Re: JayZ
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2005, 12:32:31 PM »
Blueprint
Reasonable Doubt
The Black Album

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2005, 03:39:01 PM »
^Exactly and that will be the only Jay Z album I will ever listen to.

this is an idiotic comment.

now if you admitted you didn't mean it then it'd be different.

but you are standing by your idiotic comment.

hence you are an idiot.

should i go slower?
NO MORE WAR

reeyotch

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2005, 04:38:26 PM »
reasonable doubt, without a doubt
Tupac's on the milkbox missin'

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2005, 06:14:53 PM »
^Exactly and that will be the only Jay Z album I will ever listen to.

this is an idiotic comment.

now if you admitted you didn't mean it then it'd be different.

but you are standing by your idiotic comment.

hence you are an idiot.

should i go slower?

Okay. I see u want another try. Since you caught feelings over your 'man' Jay Z, why don't explain to me how that is an idiotic comment. Because I believe Blueprint and Black album are not only overrated as hell, but they fucking suck as well; and those are suppose to be his next two best albums according to the general consesus.

You are the idiot. Why dont u try elaborating on your comment. Until you do my reply is still FUCK U. :psych:

Now u finally understand dumbass? I'll make it even easier for u to answer since u have comprehension problems.

Option A: Yes, I understand. You went slow enough for me.

Option B: No, I didn't understand. Go even slower for me because I am a dumbass.

Choose one. Hopefully I broke down all the difficulities for you. 8)
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

coola

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2005, 11:00:21 PM »

The Watcher

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2005, 11:09:02 PM »
reasonable doubt
the black album
the blueprint
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2005, 12:51:55 AM »
Okay. I see u want another try. Since you caught feelings over your 'man' Jay Z, why don't explain to me how that is an idiotic comment. Because I believe Blueprint and Black album are not only overrated as hell, but they fucking suck as well; and those are suppose to be his next two best albums according to the general consesus.

You are the idiot. Why dont u try elaborating on your comment. Until you do my reply is still FUCK U. :psych:

Now u finally understand dumbass? I'll make it even easier for u to answer since u have comprehension problems.

Option B: No, I didn't understand. Go even slower for me because I am a dumbass.

first of all i'm guessing this means "why don't YOU explain to me how that is an idiotic comment" and my answer would have to be

i aint explaining shit to you, bitch.

i see you've used the word "try" several times, i don't try to do things - i do them.  unlike yourself.

for example - you are TRYING to get to me.  whereas i AM getting to you. ;)

or how you are TRYING to outsmart me.  whereas i AM outsmarting you  :-*

the simple fact is he is a top 5 MC, (top 7 max) of all time.

and for you to listen to - or feel - only one of all his albums makes you an idiot.

i eagerly anticipate your reply, no doubt again using most of my language like "go slower", etc.  how ameteurish  ::)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 01:00:08 AM by Mac 10 »
NO MORE WAR

T-Dub

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2005, 02:30:18 AM »
My Top 3:
1. Reasonable Doubt
2. The Blueprint
3. The Black Album

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2005, 06:48:16 AM »

first of all i'm guessing this means "why don't YOU explain to me how that is an idiotic comment" and my answer would have to be

i aint explaining shit to you, bitch.

i see you've used the word "try" several times, i don't try to do things - i do them.  unlike yourself.

for example - you are TRYING to get to me.  whereas i AM getting to you. ;)

or how you are TRYING to outsmart me.  whereas i AM outsmarting you  :-*

the simple fact is he is a top 5 MC, (top 7 max) of all time.

and for you to listen to - or feel - only one of all his albums makes you an idiot.

i eagerly anticipate your reply, no doubt again using most of my language like "go slower", etc.  how ameteurish  ::)
hahahahaaaa...ok so you are not explaining anything, but you are outsmarting me and getting to me at the same time. sure? ::)

You are really got me right there....it's funny how u completely ignored everything I said and the facts I presented to u only for to start having fantasies like u outsmarting or getting me.

If you dont want to explain then like I said before my reply is still FUCK U :psych:...since u dont or cant elaborate on your comment. LOL how hard is this for you to comprehend?

Also I noticed my karma went down where as I have not dissed u either wise I would have told u so. I guess I AM the one who's getting to you. 8)

As far as Jay Z being a top five mc is very laughable to me. Also I think you are even more of a dumbass now to say that. R u serious? Jay-Z a top five mc? Off what reasonable doubt, blueprint, and black album- supposedly his three best albums...u have to be fuckin kidding me.

Here's a list of 15 mc's that ARE easily over him since you are to scared to elaborate on your comments.

Pac, Nas, Rakim, Cube, Scarface, Kool G Rap, Krs-One, Ice T, Chuck D, LL Cool J, Ice T, Biggie, Big Daddy Kane, Too Short, and Big Pun.

I guess you are one of those idiots who thinks blueprint and the black album are 5 mic classics.

I can't wait to see ur reply because ur answers are starting to not to make sense anymore...so stop acting like Jay'z bitch. He already has beyonce. ;D

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2005, 07:53:23 AM »
maybe your karma is going down because....you're an asshole  i'm sure there are plenty of other people who would happily take you down a peg.

and again my answer would have to be

"i ain't explaining shit to you, bitch." and believe me it's not coz i can't - it's coz i won't.  :-*

Pac, Nas, Rakim, Cube, Scarface, Kool G Rap, Krs-One, Ice T, Chuck D, LL Cool J, Ice T, Biggie, Big Daddy Kane, Too Short, and Big Pun.

as you can see above i have corrected your 15.  into people who are above Jay-Z or could be - and then people who ain't.

just to clarify, people like LL & Big Daddy Kane are certainly top 10.

oh and just in case you thought i'd let it slide...not a chance

to further prove your insane stupidity and undeniable ignorance....you have Ice T in there twice IDIOT.  :'(

peace
NO MORE WAR

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2005, 10:23:54 AM »
hahahahaaaa...I am an asshole. So much for me getting TO you. 8)

So you refuse to elaborate on your comment...in other words you are coping the easiest plea out of this argument because you cant refute my argument and facts...oh well. 8)

Stop having fantasies about me hoping you were not going to reply...LOL.

Out of curiousity, I would like to know what classic albums(if any) you think Jay Z has to put him in the top five mc all time.

Also thank you for pointing out my insane stupidity and undeniable ignorance for typing ice t twice :'(. LOL was this the best comeback you were able to think of? ::)

Like I said it's obvious now argument is falling apart, you are not making sense, and you are only left to desperate, pathetic, amateurish naming calling over a net board cuz you cant refute the facts presented in my argument.

Since you are scared and can't refute the facts I presented thus leaving you to call me an idiot since you are Jay z's bitch, my reply is still FUCK U  :psych:.

Now u understand dumbass? How long will it take you to realize that since you didn't want to elaborate on your comment and you said your part, then by me saying my part it cancels each other out.

Stop trying to save face over a net board like a kid trying to get the last reply and accept the L. :-*

Don Breezio

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2005, 11:30:34 AM »
damn...another decent thread ruined by 2 stupid fucks who have nothing better to do than argue with each other for 2 days straight...

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2005, 11:34:24 AM »
let me guess im the only one on here that likes Vol. 3

Don Breezio

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2005, 11:41:01 AM »
let me guess im the only one on here that likes Vol. 3

yep...pretty much lol...that one and the blueprint 2 have gotta be 2 of the worst albums i've heard in a long time

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2005, 02:06:23 PM »
was this the best comeback you were able to think of?

i'm just gonna limit myself to showing you up for one thing you've posted from now on and i've chosen this one to start with

answer being: no it wasn't the best comeback i could think of, just one that was good enough.  :-*
NO MORE WAR