Author Topic: Michael Jackson - Anti-Semite?  (Read 478 times)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Michael Jackson - Anti-Semite?
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2005, 03:45:40 AM »
"is he an anti-semite?!"   typical Jews, always paranoid
Hell put white folks in that statement you just made....(cause next to jews,white people are the most paraniod....and they got a reason to be,from all the dirt they done did).

I don't see whites pulling the race card much.
Cause they dont have to.just think about what you said homie.........look,from Idians,blacks,asians,ect.all have their reason to pull a race card toward white people....some people on here just like to play stupid,and be blind about what took place in the past,present, and how fucked up shit still is for other minorities.......all I have to say is that the (LYNCE WILL IS STILL STRONGER THAN EVER).and whites look at  it like, if it aint broke then why fuck with it...holla.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2005, 08:11:55 AM »
"is he an anti-semite?!"   typical Jews, always paranoid
Hell put white folks in that statement you just made....(cause next to jews,white people are the most paraniod....and they got a reason to be,from all the dirt they done did).

I don't see whites pulling the race card much.
Cause they dont have to.just think about what you said homie.........look,from Idians,blacks,asians,ect.all have their reason to pull a race card toward white people....some people on here just like to play stupid,and be blind about what took place in the past,present, and how fucked up shit still is for other minorities.......all I have to say is that the (LYNCE WILL IS STILL STRONGER THAN EVER).and whites look at  it like, if it aint broke then why fuck with it...holla.

Whether whites have to or not isn't the point. We're talking about paranoia not social justice, and if whites are just as paranoid as jews then blacks are just as paranoid as whites. That was the point I was making.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2005, 08:54:35 AM »
haha fuck Mormons, buncha weirdos
nop, only the jews deserve that, mormons are aight. did u know they are baptizing everybody in the world to get sure that everybody get to heaven? my grandpa just got a call 2 years ago from mormons and they told him they had baptize him and send him some information.
haha nah actually some Mormons can be nice people, but they're fuckin stupid for the fact that they keep having kids over and over again because they think God wants it that way

there are some crazy Mormon families that have like 20 kids and shit, fuckin dumb

I used to work with a fine ass Mormon bitch. I mean like top 10 women I've ever physically seen. I guess it's a good thing I didn't poke her.

AndrE16686

« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2005, 04:41:34 AM »
do you know what ares scratches on the counter?
a jew who picked up his cash

LMFAO!!!!! Dats dope! But yeah i kno where you're comin wit the weariness of Jews. I ain't got hate for Jews but i dissaprove of the actions taken by members of their commuinity, the Israeli government, sheisty business practices, etc

LOL muthafuckers are sueing MJ for $64 MILLION!!!!!! I rest my case lol!

AndrE16686

« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2005, 04:50:31 AM »
fuck sake my karma jus plummeted........its a fuckin conspiracy lol!

Sikotic™

« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2005, 12:02:17 PM »

You can thank the damn Jews
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2005, 01:38:17 PM »

You can thank the damn Jews
amen.... or shall I say shalom  :eh: