Author Topic: Michael Jackson - Anti-Semite?  (Read 479 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Michael Jackson - Anti-Semite?
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2005, 09:58:39 PM »
I don't see what he said (If he said it, which I believe he did) as Anti Semantic.  He just felt like talking shit about jews.  What's wrong with that?  If I started a tirade on black people, I don't think that'd necessarily make me racist.  If I said "The blacks, they get in gangs and kill each other"... does that make me racist?  Hell no, it's the fucking truth.  If you said "The whites, the run the world, they don't want to help a black man out" or whatever, that's not racism, that's just your opinion.  Racism is "Fuck all black people" or "Fuck all white people" or "Black people are inferior to me".  Everybody knows Jews run hollywood, and they run the music industry.  Many jews are also very ruthless with money, and fuck it doesn't even matter if what he said was true, it's just his opinion.  I don't see anything racist about it, period. 

The "Hex on Spielberg" thing is bullshit too, that was just some tabloid nonsense.  Spielberg and Michael are good friends and have been for years.

WestCoasta

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2005, 10:00:24 PM »
^^^ yep

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2005, 10:06:39 PM »
I don't get why Anti-Semitism has become the new Anti-Black.  You don't hear anybody ever talking about people being Anti-Hispanic, and shit EVERYBODY almost is anti-hispanic... or people can talk about asians all they want, nobody says a damn thing.  You can discriminate against muslims and faggots all day long, and nobody says anything.... but say anything about somebody Jewish, and the whole world comes to an end.  "Anti-Semite" has become a buzz word.  Look; we understand Hitler did some fucked up shit years ago, nobody agrees with it, everybody knows Adolf was an asshole, we're really sorry it happened, and we killed him for you.  Please let that be enough!

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2005, 10:10:06 PM »
yeah, datz because the have the strongest community in the world, they will protect they interest like no others, if they can save a buck to another jew instead of saving an african life they'll dot it. And they are so rich, they control a big part of new york, the white house is backing em. if blacks were rich peeps would care about them, that's how it goes down in the world.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2005, 10:13:14 PM »
Wow.  Almost everybody is Anti Hispanic?   :(  Imma end my life soon

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2005, 10:16:24 PM »
^^^
don't worry man, you're above the jews, and since we got a lot of wiggers here, prolly above whites

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2005, 10:16:48 PM »
I joke around & shit about Jews. I joke about all groups, including my own. Fact of the matter is I have nothing against them. I've never been wronged or treated special by a Jew, and that's fine by me. They got a strong sense of community & are very good businessmen. Shrewd & cold businessmen, but that's why they're wealthy for the most part. In a way they're like Armenians too, both have rich histories, almost became exterminated, do good for themselves, and get hated on by people because they don't have the same drive & determination.

So yeah, I got respect for those cheap bastards  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2005, 10:59:41 PM »
I don't see what he said (If he said it, which I believe he did) as Anti Semantic.  He just felt like talking shit about jews.  What's wrong with that?  If I started a tirade on black people, I don't think that'd necessarily make me racist.  If I said "The blacks, they get in gangs and kill each other"... does that make me racist?  Hell no, it's the fucking truth.  If you said "The whites, the run the world, they don't want to help a black man out" or whatever, that's not racism, that's just your opinion.  Racism is "Fuck all black people" or "Fuck all white people" or "Black people are inferior to me".  Everybody knows Jews run hollywood, and they run the music industry.  Many jews are also very ruthless with money, and fuck it doesn't even matter if what he said was true, it's just his opinion.  I don't see anything racist about it, period. 

The "Hex on Spielberg" thing is bullshit too, that was just some tabloid nonsense.  Spielberg and Michael are good friends and have been for years.

If the quote is true then it's obviously anti-semitic. It's a generalization and a conspiracy theory. He did say that the top of Hollywood and music is run by jews he said jews set you up and then knock you down on purpose. If I said "blacks committ crimes it's what they do", or "asians are child sex pimps" then I'm being racist.

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2005, 11:07:18 PM »
Wow.  Almost everybody is Anti Hispanic?   :(  Imma end my life soon

Well, I'm in the south, and most of the white people I know blame most of their problems on mexicans. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2005, 11:08:37 PM »

If the quote is true then it's obviously anti-semitic. It's a generalization and a conspiracy theory. He did say that the top of Hollywood and music is run by jews he said jews set you up and then knock you down on purpose. If I said "blacks committ crimes it's what they do", or "asians are child sex pimps" then I'm being racist.

I disagree.

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2005, 11:13:46 PM »
lol child sex pimps, this dude i used to work w/ was telling me in vietnam a majority of the guys there would go fuck underage girls and 7/10 would get the clap, eeewwww!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2005, 06:59:36 AM »
I don't get why Anti-Semitism has become the new Anti-Black.  You don't hear anybody ever talking about people being Anti-Hispanic, and shit EVERYBODY almost is anti-hispanic... or people can talk about asians all they want, nobody says a damn thing.  You can discriminate against muslims and faggots all day long, and nobody says anything.... but say anything about somebody Jewish, and the whole world comes to an end.  "Anti-Semite" has become a buzz word.  Look; we understand Hitler did some fucked up shit years ago, nobody agrees with it, everybody knows Adolf was an asshole, we're really sorry it happened, and we killed him for you.  Please let that be enough!

hahahaha, when i said this shit 2 years ago u hopped on my ass quik.....u just keep playin yourself
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2005, 07:29:02 AM »

hahahaha, when i said this shit 2 years ago u hopped on my ass quik.....u just keep playin yourself

Well, you actually ARE an Anti-Semite.  You said we need to get rid of the jews, I could find the quote?  Saying "Rid yourself of the jewish" is much different then saying "The jews do it".  Don't you think?  Wait a minute, you don't think, you're a little bitch who backed down from whoever that little child was that offered to beat your ass for you that time. You're a punk, a bitch, and I rightfully call you that from time to time. 

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2005, 08:47:32 AM »
I had a jew freak,who use to swallo.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2005, 04:59:11 PM »
I don't see what he said (If he said it, which I believe he did) as Anti Semantic.

You fucking retard.

By the way, aren't you that Mormon motherfucker (I mean that literally, since you're Mormon)... who got fucked over and then wanted to slash someone's tires because you were too fucking pussy to confront the person? You fucking coward... a true bitch-made motherfucker.

Racism is ... "Black people are inferior to me".

What it comes down to, and I didn't even read the replies, is Fuck an Iraqi citizen.  I want the American Army to go ahead and send the jets in, kill every man, woman, and child in site.  Fuck yall.  I'm sick of the bullshit... an Iraqi is inferior to an American, that's just the way it is now.  You're not even civilized in the Middle east, and as I knew it would be, it's war, motherfuckers.  I say we start leveling major Middle East cities immediately, killing whoever like the uncivilized dogs that they are, and then move on from there.  Lets see how long we get fucked with when there's nobody fucking left over there.  Period.  Say what you want, I don't give a fuck. 

In case you try to deny that you're a racist faggot. It's understandable though... after all... you are Mormon.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2005, 05:08:25 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker