Author Topic: Michael Jackson - Anti-Semite?  (Read 465 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Michael Jackson - Anti-Semite?
« on: November 24, 2005, 08:04:27 PM »
Not sure how true this is but here's the post. I came across the story by chance. Apparently he was caught on tape making remarks.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1132475611341&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Here's the quote;

"They suck them like leeches. … They start out the most popular person in the world, make a lot of money, big house, cars and everything and end up penniless. It’s a conspiracy. The Jews do it on purpose."

J Bananas

Re: Michael Jackson - Anti-Semite?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 08:51:19 PM »
i hate the jews too, because they stole the business my grand pa created and make him poor, fuck them for life, i will never speak or work or be friend with one of them. they still waiting for their god, shit they killed him 2000 years ago.

shit man, sorry for your granpops, they'll snatch your shit legally just cuz they know how to. but uh, yeah Michael Jackson is an anti semite. He even put a curse on Steven Spielberg.

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2005, 08:52:14 PM »
shit dude deleted his comment, haha it was pretty fucked up

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2005, 08:53:31 PM »
shit dude deleted his comment, haha it was pretty fucked up

Lol, backed out. Good thing you quoted it.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2005, 08:54:29 PM »
I dont need to read that article to know that i really dont like the jews and i'll never be on their side. They have a fucked up community. Everytime someone say fuck a jew or a lil jew boy get his bike stolen or a jew's house burn down u got all these people on TV claimin that the world is fucked up and that it is anti semite, but a the same time u got blacks and arabs that are starvin and nobody is here for them. Plus they backstabber. My grand father started a business with someone who he tought was his friend and he was a jew. I dont know how but that mothafucka push my grand pa to banckrupt and rebuy the business after. So it's in my blood to hate them bastards, ill never be friend with a jew. Michael said something about the jews? So what? How many peeps said somethin racist about michael and make fun of him and never been accused of anything?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2005, 08:55:25 PM »
i simply redid my post cuz my head wasnt there. now i think it's more clear.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2005, 08:58:54 PM »
shit i didnt know spielberg is a jew. Its not the individuals that i hate, well some yes, but it's their community. They protect they interest like no others and when they all upset about what hitler did to them they're fuckin up other people's life all over the world. Thats why i can't trust them.

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2005, 08:59:15 PM »
my grandaddy was a head surgeon at this clinic in ny for like 10 years, but when the dudes in charge switched up ownership, a lot of people got laid off, all the new dudes running the place were jewish and guess what, everyone fired wasn't. they didnt get accused of being prejudice, my granpops had to take that shit in stride, so i feel ya.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2005, 09:04:01 PM »
yeah there's a lot of people who have lost they job to jews. Why do you think people were upset enough to kill them all during world war 2? Remember jerry heller? the dude who was financing ruthless

lol look at my karma, it took a drop of 15 points, good thing i dont give a shit about karma.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 09:06:11 PM by Drunk Driver Drivin »

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2005, 09:06:27 PM »
there's a reason that if they get into a certain field they take it over completely, cuz they dont treat people fair

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2005, 09:17:01 PM »
Bagels kick ass
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2005, 09:18:43 PM »
look fellas, I think we all know what a sheisty Jew is capable of these days, I live next door to some  :)

when I was like 9 years old the kid next door, 10, said to me  "did you know my family can sue your family because now that you remodeled your house it blocks our view of the sunset?"

and also whenever I played him in video games when I was about to win he'd always turn off the system and say "you didn't finish so you didn't win"  :laugh:

and any Jewish person I've ever kicked it with eventually just proved to me that they cared about nothing but themselves and how much money they had on them and how much of the portion of bud was theirs

also if you ask for a soda or something from their house, they'll let you get one and it'll bother them the rest of the day and it'll change their mood because they realized they have one less soda and it was given to you for free  :laugh: ;D.......... I've experienced this kind of behavior all my life, it's the funniest shit  :laugh:

oh, and never buy a sack of bud from a Jewish person, he'll skimp you 10 times outta 10 and save the bowl for himself before he goes to sleep  ;)

lesson learned: they'll smile in your face and won't hesitate to take you for all you're worth if it came down to it  :-*

« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 09:20:41 PM by We$t Coa$t »

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2005, 09:24:33 PM »
Heeb is a funny word
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2005, 09:32:59 PM »
do you know what ares scratches on the counter?
a jew who picked up his cash

WestCoasta

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2005, 09:42:16 PM »
^^ LMAO