Author Topic: Why Is John Kerry Running For President Again? Please Tell Me This Isn't True  (Read 255 times)

Trauma-san

Hillary or Obama in office would be the best thing thats happened to this country since Carter was elected

You think Carter was a good president?  Isn't he the one that almost started another Great Depression?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

O, I truly wasn't trying to give him propoganda, In my honest opinion, Kerry is the best person for them to run again.  What is wrong with what I said, Brian?  Kerry ALMOST beat Bush! Bush was riding a high at the time, it was early in the war.  Now Bush's numbers are horrible, we don't have anybody with huge backing to run this time, it's likely going to be a weaker candidate than Bush was last time, so running Kerry again would make sense to me.

Listen: There is absolutely no way in hell Hillary Clinton will win the presidency.  Look @ who would vote for her.  NO REPUBLICAN would vote for Hillary.  They cannot stand her.  She is with the exception of Ted Kennedy the least liked democrat in Washington.  She would not get 1 republican vote, it's fucking IMPOSSIBLE.  She wouldn't even be able to cement the democratic party behind her, because all of the conservative democrats in the south would straight up not vote for a woman.  Who's going to vote for her?  Female democrats? 

It's just not going to happen.  I actually hope they DO run Hillary, so we can watch her dissolve in public.  I can't stand the woman. 

Okay, maybe you really believe that, but I think Hillary has a much better chance than Kerry to win.  Hillary's got star power.  She's the type that can show up on Oprah and get huge headlines, there are alot of females out there who look up to her as a role model and everything else.  Look how popular her book was.  And you can't make broad generalizations about who is going to vote for who, I could do the same thing and say something like "no democrats will vote for (Republican candidate)", or "all the women will vote for Hillary, so then if just half of the men who are already democrats vote for her she's a shoe in"....... but it's not that simple.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)