Author Topic: Nature of the Threat - An anthropology class in one song  (Read 571 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Nature of the Threat - An anthropology class in one song
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2005, 02:34:07 AM »

A lot of well read and philosophical Greeks and Romans were bisexual. There is no proof that most were, and there is next to know proof that the common man was.

The elite of every culture had fucked up shit going on. Many high class Egyptians would marry their sisters and have children. I've even heard of one case where a pharoah marrried his mother. The average Egyptian like the average Greek just lived a normal life.

That's a question for the ages; if you had to choose between fucking another man or your mother or sister which would you pick?

P.S. I'm not sure if Caesar practiced bisexuality. I'm pretty sure Augustus Caesar greatly rejected it.

"I've heard Egyptians"...?  Man... bring your proof, you got a reputation for making up stuff just to push your "everybody's messed up" doctrine.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2005, 02:40:10 AM »
I love when celebrities show us how "deep" they are. 

^^^ I know ever since celebrities like Micheal Moore became critical of the Bush administration, what your saying has become the new, cool thing for Zionist-Christian Conservative boys and girls to talk about at their coed volleyball tournaments.  But there's just one problem, Ras Kass isn't a celebrity, and he surely wasn't a celebrity when he dropped this album and made his record.  He was a hip-hop artist.  To be a great hip-hop artist you have to be a great writer and you have to convey your perspective on the world, that's his job; and at that time he was one of the best at it. 
« Last Edit: November 29, 2005, 02:48:21 AM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2005, 06:40:54 AM »

A lot of well read and philosophical Greeks and Romans were bisexual. There is no proof that most were, and there is next to know proof that the common man was.

The elite of every culture had fucked up shit going on. Many high class Egyptians would marry their sisters and have children. I've even heard of one case where a pharoah marrried his mother. The average Egyptian like the average Greek just lived a normal life.

That's a question for the ages; if you had to choose between fucking another man or your mother or sister which would you pick?

P.S. I'm not sure if Caesar practiced bisexuality. I'm pretty sure Augustus Caesar greatly rejected it.

"I've heard Egyptians"...?  Man... bring your proof, you got a reputation for making up stuff just to push your "everybody's messed up" doctrine.

Incest in ancient Egypt is no secret. I'm just not sure about the mother/son marriage. Close cousin and brother sister marriaiges were common.

"Marrige was a very important part af ancient Egyptian society. Some people say it was almost a duty to get married. Husbands could marry more than one wife, and people of close relations (first cousins, brothers and sisters, ect.) could also wed one another. For the most part, however, incest was frowned upon, except in the royal family, where incest was used to safeguard the dynastic succession."

http://www.crystalinks.com/egyptianwomen.html

"Incest was used as a way of keeping the immediate royal family exclusive; the throne was passed to a son and incest would ensure he was of royal blood. (For example, Ramesses II was married to three of his daughters and Hatshepsut was married to her own brother). It was also a way of linking pharaohs with the gods as they were believed to be incestuous. For the rest of Egyptian society, marrying a relative was exceedingly rare (see Akhenaten)."

http://www.pbs.org/empires/egypt/life_pharaoh.html

Satisfied?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2005, 10:17:05 AM »

Incest in ancient Egypt is no secret. I'm just not sure about the mother/son marriage. Close cousin and brother sister marriaiges were common.

"Marrige was a very important part af ancient Egyptian society. Some people say it was almost a duty to get married. Husbands could marry more than one wife, and people of close relations (first cousins, brothers and sisters, ect.) could also wed one another. For the most part, however, incest was frowned upon, except in the royal family, where incest was used to safeguard the dynastic succession."

http://www.crystalinks.com/egyptianwomen.html

"Incest was used as a way of keeping the immediate royal family exclusive; the throne was passed to a son and incest would ensure he was of royal blood. (For example, Ramesses II was married to three of his daughters and Hatshepsut was married to her own brother). It was also a way of linking pharaohs with the gods as they were believed to be incestuous. For the rest of Egyptian society, marrying a relative was exceedingly rare (see Akhenaten)."

http://www.pbs.org/empires/egypt/life_pharaoh.html

Satisfied?

Fair enough.