Author Topic: Everywhere I go...  (Read 244 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Everywhere I go...
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2005, 09:42:51 PM »
LOL. Why does everyone think it's fake?...Has anyone here even seen a pussy?

yeah but cmon man a pussy can not fit that much no way with out tearing and shit...
[/

LMAO. Are you stupid? It's called a baby... :-X
Maybe your momma's pussy is that opened up cuz of your big ass head coming outta her, but with normal ladies, that aint normal

Yeah exactally...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2005, 09:50:34 PM »

yeah but cmon man a pussy can not fit that much no way with out tearing and shit...

Maybe your momma's pussy is that opened up cuz of your big ass head coming outta her, but with normal ladies, that aint normal

LMAO...Only virging morons would not know about the durability and felxability of the pussy. Obviously, if a baby can fit in there then so can a human head...I didn't say it was normal to do that, but you're obviously too slow to get what I'm saying...

coola

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2005, 10:43:35 PM »

LMAO...Only virging morons would not know about the durability and felxability of the pussy. Obviously, if a baby can fit in there then so can a human head...I didn't say it was normal to do that, but you're obviously too slow to get what I'm saying...

you are an idiot man... the pussy is in between the legs, on either side of the puss are bones...

i'll just pretend you were being sarcastic...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2005, 03:14:20 PM »

you are an idiot man... the pussy is in between the legs, on either side of the puss are bones...

i'll just pretend you were being sarcastic...

WOW WOW WOW. It's so funny how it's so obvious none of these faggots have ever come in contact with a pussy. The pussy is a muscle, it STRETCHES...That's why an 8 pound baby can fit in there. That pic is real, you are completely retarded.