Author Topic: INSANE NEWS: the roc trying to sign 14 yr old!!!  (Read 277 times)

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
INSANE NEWS: the roc trying to sign 14 yr old!!!
« on: April 07, 2002, 12:26:36 PM »
Little mans name is Arsonknick... The kid is ill for his age 14 but he's only going to get better.. his delivery isn't on point yet he still needs to impove that but his lyrics are far advanced past Bow Wow and Lil' Romeo... Here is the artical from SOHH.com

Yeah I read the shit about him using this and that and him sounding like whoever, but who cares. Like Jae Hood says "When you start doing you, you always feel tension". People gone state their opinions, but my boy denies all the rumors that he knowingly bit anything from Sheek Luch.

Just incase you're completely oblivious, you don't know, to what I'm talking about I'll fill you. Rocafella was hosting a contest on SOHH.COM for someone to win a chance to have a studio session with Beanie Sigel and other member of the Roc. Thousands entered, but kid made it to the top 8. All 8 will soon freestyle for Sigel to win the chance to get in the studio with him.

What seperates this rapper from all the others, his lyrics are sick. For the NY rap music lover like myself, he's the lil' Fabolous. But don't get it twisted Arson's not trippin', he knows he has a lot of work to do and he's trying to develop his style everyday. A lot of people compare him to Fabolous and I'm no exception. I thought Fabolous wrote this shit at first, but seeing as though I have every song and I know all the lyrics, I threw that out the window. He flow and voice are kind of hard to seperate from Fabolous. I even feel he should be signed to Desert Storm if he doesn't make it at Rocafella. The biggest thing about Arson is that he's 14. Here are some things that members of Sohh were saying about him.

"yo seriously i think the kid harlemworld got it locked, thats my word! Shorty is 14 and he spittin ridiculous. his lyrics are tight, but the delivery needs major work, but overall the lyrics will make him win this contest"-D'Rugz

"heres my 2 cents. Harlem is dope for being 14, you already know you gotta work on your flow, so thats good, just get that down and youll be fine."-L Ray

"Yo I voted for the young cat..on the strength that the other cats won"t get no better than what u heard..and the kid got mad potential, and after i read the lyrics from HW his rymes are CrAZy... "-flo4u

I know 3 people aren't gonna send you to NY looking for this kid, so if you're optomistic the downloads are above and the lyrics are below. I made some corrections because he messed up a couple of times:

Rap in Round #3:
Listen, I write my own rhymes friend/nah I'm lying, my brain ghostwrite write for my pen// so I'm trying, to get paid off my scriptures/ but haters and snitches wanna pull me over, give tickets on my road to riches// cause the way I'm blessing, tracks in my presence/ hip hop going back to the essence// and of course, the kid touch cash/ nicer than most, and I ain't even grow my mustache// Do I need to mention/ I come thru fitted leaned down, you think my eyebrows is missing// cause I'm original, syperial individual/ you just a soldier, while I'm a lyrical general// Stop talking 'bout cats you took out, be on the look out/ closet u came to beef in the streets was at a cookout// got something in common with Holyfield tonight/ what's that man? guess what, we both beat mics(mikes)//

A yo I got a ill style, I know you gotta like it/ rhyme hot, gotta wear oven mitts when I write it// cause it's the ki, half black half Dominican/ I'm all about the benjamins, while ya sit on 20 rims I sit on senior citizens/ I'm just joking 'bout the ice life, not really do I live it/ but if I keep spitting like this I might just get it// but right now I'm broke, money I need it now/ talk is cheap, that's prolly why I'm speaking now// you know that's critical/ man listen you got grown men that cant do what the kid a do// plus my lyrics is them time ten/ my rhymes shake the mic(mike), sorta like, Allen Iverson//

I'm not a pretty boy but I like to look worthy/ even though I'm from NEW YORK im always rockin' a NEW JERSEY/ cause cats get scared when I'm havin' to rap/ I got a flow, that rust me not even asthma attack// and when I'm walking in these streets, cats be looking at my feet/ like yo son "tell me when them sneakers get released"/ I'm like chill lil' man what you acting dumb about/ my sneakers is full life without parole they ain't never coming out// against fakeness, well I'm just a rebel/ and realness well, I'm taking that to another level// plus I'm the rap game dvd yall just a VCR/ the game dyingdI'm hear to give CPR// 'cause with words I'm know to flip pronouns/ I used to be a amateur but I'm a pro now// so stop acting like ya cats domes den' got harder/ cause I beat mics(mikes) just like Michael Jackson's father//

Battle in Round #2:
Rapping about heat, you lying I suppose/ only time you touch heat is when you ironing ya clothes// and when it comes to ya block you'll never go back/ they'll put ya eyes behind you, you'll really have to watch ya back// so don't think about getting with the roc/ when you put ya album in the oven just to say it was hot// so don't think you the hardest artist/ when you must rap with ya face in trash cause ya rhymes is garbage// messing with me, you must be high dummy/ only way I'll get high is if I stand on my money// I'm only 14 please believe its over/ I'm from where shots hit like shampoo, head n shoulders// as for kilsin, he's just done/ only way he'll spit hot is if he eat the sun// so if you think you a gangster, you just a joker/ only thing you ever shot was a supersoaker// I got better things to then have my lyrics heating you/ they say money talks, but it never speak to you// and I know he a dumb troop// who think he a serial killer cause he shot his fruit loops// you not on my level stop hating/ only way you on top of the game is if you stand on ya playstation//

Constructive Critism:
Of those two raps, the first one wasn't good enough to post, I think he used 3 bars from other people. I read the playstation line on wodie.com before by a guy named Malus2000. The oven line in rap #1 was used by Sheek in "Fuck You". You can tell his rhymes are influenced by Fabolous, but he has enough variation in them to seperate the two. The shoes thing "it's easier to find Bin Laden, than the Nikes that i got on", the hat line "just copped a hard top not even clockin' a mile/ cockin' the cal, fitted cap, blockin' my brows" spoken by Fabolous seemed like they sparked his two similar lines. He always starts a lot of lines out with the word "so" which isn't too good. But at this young age, he can only get better right? Imagine when he starts talkin' about how the hoes get on him when he's 16. Watch out for this one, thats my word
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: INSANE NEWS: the roc trying to sign 14 yr old!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2002, 03:29:00 PM »
35 views and not 1 replu...hmmm ???

Youngster323

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2002, 03:30:43 PM »
I guess no one has something to say about this kid and they are just enjoying the read

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2002, 03:41:04 PM »
true true....my expert anylyzing

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2002, 03:53:30 PM »
That lil' kid is tight! Finally a young MC that can write and spit hot shit. Hopefully he'll kick Bow Wow and Romeo out of the industry.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2002, 03:59:58 PM »
Ill slaughter this fool...LoL

hes pretty dope though

The Watcher

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2002, 04:01:41 PM »
"Rapping about heat, you lying I suppose/ only time you touch heat is when you ironing ya clothes"

"Stop talking 'bout cats you took out, be on the look out/ closet u came to beef in the streets was at a cookout"

i dunno about anyone else, but I found those 2 lines hillarious. finally a kid rapper that is gonna murder bow wow & romeo!
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2002, 04:14:22 PM »
"Rapping about heat, you lying I suppose/ only time you touch heat is when you ironing ya clothes"

"Stop talking 'bout cats you took out, be on the look out/ closet u came to beef in the streets was at a cookout"

i dunno about anyone else, but I found those 2 lines hillarious. finally a kid rapper that is gonna murder bow wow & romeo!

i know those were funny ;D :D ;)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2002, 05:03:05 PM »
Yea The skill got writing skills... I would like to hear him rap...

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2002, 07:04:37 PM »
if he's just like fabolous then i ain't gonna feel him
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2002, 09:36:01 PM »
damn jay-z is really really down with r.kelly then  :o

The Watcher

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2002, 11:26:17 PM »
those two lines that i quoted before and from what ive read in this thread alone, is enough to make me listen to the kid once. anyone got audio?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2002, 12:19:31 AM »
He ain't that great in audio but he's still young and could improve with coaching.

bez

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2002, 01:56:42 AM »
Cool bout time a good young talent came into the rap game