Author Topic: Bow Wow: I'm one of the few real rappers left  (Read 620 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Bow Wow: I'm one of the few real rappers left
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2005, 03:31:27 PM »
if only 50 had his next beef with him, it would be so awesome

didn't Bow Wow make a 50 cent diss some time ago? Cause 50 said something like "we got guns bigger than Bow Wow". I also like the rumour that Suge Knight threatened to throw him of a building if he eve dared tor C-Walk again, like he did on the MTV awards!!

yea i heard bout him dissin 50; cudnt find ne audio onit tho

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

coola

« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2005, 05:53:10 PM »
quotes like that make my blood boil.

coola

« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2005, 05:54:59 PM »
How is Will Smith not real? He's the realest rapper out. He just being himself.
Thats real talk.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2005, 06:30:05 PM »
growing pains. bow wow is tryna make that transition from teenage bubble-gum rapper to grown man with sex appeal. but fuck him for makin statements like this, and for saying "Wanted" was like "Illmatic"

And think about this too, Illmatic was done when Nas was what?  17?18?  That's just amazing

yeah thats crazy

btw: bow wow never dissed 50, that was a rumor by some hiphop site (as you can see they're no longer around)
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2005, 07:46:26 PM »
growing pains. bow wow is tryna make that transition from teenage bubble-gum rapper to grown man with sex appeal. but fuck him for makin statements like this, and for saying "Wanted" was like "Illmatic"

And think about this too, Illmatic was done when Nas was what?  17?18?  That's just amazing

yeah thats crazy

btw: bow wow never dissed 50, that was a rumor by some hiphop site (as you can see they're no longer around)

i think it was by streethop.com (thas where i read it); they mainly get their articlez nowadayz from other sitez like sohh and allhiphop lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!