Author Topic: Now_I_Blown says: "If the Lakers Dont make the playoffs.........."  (Read 248 times)

PLANT

Re: Now_I_Blown says: "If the Lakers Dont make the playoffs.........."
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2005, 05:37:42 PM »
So, NIK.......are you willing to make a bet that the Lakers will make the playoffs?

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2005, 09:58:31 PM »
somebody sticky this till the playoffs lol

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2005, 11:25:39 PM »
LMAO@people getting excited and treating the quote like it needs world-wide media coverage. So what, I said ban me if the Lakers don't make the playoffs...Doesn't mean shit. But I still have never bitched out of a bet, so mitchels like 7even need to shut their mouths. :-X

I'm not sure of the exact wording, but didnt you once say something about you leaving for good if your Karma gets below -100 or some shit? Well it did.  ???
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2005, 01:31:58 PM »
LMAO@people getting excited and treating the quote like it needs world-wide media coverage. So what, I said ban me if the Lakers don't make the playoffs...Doesn't mean shit. But I still have never bitched out of a bet, so mitchels like 7even need to shut their mouths. :-X

I'm not sure of the exact wording, but didnt you once say something about you leaving for good if your Karma gets below -100 or some shit? Well it did.  ???

WTF? LMAO...That is completely made up. I once said if the board could bump my karma up 100 points in a day that I would delete my account. That was a long ass time ago and I don't know how you came up with the -100 thing, but that's not what happened...

PLANT

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2005, 01:53:15 PM »
Okay, so just to let everyone know.........

Nik and I made a bet.......If the Lakers dont make the playoffs, he has to send me a quarter of chronic in the mail, if they do, I send him the sticky icky.

I tried to make a "Grundy" type bet and make him delete his account if they dont make it, but he wasnt going for it....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2005, 04:11:49 PM »
Okay, so just to let everyone know.........

Nik and I made a bet.......If the Lakers dont make the playoffs, he has to send me a quarter of chronic in the mail, if they do, I send him the sticky icky.

I tried to make a "Grundy" type bet and make him delete his account if they dont make it, but he wasnt going for it....

Actually, Seer still has the option to ban me if he wants...And it was an eigth. A quarter is too much to send.