Author Topic: What a pussy, hittin a bong.  (Read 619 times)

Sikotic™

Re: What a pussy, hittin a bong.
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2005, 04:12:10 PM »
NIK, it´s pointless. Everybody on this board will side with the cuddly teddy bear if you start beef now, better stop it before this becomes another NIK-bashing thread. And the pic was really funny :P

Awwww, but those are so much fun
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2005, 06:05:45 PM »
as for the original topic which might be about to be choked to death by NIK vs. dubcc

More like dubcc on NIK's dick...He made a pointless comment and I pointed it out to him. The fact that he had to make that stupid Jesus comment was even worse. LOL.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2005, 07:22:47 PM »
as for the original topic which might be about to be choked to death by NIK vs. dubcc

More like dubcc on NIK's dick...He made a pointless comment and I pointed it out to him. The fact that he had to make that stupid Jesus comment was even worse. LOL.
y da fuck do u always have to stick ur fuckin jew nose in every thread and talk shit? i mean is it that big that u cant just STFU!? or is it ur fuckin JEW Genes that keep urgin u on to blab ur mouth about everthing and disagree wit everyone? all i no is if i new u in real life and u talk half as much shit as u do on this board i wood have fucked up, i dont no if u have notice or not but ur a very hated person on this board for the sole reason that u cant STFU!

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2005, 07:45:58 PM »

y da fuck do u always have to stick ur fuckin jew nose in every thread and talk shit? i mean is it that big that u cant just STFU!? or is it ur fuckin JEW Genes that keep urgin u on to blab ur mouth about everthing and disagree wit everyone? all i no is if i new u in real life and u talk half as much shit as u do on this board i wood have fucked up, i dont no if u have notice or not but ur a very hated person on this board for the sole reason that u cant STFU!

hes hated and shit but chill wit the racism no one hates him cause hes jewish, hes hated because hes a pussy.  so i agree wit u but them insults could be left out feel me.  i aint jewish i just dont dig that shit, like if people called you ARMENIAN Warewolf or some shit thats fucked up.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2005, 07:53:27 PM »

hes hated and shit but chill wit the racism no one hates him cause hes jewish, hes hated because hes a pussy.  so i agree wit u but them insults could be left out feel me.  i aint jewish i just dont dig that shit, like if people called you ARMENIAN Warewolf or some shit thats fucked up.
lol dont trip man i really dont mean all that i was just heated at the moment im not like dat at all

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2005, 08:02:15 PM »

lol dont trip man i really dont mean all that i was just heated at the moment im not like dat at all

lol good shit man my bad

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2005, 08:07:04 PM »
 :banana_hitit:  (the bong)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2005, 08:16:31 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2005, 08:35:49 PM »
Warewolfs are tight
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2005, 08:15:38 PM »

LMAO...You would fuck me up? Jew genes? LOLLLLL. You are one of the, if not the dumbest member to ever post on WCC. Judaism is a religion, you fucking moron. And stop with that Armenian nonesense before I unleash my Turkish blood on your ass. 8)

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2005, 08:21:00 PM »
even on the net jews manage to piss everyone off.... wtf?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2005, 12:41:49 AM »

LMAO...You would fuck me up? Jew genes? LOLLLLL. You are one of the, if not the dumbest member to ever post on WCC. Judaism is a religion, you fucking moron. And stop with that Armenian nonesense before I unleash my Turkish blood on your ass. 8)
so now ur a jew and a muslim?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2005, 12:42:14 AM »
LMAO props

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2005, 01:14:07 AM »

so now ur a jew and a muslim?

Jew and a Muslim? No, you fuckin moron...You don't have to be Muslim to have Turkish blood...LMAO.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2005, 01:15:42 AM »

Yes, because there are so many morons on the internet just like there are in the real world who get pissed off when their idiocy gets called out.