss classes on day 1

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2005, 03:04:04 PM »
i used to skip class during my 1st high school year to smoke some blunts & acting fool with my potnas but i dont advise to practice what i did regulary lol it can lead u in the hole w/o any warning(i had to redo a year)
Then the last year before graduate i used to skip lot of class too for the exact same thang smoke some blunts,rob some cans->drink em of course :)  &  finally i was able to get my precious paper w/o any kind of troubles.

& about college pff no comment its a fucking waste of time to stay in class
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2005, 12:33:14 PM »
skipping class doesn't really matter.  in high school they literally have to punish you for skipping, other wise as long as you get your tests done, (and homework if that's graded) you'll be alright.  other than that it's completely inconsequential.  it's a joke.

in college it just doesn't matter.  professors don't teach everything, they teach what interests you and expect you to learn the rest on your own.  college is all about learning on your own.  i'd advise not to cut junior & senior level classes in your major, because that's how you get to know the professors in your particular school that matter.  and it's the primary way they get to know you.  other than that, skip whatever you want.  the key is having the discipline to get your work done on your own, and knowing when to go to class as you are having a hard time grasping the material by yourself.   but really, it doesn't matter either way.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Elevz

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2005, 08:59:23 AM »
I used to miss class all the time... I even got kicked out of college for that. All in all I'm sorta glad I did, because that made me do a 180 when it comes to college stuff. I now study in another city to where I get by train (which means you got to be strictly on time or else you'll be way too late for class) and I'm following a whole different study programme. And damn right I love the way things are going now. It seems I just had to fuck up first before I got to know my responsibilities....

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2005, 03:40:15 AM »
i skipped alot in high school becuz alot of the shit came pretty easy to me, and i graduated high school with honors. but i missed alot of important things that came back to haunt me during my abbreviated university career. stay in school, kiddies