Author Topic: Brand New: Bone Thugs n Harmony News  (Read 722 times)

techniec

Re: Brand New: Bone Thugs n Harmony News
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2002, 09:34:31 AM »
:o :o :o I CANT WAIT, IM DYING.

In June, Bone will release "Thugs' World Order" on Ruthless Records. Producers include DJ-Uneek, Sako, Timbaland, The Neptunes, Jermaine Dupri, and Erik Nordquist. Guests will include Ludacris, Jermaine Dupri and Outkast. Mariah Carey and Michael Jackson have also recorded tracks. Thug Luv 2 feat Tupac and Big Syke is also scheduled to appear on the CD. This is only a list of who has recorded with Bone recently, no tracklist has been set.

Info. from Cyberrap

am i the only one furious??

i dont want a fuckin bone thugs album with ludacris, JD, neptunes, mariah carey and michael jackson!
this is fuckin stupid,

your career starts slippin, so what do u do? you kick it in the dirt even more......'

*leaves thread pissed*
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ManiD aka DaZ199

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2002, 10:28:36 AM »
actually...

Uneek is going to be handling most of the producted, their will be minimal outside appearancs, not mariah carrey or whatever, the neptunes WON'T produce

its slated for a June release..

That_Cracka_J

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2002, 12:54:04 PM »
Well, I hope that's true....Uneek should handle ALL the production and there should be NO guest appearances.  I don't think they'll ever make anything as tight as e. 1999, but I hope they come close on this on instead of coming out with another BTNHRessurrection (blaugh!).

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2002, 01:25:40 PM »
Thug Luv 2? This would be tight if this happened, but I haven't even heard of a Thug Luv 2 being recorded. Has anyone else heard about this being confirmed? Every "Thug Luv 2" song that I find is basically the original version of "Thug Luv" which cuts out the rest of Bone Thugs N Harmony and just adds extra verses from Bizzy Bone.

Yeah, it's called Thug Love 2, but it's actually the orginal Thug Love. If you noticed, on Bizzy's first CD, he had a few songs produced by Johnny J. Well him and 2Pac also had Thug Love, which was suppost to be on Heaven's Movie, but Tomika called it off 'cause 2Pac was Death Row, and she didn't want Death Row on a Ruthless record. But then, she had D.J. U-Neek remix it, and take out Storm and a Bizzy verse and dropped it on Art of War. I guess to cash in on 2Pac after his death, I don't know. That's was Bizzy's story during the Bone break-up, so I don't know if that's the truth, but many have said only Bizzy has actually meet 2Pac. Take it for what it's worth.

S.G.V.

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2002, 01:28:13 PM »
though it was an ep....creepin on ah come up was the best bone cd ive ever heard....this cd may not be all its cracked up to be...bone on jd, timbaland and neptunes beats?...doesnt sound good....keep it UNEEK...its always worked....dont change a winning formula....as for guest apperances...well they look alright

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2002, 09:07:20 PM »

I'm just speakin the truth...bone fell the fuck off after East.1999 album. After that things have never been the same....for some damn reason...i dunno why...maybe if easy was alive..things would've been different...

Well wats FALLING OFF really mean?

After E.1999 Eternal they did not get much radio or television play........

Mo Thugs vol.1 went platinum
Mo Thugs vol.2 went 2x platinum
Thug Mentality went 2x Platinum
Heavenz Movie went Gold....
But Art Of War is certified 5x platinum.......
And BTNHRessurection sold 1.5 million so far......

BTNHRsurrection had NO radio or Air Play......

So yes they did fall off from tha 8x platinum E.1999 Eternal but they went platinum after platinum as underground artists.......

So pleeez, bone aint fallen off like that, I aint even tryin 2 exagerrate......

Yo by tha way, that Cyber whatever site are lil bitches they might have exagerrated a bit, cause I dun see Timbaland workin wit bone.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2002, 09:52:30 PM »
tha7th, now you know how it feels when you know you're in the right but people keep thinking they're right. right now your in the exact same possistion as me and doing all the things i'd say do ...just something for you to think about, before you try to judge me next time

anyways Bone has some mixed up producers that i don't agree with....i think they need to stick to ONE producer with one sound that best fits them , i don't think they'd sound nice over all those colorful beats

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Suga Foot

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2002, 10:11:13 PM »
I think it's a good idea havin all these producers on the album, cuz if they want this album to do well, they gonna have to do something different.  They tried the same thing after E. 1999 and it didn't work, so I think this one will be different.

the408figga

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Keep it Savvy!!
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2002, 11:34:23 PM »

uhh..first of all..bone fell the fuck off after East 1999 so i dunno why they bother making new albums..and wtf is producers like timbaland, neptunes(fuck no), and JD is doing on a BONE album??..goddamn...and whats the deal with the guests??? JD, Micheal jackson?...for godsakes man...is it that hard to make another album like east 1999?...they should've just make DJ-Uneek to produce the whole album..well this shit is gonna be worse then their last album.

dont bring any hater aid to this board mayn..micael jackson doesnt record with just anyone, you should eaze up untill you hear it playa
I stay dipped like them fools in gq/ step into a party and they all say " he's cool"/
                                             -Mac Dre

Im a 3rd generation mack/ like the asses on my girls like the trunk of my caddilac/
                                              -Mac Mall

techniec

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2002, 08:32:34 AM »
tha7th, now you know how it feels when you know you're in the right but people keep thinking they're right. right now your in the exact same possistion as me and doing all the things i'd say do ...just something for you to think about, before you try to judge me next time

anyways Bone has some mixed up producers that i don't agree with....i think they need to stick to ONE producer with one sound that best fits them , i don't think they'd sound nice over all those colorful beats

see thats where u fuck up man, you assume there has to be a RIGHT and  a WRONG, but that aint coming correct man, these are all opinions, we cant judge opinions, so when u say "now you know how it feels when youre right and everybody else isnt"

thats bullshit man, that kind of attitude is the reason no one likes you,

btw i dont agree with 7th, i think their music has SLOWLY started declining, i love Bone to death, but i call it how i see it

peace

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2002, 09:27:51 AM »

btw i dont agree with 7th, i think their music has SLOWLY started declining, i love Bone to death, but i call it how i see it

Tru dat, they have DECLINED from tha 8x plat. selling to 1x plat. selling......

Their music has matured which people dun wanna see, everyone wants to go back to that No Surrender attitude, but hey muthafuckas are grown up, they aint bangin no more, now it's time to drop knowledge and let younger fools do tha Mo Murda shit.......THAT is keeping it real, not when u turn 30 and u still talkin bout how u on tha block reppin, murdering and shit.......When u aint doin it, why talk about it? What I mean is Yur neva gonna get anything like E.1999 Eternal......

So tha point is yes they have declined but not FALLEN OFF...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

techniec

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2002, 09:43:16 AM »
^^^no doubt homie i feel ya

i dont think BONE fell off, but decline? yeah for sure

and im feelin what u sayin about how BONE cant be makin murda musik no more, thats the same reason i dont expect another Doggystyle from Snoop, ya dig?

but at the same time, i still want hard dope music, am i askin too much? lol

Doggystylin

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2002, 11:02:30 AM »
man call me the biggest bone dickrider or whatever but i love all of their shit, i mean im still bumpin ressurection from time to time, lol, i dont think they fell off, im feelin all of their shit, thats just me though

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2002, 12:54:30 PM »
Coming from one of the top 5 biggest Bone fans on this site:

I do NOT like the idea of Ludachris, MJ, or the Neptunes being on a Bone album. That shit right there already gives me a bad impression of the album, though Ill still check it out. Bone needs as few guest appearences as possible, and they need to stick with one or two producers. Remember, it was Tony C who was the mastermind behind E.1999 Eternal's brilliant production, not Uneek. But Tony C is gone, so thats out of the question. Uneek is probably the next best thing for them, cuz his production fits what Bone does very well. Damn, I hope this album comes correct.

Also, I think Art Of War is an  excellent album. Not E.1999 Eternal caliber, but still a near classic. I dont think Bone fell off at all until 2000 came around, cuz everything they made from Resurrection and earlier was tight as fuck.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

Bay_Streetz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2002, 02:42:38 PM »
DAMN I CANT WAIT FOR THAT ALBUM TO COME OUT...BEEN DYIN FOR SOME NEW SHIT.......ABOUT THE FALLING OFF SHIT..AOW WAS FUCKIN TIGHT..THEY LAID THAT SHIT DOWN FOR THE HATERZ BUT RESURRECTION WAS THE ONLY SIGN OF THEY RECENT DECLINE.