Author Topic: Ras Kass: The King of the West?  (Read 712 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: Ras Kass: The King of the West?
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2005, 06:36:00 PM »
ras kass has been on kayslay/whoo kid mix tapes in NYC, he stays in NYC and in L.A. he moved out there and lived with david banner in an apt in NYC

lyrically nobody touches ras kass on the west coast have you heared concieted bastard yet by ras? and hes grown as an MC , theres alot of people that praised ras for his lyricism if you've ever listened to the wake up show here in L.A. sway and king tech they've been on air for about 16 years now and ras used to go up there and rip mc's heads off and freestyle, dudes earned his stripes and ive heared many of mc's go on there and praise him for his skills on air...

lyrically nobodys touching ras kass only rappers thats on his level is maybe crooked i, sly boogie, chino xl, and maybe planet asia out on the west
he may not have the greatest hooks or the best beats but his rhymes are up there.

"bury me butt naked face down in the grass so i can fuck the world while yall kiss my ass--"

MACKDIESEL

• Lil Geezy
Re: Ras Kass: The King of the West?
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2005, 08:45:07 AM »
Lyrically dope...but you've got to drop a GREAT album to be even considered one of the best...