Author Topic: Nick Lachey says goodbye to the byaaaaatch!!! For Real  (Read 835 times)

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Nick Lachey says goodbye to the byaaaaatch!!! For Real
« on: November 23, 2005, 08:26:41 PM »

Not that we at this board give a shit!!! But, I watch this bitch from 1999 singing about Jesus and her virginity to, fallen out drunk, selling her soul to Satan (For Money), and rumors of her fuckin around on Nick For months with Knoxville and Bam. It was mentioned that Nick Got tired of her "new decadence behavior" he's been tryin to end it for months. But, Joe (former pastor and now renowned pimp of Jessica and Ashlee) had try to salvage a messed up messy mess from Jessica. I can already here it, "I'd hit it" So would I, but understanding Nick's plea, if she cheated on me I'd shit on her too.

Flashback!!! Bam Margera bangs Jessica, as heard by Bam's ex. http://www.uselessjunk.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2064&mode=nested&order=0&thold=-1
Perezhilton.com

We are saddened. And shocked. And for once, we are at a loss for words. We NEVER saw this coming!

In a very strategic move, Nick Lachey & Jessica Simpson decided to drop a non-bomb right before the Thanksgiving holiday, guranteeing them as little media coverage as possible since everybody and anybody is on vacation until Monday.

Read the couple's official split announcement....after the jump. And everybody, pour a little extra rum in your egg nog tomorrow for Nick & Jess!

Update: We have just received word from more than one of our friends that work at those lovely entertainment news shows we all watch and love. Thanks to this little bit of a "non-bomb" by Simpson and Lachey, those hardworking and underpaid souls are going to be torn away from their families and forced to go in to work for part of the day on Thursday. Thanks a lot Nick & Jess! It's a shame your plan for as little media cove

rage as possible is gonna backfire. It was quite lovely!

Perezhilton.com

J Bananas

Re: Nick Lachey says goodbye to the byaaaaatch!!! For Real
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2005, 10:12:05 PM »
 :banana_hitit: :banana_trippin: :banana_hitit: :banana_dss: :banana_dsf:

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2005, 01:51:59 AM »
She's staying over at my place right now. I never have a lot fo food in my fridge so I just feed her dick.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2005, 02:55:38 AM »

i wouldn't mind hitting that from tha back!
NO MORE WAR

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2005, 07:34:08 AM »
Well, personally, I hate to see it happen.  As far as celebrities go, there really is no such thing as a permanent marriage.  I would have liked to think all the rumours of them breaking up were bullshit, because they looked like they loved each other a lot, but here's another one down the toilet.  The only marriages I can think of in Hollywood where both people are famous, that has lasted, are

Goldie Hawn & Kurt Russell (although they're not married! They've just lived together for 20 years).
Tom & Rita Hanks
Mel Gibson and whoever his wife is... I don't think she's famous though.

herpes

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2005, 08:06:51 AM »
feel bad for nick, he stayed grounded with the fame but jess couldnt handle it, perfect example of fame and money corrupting, but since jess is back on the market what do you think she feels about horny 21 year olds that drive minivans, i like my chances.

EAsideST

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2005, 10:03:04 AM »
I'm willing to bet jessica simpson is the worst lay in all of hollywood. The pretty stupid ones are ALWAYS the worst, its the crazy fucked up ones that fuck your brains out.

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2005, 12:14:13 PM »
Well, personally, I hate to see it happen.  As far as celebrities go, there really is no such thing as a permanent marriage.  I would have liked to think all the rumours of them breaking up were bullshit, because they looked like they loved each other a lot, but here's another one down the toilet.  The only marriages I can think of in Hollywood where both people are famous, that has lasted, are

Goldie Hawn & Kurt Russell (although they're not married! They've just lived together for 20 years).
Tom & Rita Hanks

lol, i didnt know u were a celebrity junky....flipping thru variety in the bathtub haha....whats the square root of this apartment? hahaha?

WestCoasta

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2005, 12:46:47 PM »

Tom & Rita Hanks

lol, i didnt know u were a celebrity junky....flipping thru variety in the bathtub haha....whats the square root of this apartment? hahaha?

:laugh:

fuck I'd be happy if I were him, she's got titties and all, but that dude can fuck mad bitches so now he can just have a good time

if I was that rich in the first place, I wouldn't get married young to some dumb blonde bitch...... you need to spend ur cash and screw dime pieces every night

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2005, 01:48:45 PM »
i'd tap that shit every nite for the rest of my life if i had the chance...without gettin sick of it

that's one comment i can stand behind with pride  :)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2005, 02:01:29 PM »
maybe i didnt look far enough at those pics...but those pics don't really show any sign of her cheating on him....all it was was jessica simpson and bam margera in the back of a car...with another guy in there driving them around...so what? maybe they were friends through johnny knoxville?

like i said maybe there were more pics and i just didnt see them but the ones i saw didnt reall prove anything

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2005, 03:05:31 PM »
i didn't know they were really married , i tought it was a fake wedding for a fake tv show i never watched . I'm shock. And i would hit that to, but i will never marry a dumb bitch, only an intelligent person. Both nick and jess are dumb anyway

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2005, 03:31:50 PM »
i´d fuck her too, but c´mon, staying with Jess for the rest of your lives would probably be little fun

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2005, 03:34:40 PM »
That's why you don't put your personal life in a damn TV show. That bitch is a bird brain, she'll end up coked up and nasty begging for that Nick fool back.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2005, 03:48:36 PM »
That's why you don't put your personal life in a damn TV show. That bitch is a bird brain, she'll end up coked up and nasty begging for that Nick fool back.

so she didn´t wanna stay with you?