Author Topic: Bush wanted to bomb Al-Jazeera?  (Read 942 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bush wanted to bomb Al-Jazeera?
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2005, 08:43:12 AM »
^^
The memo, which the Mirror says is stamped "Top Secret", allegedly details how Mr Blair argued against what the paper calls a "plot" to attack the station's buildings in the business district of Doha, the capital city of Qatar.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2005, 10:02:39 AM »
Looks like Al Jazeera is toast then... If Bush orders it, which he didn't. That's outlandish.

You still having the nerve to post here is outlandish
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2005, 12:02:37 PM »
Looks like Al Jazeera is toast then... If Bush orders it, which he didn't. That's outlandish.

You still having the nerve to post here is outlandish

Die slow faggot.

Happy Thanksgiving!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2005, 10:31:51 PM »
Aha, This Chump caught feelings. I control you destiny. I got this chump snappin and throwin a fit.

;D you killin me mayne

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2005, 01:59:34 AM »
Aha, This Chump caught feelings. I control you destiny. I got this chump snappin and throwin a fit.

;D you killin me mayne

Enjoy your saturday night!

acbaylove

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2005, 02:50:29 AM »
Clinton bombed the Serbian National TV. Nobody made all this noise back in the days. Actually nobody gave a fuck. Now it's like everybody in the world is a fan of Al-Jazeera. Mmmm..

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2005, 07:12:49 AM »
^ Further proof why you feminine italians have no business discussing politics

lets compare state run serbian natl tv to al jazeera, u dumb inbred rat.  :-X

- Lewis Carroll

acbaylove

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2005, 07:31:04 AM »
Oh. So it's possible to bomb State Run televisions but not Al Jazeera and the supposed-to-be-free televisions? Ok. Now i got it.
Could i make you a list of State Run televisions i'd like to bomb?
I'll start with Italian RAI. Stay tuned for the full list.

P.S. Just like Jamal, when you got no good responses you just diss other people who didn't diss you in the first place. Very "muslim".

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2005, 07:38:56 AM »
This is what you get when you let crazy people run your country.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2005, 10:24:33 AM »
Oh. So it's possible to bomb State Run televisions but not Al Jazeera and the supposed-to-be-free televisions? Ok. Now i got it.

P.S. Just like Jamal, when you got no good responses you just diss other people who didn't diss you in the first place. Very "muslim".

No, son. Just like Jamal, i run out of patience with you stupid fucks and have to resort to making fun of you to entertain myself.
I wouldnt even know where to begin rippin your post son. Just fall back and stick to Kobe.

- Lewis Carroll

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2005, 11:01:50 AM »
Didn't they already bomb the Al Jazeera and some other media building (abu daabi or something) in Iraq.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2005, 11:46:48 AM »
in iraq and afghanistan
United Arab States

acbaylove

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2005, 06:49:43 PM »

No, son. Just like Jamal, i run out of patience with you stupid fucks and have to resort to making fun of you to entertain myself.
I wouldnt even know where to begin rippin your post son. Just fall back and stick to Kobe.

Matter of fact you didn't. Matter of fact Jamal didn't.
Continue to entertain yourself by dissing other people who didn't diss you.
But don't try to sell me you're a real "muslim". Real muslims are more intelligent than you. And don't disrespect other people.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2005, 12:46:42 AM »
^ you referring to this?

Does the fact that Christians made crusades and killed innocent people make things in Saudi Arabia looks better? ::)

No you dipshit, but the RealPolack said that Muslims in general are intolerant, meaning it has to do with the religion... I just pointed out that I could make the same claim for Christians... a small group of extremists don't represent 1 billion people.

Anyways, you stick to your "I wish I was raped by Kobe" posts..

LOL... that's not because I didn't have a good response... it's because you hopped in there when you didn't know what the fuck was going on... you didn't read his post, and started that gay eye rolling, thinking you're making a good point when you were just exposing the gump in you
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

acbaylove

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2005, 01:01:36 AM »
I find you pathetic, boy. You always say Islam means peace, you always says real muslims loves peace and have no problems with other people. Shit, that topic was about Saudi Arabians not allowing Christians to pratice Christianity. And you said real muslims ain't like that. But still you dissed me with no reason, you acted racist about the fact i'm Italian, unaccepting me posting in this section of the forum. You acted like a Saudi Arabian. Congrats. But next time don't even try to defend them. You are not a true muslim. You are a faker. At least i hope so, cause if you aren't, then all muslims are like you, and it's not a nice thing to say.