Author Topic: Bush wanted to bomb Al-Jazeera?  (Read 916 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bush wanted to bomb Al-Jazeera?
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2005, 03:02:32 AM »
LOL... you got all that out of that 1 post? i dunno what the fuck you've been smokin man but you seem tripped out

Do you need a chronological breakdown to understand shit that's right in front of your eyes?

CWalker made a statement about Muslims in general being intolerant
I was making the point that you can't make generalizations for the actions of some... and used certain things as examples for why I could make such dumb generalizations about Christianity
You come in here like a retard telling me "what does that have to do with the topic" not knowing that I was just responding to CWalker's post... which is why I responded to you the way I did... and here we are, with you whining and sounding like a little bitch, and me treating you like some special-ed kid who needs extra help understanding shit

Go jack off to your Kobe poster or something man... you're an idiot

then come back and reply with how un-Islamic my post was... LOL fuckin weirdo
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

acbaylove

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2005, 04:39:47 AM »
You don't have to explain me that topic. You just have to read my last reply in that topic if you wanna know how i feel about it. The first one was just the premise i need to make the second one. The second one was a consequence. But it's too difficult for you to link two posts in the same topic, i overrated you.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2005, 05:40:30 AM »
This has nothing to do with how you feel about it... I don't give a shit how you feel... actually the 1st one wasn't a premise... the 1st one was your retarded question where you had no clue what I was responding to... then after I clowned on you a little, you asked your question in regards to the topic, which was the premise for your last reply where you assumed I gave a fuck about how you feel
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2005, 08:10:39 AM »
I don't know the history of this JML/Antonio argument, but alot of you think that you can come on here and slander Muslims all day, and then whenever one of us responds in like manner, you want to play games and say, "That's not how a real Muslim would act."[/i]  Yeah, it would be better for a Muslim to take the higher ground, but Islam is also a practical religion, and Allah mentions this in the Qu'ran.

It's like Tech said, he tried to drop knowledge on you all respectfully, but ya'll only displayed the maturity of a sperm cell, so now he just entertains himself by clownin on ya'll.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2005, 08:12:18 AM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

acbaylove

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2005, 08:54:58 AM »
I don't know the history of this JML/Antonio argument, but alot of you think that you can come on here and slander Muslims all day, and then whenever one of us responds in like manner, you want to play games and say, "That's not how a real Muslim would act."[/i]  Yeah, it would be better for a Muslim to take the higher ground, but Islam is also a practical religion, and Allah mentions this in the Qu'ran.

Dear Infinite, i'd like to have a conversation with you about that, since it sounds impossible to have an educated one with Jamal or Tech. This is the conversation i've had with Jamal. Take your conclusions and see by yourself who dissed who, and who acted immature. Plus please reply to my last comment. It's important, for me, to understand what a real muslim thinks about that. And i consider you a real muslim.

ANTONIO
Does the fact that Christians made crusades and killed innocent people make things in Saudi Arabia looks better? ::)

JAMAL
No you dipshit, but the RealPolack said that Muslims in general are intolerant, meaning it has to do with the religion... I just pointed out that I could make the same claim for Christians... a small group of extremists don't represent 1 billion people.
Anyways, you stick to your "I wish I was raped by Kobe" posts..

ANTONIO
So dissing me without a reason was your way to reply to my simple question? Mmmm.. I'll make it easier for you, but please no more average 12-years-old replies, i know you can make better ones if you want. Question: is it right or is it wrong what is happening in Saudi Arabia with Christians?

JAMAL
It's wrong. Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, etc... all fucked up governments... but the U.S. government doesn't care... it only cares when it's Iraq, Iran, Syria.... think about why...

ANTONIO
It's so obvious, man. But since you're talking about the US Government, I'm sure you know how they're trying to make it looks like there's a Christians vs Muslims war going on. At every level, expecially culturally speaking. They're portraying you all like beasts who kills Christians in the name of your God and who doesn't respect other people's freedom. They're using those situations to make propaganda for themselves. They're creating monsters. I know that's wrong! But the only way to avoid it is to admit what is right and what is wrong, without increasing the hate between the two religions over nothing. If you admit that it's fucked up there in Saudi Arabia, i'll respect you. And nobody will have the rights to diss you all. Only morons/haters will, but just ignore them. And i'm sure you'll probably respect me if i admit other fucked up things done by Christians (and the list is very very long). That's IMO the right attitude to say "NO" to Bush's lies and to respect each others. I got nothing but love and respect for muslims, in general. But there in Saudi Arabia they should tolerate Christianity.

It's like Tech said, he tried to drop knowledge on you all respectfully, but ya'll only displayed the maturity of a sperm cell, so now he just entertains himself by clownin on ya'll.

So you think it was right to bomb Serbian State TV? Or that it's right to bomb State TV's in general? You really see a difference between bombing Serbian TV and Al Jazeera? I say both the things are wrong. But this is what happens during wars.

Oh, and if you have 5 mins, check my replies to Ant in this topic
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=96340.0

to see what i think about wars and expecially "wars for peace". Thanx for your time. Antonio.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2005, 08:57:32 AM by Antonio »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2005, 07:17:17 PM »

Dear Infinite, i'd like to have a conversation with you about that, since it sounds impossible to have an educated one with Jamal or Tech. This is the conversation i've had with Jamal. Take your conclusions and see by yourself who dissed who, and who acted immature. Plus please reply to my last comment. It's important, for me, to understand what a real muslim thinks about that. And i consider you a real muslim.

ANTONIO
Does the fact that Christians made crusades and killed innocent people make things in Saudi Arabia looks better? ::)

JAMAL
No you dipshit, but the RealPolack said that Muslims in general are intolerant, meaning it has to do with the religion... I just pointed out that I could make the same claim for Christians... a small group of extremists don't represent 1 billion people.
Anyways, you stick to your "I wish I was raped by Kobe" posts..

ANTONIO
So dissing me without a reason was your way to reply to my simple question? Mmmm.. I'll make it easier for you, but please no more average 12-years-old replies, i know you can make better ones if you want. Question: is it right or is it wrong what is happening in Saudi Arabia with Christians?

JAMAL
It's wrong. Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, etc... all fucked up governments... but the U.S. government doesn't care... it only cares when it's Iraq, Iran, Syria.... think about why...

ANTONIO
It's so obvious, man. But since you're talking about the US Government, I'm sure you know how they're trying to make it looks like there's a Christians vs Muslims war going on. At every level, expecially culturally speaking. They're portraying you all like beasts who kills Christians in the name of your God and who doesn't respect other people's freedom. They're using those situations to make propaganda for themselves. They're creating monsters. I know that's wrong! But the only way to avoid it is to admit what is right and what is wrong, without increasing the hate between the two religions over nothing. If you admit that it's fucked up there in Saudi Arabia, i'll respect you. And nobody will have the rights to diss you all. Only morons/haters will, but just ignore them. And i'm sure you'll probably respect me if i admit other fucked up things done by Christians (and the list is very very long). That's IMO the right attitude to say "NO" to Bush's lies and to respect each others. I got nothing but love and respect for muslims, in general. But there in Saudi Arabia they should tolerate Christianity.

So you think it was right to bomb Serbian State TV? Or that it's right to bomb State TV's in general? You really see a difference between bombing Serbian TV and Al Jazeera? I say both the things are wrong. But this is what happens during wars.

Oh, and if you have 5 mins, check my replies to Ant in this topic
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=96340.0

to see what i think about wars and expecially "wars for peace". Thanx for your time. Antonio.

Thank you for the compliment and for the polite way in which you addressed me.  I respect you for that.  I think there's alot of benefit everybody could be getting from this forum, people from various backgrounds and countries who have one way or another been brought together at this forum by our love for hip-hop.  Sometimes the nonsense and arguments can be entertaining (some say too much agreement kills a chat) but it doesn't have to be like that, and we could benefit more without it. 

Anyway, I'm going to read your posts at the link you supplied.  And which statement is it you want me to reply to, the thing with Tech about the Serbian TV issue, or the reply to Jamal about the Saudi/Christian issue?  Hollerback-peace-1G-d
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2005, 11:30:54 PM »
Antonio.. you little whining bitch...

don't forget to include what I was responding to...

Why are Muslims so intolerant towards other religions?

notice how he didn't mention the Saudi Arabian government but was talking about Muslims in general... so that's why I brought up those examples... then you came in like a retard not knowing what the fuck is going on, and I talk a little shit to you and you start acting like some bitch pms'ing... go play some soccer and eat some pizza.. relax and realize that if you say something stupid without knowing what the fuck is going on, I'm gonna respond the way I did... I don't know why you're all fuckin butthurt

LOL @ this fudgepacker

regimemob510

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2005, 01:03:14 AM »
bush DID bomb al jezeera the first day of the war, he took out their building and satellite, and ended up giving some lame fucking retarded excuse like he always does.  the bush admin. is hella smart tho, they know what to say and how to say, just to get by, and...........i wonder....................................

regimemob510

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2005, 01:05:03 AM »
Oh. So it's possible to bomb State Run televisions but not Al Jazeera and the supposed-to-be-free televisions? Ok. Now i got it.
Could i make you a list of State Run televisions i'd like to bomb?
I'll start with Italian RAI. Stay tuned for the full list.

P.S. Just like Jamal, when you got no good responses you just diss other people who didn't diss you in the first place. Very "muslim".

No, son. Just like Jamal, i run out of patience with you stupid fucks and have to resort to making fun of you to entertain myself.
I wouldnt even know where to begin rippin your post son. Just fall back and stick to Kobe.

Matter of fact you didn't. Matter of fact Jamal didn't.
Continue to entertain yourself by dissing other people who didn't diss you.
But don't try to sell me you're a real "muslim". Real muslims are more intelligent than you. And don't disrespect other people.

fuck that nigga up antonio, its niggas like him that give muslims a bad name, and make us seem irate...

regimemob510

« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2005, 01:08:00 AM »

this nigga keeps it tooo real for u suckaz....  allah's slave gets a prop......

acbaylove

« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2005, 07:08:13 AM »
Thank you for the compliment and for the polite way in which you addressed me.  I respect you for that.  I think there's alot of benefit everybody could be getting from this forum, people from various backgrounds and countries who have one way or another been brought together at this forum by our love for hip-hop.  Sometimes the nonsense and arguments can be entertaining (some say too much agreement kills a chat) but it doesn't have to be like that, and we could benefit more without it. 

Anyway, I'm going to read your posts at the link you supplied.  And which statement is it you want me to reply to, the thing with Tech about the Serbian TV issue, or the reply to Jamal about the Saudi/Christian issue?  Hollerback-peace-1G-d

It's just sad, man. If you read all my posts, i've never ever dissed a guy for the simple fact he's a muslim. I got nothing but respect for muslims. But this forum is no longer a "Train of Thought" forum. It's more like "i'm the man, and this is my zone, you bitch!" kind of forum, full of beefs, full of people hating on each others with no reasons at all. There's a stupid muslims vs christians war going on in this forum, and it's really sad. One simple question posted and you start a war. LOL there's somebody in this topic who wrote "fuck that nigga up antonio, its niggas like him that give muslims a bad name, and make us seem irate...", totally nonsense.

But anyway.. i'll just ignore the disses. I'd like to chat with you about this bullshit going on, this muslims vs christians war going on.

About the US army killing innocent people, torturing Iraqi soldiers, probably using WP on civilians, etc.. I ain't surprised about that. I mean if you see if from their point of view, they are there to fight a war, against a real enemy. Iraqi are their enemies. They're scared of Iraqi soldiers and civilians. They fought a war against them. People died. Fellow soldiers died. When things like that happens, those fucked up actions are just a consequence. I don't blame them. I blame Bush. Cause he tried to sell us this bullshit of the "war for Iraqi's freedom". The "mission of peace" bullshit is just unacceptable to me. Because that's probably the political justification of the war. That's the war seen from a political point of view. But the real one, the people's one, it's still a war. With dead bodies lying on the floor. It's wrong not because it's not, from a political point of view, a real war for Iraqi's freedom. It's a wrong war for the simple fact it's a war. Plus it's wrong because Bush tried to make it look like it was a war against mulsims. He has portrayed muslims like beasts. Like people who can't accept christians. Like bastards. Totally wrong, imo. I posted in that topic (see the quotes i wrote in the previous post) with Jamal just to explain why imo you muslims should blame Saudi Arabia for not letting christian people profess their religion. To blame USA or Israel for other fucked up things they did/do, or to blame christians is the worse possible response you could do, imo. Because, to prove Bush was/is wrong about you all, you should start making it clear that in Saudi Arabia they're wrong. That's why i wanted Jamal to admit it. It's the first step. The hardest one. But the most important one.

This is, once again, what i wrote to him:

JAMAL

ANTONIO

Do you agree?

P.S. To Jamal and Tech: i ain't mad at you both. But next time don't diss me without a reason, i'd rather have a nice conversation than to spend my free time dissing a monitor. Peace.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2005, 08:38:44 AM »
Shut up woman. Dont ask for no pass. You aint gettin it.

1. Pussy I never claimed to be a real Muslim. Whatever the fuck that means, I ll leave all that "real" talk for fuckin 14 year old Ohio trailer trash.

2. Youre comparing Serbian natl TV and Al Jazeera and tryin to find a common ground between them regarding their use as military targets. You playin ya self son. I dont even need to tear into your post, its already mincemeat.

3. Id rather have an intelligent conversation with intelligent people, but much to my dismay this isnt as common on this forum as I wish it to be. So kindly fuck off if u dont meet the above criteria and instead u find your self being victimized.

Ask your self why there are people on this forum who I havent even looked at in a negative manner for 4 years and why theres some people who are just plain certified bitches and will remain as such till the die Tech loggs off. Then re read your posts. Then acknowledge that light bulb above your head.  Follow that up by going to the library and gettin a membership.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2005, 08:40:47 AM »
Oh. So it's possible to bomb State Run televisions but not Al Jazeera and the supposed-to-be-free televisions? Ok. Now i got it.
Could i make you a list of State Run televisions i'd like to bomb?
I'll start with Italian RAI. Stay tuned for the full list.

P.S. Just like Jamal, when you got no good responses you just diss other people who didn't diss you in the first place. Very "muslim".

No, son. Just like Jamal, i run out of patience with you stupid fucks and have to resort to making fun of you to entertain myself.
I wouldnt even know where to begin rippin your post son. Just fall back and stick to Kobe.

Matter of fact you didn't. Matter of fact Jamal didn't.
Continue to entertain yourself by dissing other people who didn't diss you.
But don't try to sell me you're a real "muslim". Real muslims are more intelligent than you. And don't disrespect other people.

fuck that nigga up antonio, its niggas like him that give muslims a bad name, and make us seem irate...

Son, I was in Baghdad when u was in your daddy bag. I know u learned a nice $2 word "irate" and were lookin for an excuse to use it. Keep the name out ya mouth, and the Tech off ya mind siin? Ill give u a pass. All Muslims/Quik fans/Canadians earn a one time pass.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2005, 09:36:54 AM »

It's just sad, man. If you read all my posts, i've never ever dissed a guy for the simple fact he's a muslim. I got nothing but respect for muslims. But this forum is no longer a "Train of Thought" forum. It's more like "i'm the man, and this is my zone, you bitch!" kind of forum, full of beefs, full of people hating on each others with no reasons at all. There's a stupid muslims vs christians war going on in this forum, and it's really sad. One simple question posted and you start a war. LOL there's somebody in this topic who wrote "fuck that nigga up antonio, its niggas like him that give muslims a bad name, and make us seem irate...", totally nonsense.

But anyway.. i'll just ignore the disses. I'd like to chat with you about this bullshit going on, this muslims vs christians war going on.

About the US army killing innocent people, torturing Iraqi soldiers, probably using WP on civilians, etc.. I ain't surprised about that. I mean if you see if from their point of view, they are there to fight a war, against a real enemy. Iraqi are their enemies. They're scared of Iraqi soldiers and civilians. They fought a war against them. People died. Fellow soldiers died. When things like that happens, those fucked up actions are just a consequence. I don't blame them. I blame Bush. Cause he tried to sell us this bullshit of the "war for Iraqi's freedom". The "mission of peace" bullshit is just unacceptable to me. Because that's probably the political justification of the war. That's the war seen from a political point of view. But the real one, the people's one, it's still a war. With dead bodies lying on the floor. It's wrong not because it's not, from a political point of view, a real war for Iraqi's freedom. It's a wrong war for the simple fact it's a war. Plus it's wrong because Bush tried to make it look like it was a war against mulsims. He has portrayed muslims like beasts. Like people who can't accept christians. Like bastards. Totally wrong, imo. I posted in that topic (see the quotes i wrote in the previous post) with Jamal just to explain why imo you muslims should blame Saudi Arabia for not letting christian people profess their religion. To blame USA or Israel for other fucked up things they did/do, or to blame christians is the worse possible response you could do, imo. Because, to prove Bush was/is wrong about you all, you should start making it clear that in Saudi Arabia they're wrong. That's why i wanted Jamal to admit it. It's the first step. The hardest one. But the most important one.

This is, once again, what i wrote to him:

JAMAL

ANTONIO

Do you agree?

You got to give me specific examples of Saudi's alleged abuse of Christians, and then I can comment on them accordingly.  The Saudi government, like the US government, does some things well, and does other things poorly.  So if you give me a specific example/article or something, then I can comment on it.   

acbaylove

« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2005, 10:11:08 AM »
Oh, the example was the one of the topic

Saudi Teacher Sentenced to 750 Lashes
By TAREK AL-ISSAWI, Associated Press Writer

Thursday, November 17, 2005

(11-17) 09:10 PST DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) --

A Saudi high-school chemistry teacher accused of discussing religion with his students has been sentenced to 750 lashes and 40 months in prison for blasphemy, officials said Thursday.

The court ruling was condemned by human rights activists, who said Mohammed Salamah al-Harbi was being imprisoned for having an "open discussion" with students.

Al-Harbi was convicted of questioning and ridiculing Islam, discussing the Bible and defending Jews, judicial officials said Thursday on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to talk to the media.

Prosecutors acted after a complaint by students and al-Harbi's fellow teachers, officials said. The court in the northern province of al-Qassim heard the case Saturday in a six-hour trial.

Al-Harbi was in prison Thursday, but the Saudi newspaper Al-Madinah reported him as saying he would appeal the verdict.

"There are charges that the judge read which are unknown to me, such as defending Jews and the Bible, ridiculing Islam and witchcraft. It's strange that the judge ruled so quickly and wanted to end the case so fast," al-Harbi was quoted as saying.

His lawyer, Abdul Rahman al-Lahem, refused to talk to The Associated Press because of the sensitivity of the case, but he was quoted as telling Al-Madinah the judge refused his request to postpone the trial to allow time for a proper defense.

"The judge's refusal to read a statement by witnesses is a violation of the defendant's rights," al-Lahem was quoted as saying in Sunday's edition.

New York-based Human Rights Watch said al-Harbi had been "talking to his pupils about his views on a number of current topics, such as Christianity, Judaism and the causes of terrorism."

"The Saudi government is imprisoning schoolteachers for having open discussions with their students," said Sarah Leah Whitson, the group's Middle East director said in a statement Thursday. "As long as schoolteachers face persecution for doing their job, Saudi children will lose out."

Al-Harbi's sentence likely will be seen as a setback to Saudi moves to reform its education system. Following the Sept. 11 attacks in the United States, the government altered the school curriculum to remove passages from textbooks that were offensive to Christians and Jews in an attempt to encourage moderation and tolerance.

Fifteen of the 19 hijackers in those attacks were Saudis. Local intellectuals and newspaper columnists said the strict Islamic tenets followed in schools and mosques could have played a role in fostering Islamic militancy.