Author Topic: Nick Lachey says goodbye to the byaaaaatch!!! For Real  (Read 846 times)

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
Re: Nick Lachey says goodbye to the byaaaaatch!!! For Real
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2005, 11:18:02 PM »
haha, trauma's a self loathing muthafucka huh? but uh, as for the gangbang, i'll get distribution

Awww, now I wouldn;t say that. There are just 2 kinds of people. Those who try to make people feel good & those who want to bring you down. It helps balance everything out.

Well, I could keep laughing, like everyone else, or I could just tell you the truth, which I did.  Lying to people to make them feel better isn't my m.o.  For months, you've been saying things that aren't very funny, to the point where I was actually thinking when I read some of it "Wait, this is the same guy, right?" because I don't know you... I thought maybe I had the screen names confused.  Honestly, though, you used to be very funny, and now you're rarely funny.  I'm not saying I'm funnier, I'm not saying I'm better than I used to be, I'm not saying anything about me, I'm just saying...... everybody on the board used to laugh their ass off when you posted stuff, it was usually very funny.  Now it's usually just off.   I'll bet there's tons of people that'll read this, and think the same exact thing.... but they wont' admit it, because they don't want to be associated with me.   Just something to think about, do what you want, live your life.  Peace

thats the kind of shit someone like you would do.  if dude says something thats not funny why would someone lie and type 'LOL'?  lol thats amusing in itself, its a fucking forum, if i say somethin i think is funny, i dont give a shit who else finds it funny as long as i did.  you got issues dude always trying to bring people down.  he dont care wether people laugh at his jokes, which people usually do cause dude is witty and clever wit the shit he comes up wit, that shit always right off the top, you can tell when it comes up.  your just a clown homie.

J Bananas

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2005, 11:20:31 PM »
I think someone had a bad thanksgiving. :'(

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2005, 11:55:56 PM »
LOL you're just dying to get some kind of reaction out of me, aren't you? You must be if you're going out of your way to repeat what you said in your earlier post, just in case I didn't get it the first time. So fine, I'll give you a reaction:

I have always done what I want, and always lived my life to the fullest. I think you should do the same, but if you take the time to nit-pick at someone's humor, then you must not be doing that. Fact of the matter is, you seem like a very unhappy, bitter person. Why else would you also go out of your way to put down a guy like Infinite, who seems to have found some stability and peace in his new faith. You enjoy putting him down by talking about his childhood & his parents, calling him a traitor, and demeaning him by calling him by his first name as if he's a child and you're some kind of big man. Instead of being so critical of others, Ronnie, you should be more concerned with building up your own self-esteem, but not at the expense of others.

However, back to the topic at hand, maybe you're right, maybe I lost it. I didn't know I had an "edge" in the first place, but maybe it's gone. Like I said before, I don't care if you found me funny or if you don't find me funny now. I'm a 20 year old guy and I'll admit it, I'm not very mature. I find graphic sex jokes pretty damn funny. I know you're pushing 30, so you have a more mature kind of humor. Most people that come to this forum are closer to my age & maturity than you. I'm not calling you old or nothing, but it doesn't surprise me that you don't find me funny.

If everyone else thinks I'm not funny and I'm corny, they'll let me know. I'm not an admin, I can't ban them if they dislike me so why would they be scared to tell me the truth? If people find me unfunny, please let me know, and I'll stop trying to be funny. One thing is for sure, I'll never become a bitter person like you.

There, I gave you just what you wanted.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2005, 12:04:20 AM »
Nah, I just hit her in the eye for fuckin' with my 8-ball. She's at the motel down the street threatening me with pressing charges. Tomorrow, after I stick it in her ass during some good make-up sex and cum on her face, she'll apologize, make me dinner, and shave my back while giving me a sponge bath.

Nobody really wants to say it, but I'll say it to you.

You've lost your edge! You used to be so funny, because it was just a time to time thing... anymore, you try to be funny on every thread, and your routine is getting pretty old.  The over the top graphic sex shit isn't really very funny, either, it just comes off childish.  You should work on your act a little bit, you're nowhere near as entertaining as you once was. 

^^wtf?   who is this guy?    :loser:

WestCoasta

« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2005, 12:09:02 AM »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2005, 06:30:36 AM »
haha, trauma's a self loathing muthafucka huh? but uh, as for the gangbang, i'll get distribution

Awww, now I wouldn;t say that. There are just 2 kinds of people. Those who try to make people feel good & those who want to bring you down. It helps balance everything out.

Well, I could keep laughing, like everyone else, or I could just tell you the truth, which I did.  Lying to people to make them feel better isn't my m.o.  For months, you've been saying things that aren't very funny, to the point where I was actually thinking when I read some of it "Wait, this is the same guy, right?" because I don't know you... I thought maybe I had the screen names confused.  Honestly, though, you used to be very funny, and now you're rarely funny.  I'm not saying I'm funnier, I'm not saying I'm better than I used to be, I'm not saying anything about me, I'm just saying...... everybody on the board used to laugh their ass off when you posted stuff, it was usually very funny.  Now it's usually just off.   I'll bet there's tons of people that'll read this, and think the same exact thing.... but they wont' admit it, because they don't want to be associated with me.   Just something to think about, do what you want, live your life.  Peace

Hmm this is one wierd reply but I have to say I agree with him.But its not a diss or anything at all.I used to laugh my ass off everytime you posted something.Now I just dont,youre trying to hard.But Im not saiyng to change anything at all,just my observation  ;)

Peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2005, 07:32:38 AM »
LOL you're just dying to get some kind of reaction out of me, aren't you? You must be if you're going out of your way to repeat what you said in your earlier post, just in case I didn't get it the first time. So fine, I'll give you a reaction:

I have always done what I want, and always lived my life to the fullest. I think you should do the same, but if you take the time to nit-pick at someone's humor, then you must not be doing that. Fact of the matter is, you seem like a very unhappy, bitter person. Why else would you also go out of your way to put down a guy like Infinite, who seems to have found some stability and peace in his new faith. You enjoy putting him down by talking about his childhood & his parents, calling him a traitor, and demeaning him by calling him by his first name as if he's a child and you're some kind of big man. Instead of being so critical of others, Ronnie, you should be more concerned with building up your own self-esteem, but not at the expense of others.

However, back to the topic at hand, maybe you're right, maybe I lost it. I didn't know I had an "edge" in the first place, but maybe it's gone. Like I said before, I don't care if you found me funny or if you don't find me funny now. I'm a 20 year old guy and I'll admit it, I'm not very mature. I find graphic sex jokes pretty damn funny. I know you're pushing 30, so you have a more mature kind of humor. Most people that come to this forum are closer to my age & maturity than you. I'm not calling you old or nothing, but it doesn't surprise me that you don't find me funny.

If everyone else thinks I'm not funny and I'm corny, they'll let me know. I'm not an admin, I can't ban them if they dislike me so why would they be scared to tell me the truth? If people find me unfunny, please let me know, and I'll stop trying to be funny. One thing is for sure, I'll never become a bitter person like you.

It was just a simple comment, I don't find you funny anymore, I thought I'd let you know.  I'm not bitter, and like I said above, I don't have self esteem issues, if anything I have too HIGH of a self esteem.  Everybody can do what they say or want, I'm not trying to attack you, you seem like a pretty cool guy.  I just thought I'd mention, that I've noticed, that you're nowhere near as funny as you used to be.  Simple as that.  I'm not trying to bring you down, just saying what popped in my head.  You should be honored that I even remember posts you made years ago, I can only differentiate a few people out of the tons that post here anyways. 

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2005, 10:06:20 AM »
siko is not funny.  ;D

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2005, 11:04:36 AM »
i've only been postin for less than a year but i think Sikotic's one of the funniest guys on the forum..i dont know how he "used to be" before i started postin but i think that sayin he's rarely funny is a bad observation

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2005, 12:07:51 PM »

It was just a simple comment, I don't find you funny anymore, I thought I'd let you know.  I'm not bitter, and like I said above, I don't have self esteem issues, if anything I have too HIGH of a self esteem.  Everybody can do what they say or want, I'm not trying to attack you, you seem like a pretty cool guy.  I just thought I'd mention, that I've noticed, that you're nowhere near as funny as you used to be.  Simple as that.  I'm not trying to bring you down, just saying what popped in my head.  You should be honored that I even remember posts you made years ago, I can only differentiate a few people out of the tons that post here anyways. 

Well in that case, thanks for the criticism. As I said, I don't care if you don't find me funny & if I were to take comical advice from someone, it wouldn't be from you. Not a diss, It's just the truth.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2005, 12:35:06 PM »
Ronnie instead of bringing it up in a thread why not PM sikotic. 

WestCoasta

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2005, 12:50:26 PM »
first of all, I don't think anyone would be offended by some fag who would ever talk like this:

Well, personally, I hate to see it happen.  As far as celebrities go, there really is no such thing as a permanent marriage.  I would have liked to think all the rumours of them breaking up were bullshit, because they looked like they loved each other a lot, but here's another one down the toilet.  The only marriages I can think of in Hollywood where both people are famous, that has lasted, are

Goldie Hawn & Kurt Russell (although they're not married! They've just lived together for 20 years).
Tom & Rita Hanks
Mel Gibson and whoever his wife is... I don't think she's famous though.
^^ talkin gay shit like that gives you no right to tell someone they're not funny  :loser: :whistle:

I used to laugh my ass off everytime you posted something. Now I just dont, youre trying to hard. But Im not saiyng to change anything at all, just my observation  ;)
^^^ and this coming from a guy who jacks off to Dr. Dre's headshot from the cover of "The Chronic"    :tosser:  :loopaper:  :camp:  :loser:  :banana_dss:

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2005, 12:52:15 PM »
WEIRD

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2005, 01:01:17 PM »
I used to laugh my ass off everytime you posted something. Now I just dont, youre trying to hard. But Im not saiyng to change anything at all, just my observation  ;)
^^^ and this coming from a guy who jacks off to Dr. Dre's headshot from the cover of "The Chronic"    :tosser:  :loopaper:  :camp:  :loser:  :banana_dss:

Again I must ask,where do you get your awsome punchlines?

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2005, 02:50:04 PM »

OWNED!!

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8