Author Topic: i got me hair braided last night  (Read 725 times)

Doggystylin

Re: i got me hair braided last night
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2002, 08:26:37 AM »
word sikotic, is just another thing thats spreading just like hip hop, i bet back in the day, people were like, man only black people can rap, others just look dumb when they try to rap. and now look, its spreading even nik is rapping, and ive seen so many white guys with cornrows, and it actually didnt look too bad on a couple of em, its a damn hair style, its not just for one race. and im sure u havent seen everyone who isnt black and who has braids. be open minded god damnit, you always make yourself look like a hater or a angry idiot in your posts

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2002, 08:09:23 PM »
word sikotic, is just another thing thats spreading just like hip hop, i bet back in the day, people were like, man only black people can rap, others just look dumb when they try to rap. and now look, its spreading even nik is rapping, and ive seen so many white guys with cornrows, and it actually didnt look too bad on a couple of em, its a damn hair style, its not just for one race. and im sure u havent seen everyone who isnt black and who has braids. be open minded god damnit, you always make yourself look like a hater or a angry idiot in your posts

OK, next time you make a thread and I have an opinion, Im just gunna say "Oh yea, I agree...definently" and lie so u wont cpmplain...and than u go in another post and say "Oh, I wonder why my threads only get 2 replies"...Cuz for every fuckin reply you have a comment...Quit talkin too Tom, hes corrupting your mind...Peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2002, 08:40:31 PM »

OK, next time you make a thread and I have an opinion, Im just gunna say "Oh yea, I agree...definently" and lie so u wont cpmplain...and than u go in another post and say "Oh, I wonder why my threads only get 2 replies"...Cuz for every fuckin reply you have a comment...Quit talkin too Tom, hes corrupting your mind...Peace

::)

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2002, 08:51:23 PM »

jew boy,  u should take a page out of my own book an consider suicide

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2002, 05:23:33 AM »

jew boy,  u should take a page out of my own book an consider suicide

LMAO, ay yo now_i_know everytime i read one of ya posts, u either pissed off, sayin sum racist shit or beefin, wassup with dat???

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

bez

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2002, 05:41:57 AM »
ignore him hes a fool

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2002, 09:12:01 AM »
ignore him hes a fool

Yer Mate...

If you homsexual nerds from the UK didnt realize, my comment wasnt negetive...Sikotic just made it out too be like that...I was just stating my opinion which was I dont like braids and a buch of guys just started jumping on my dick...Man, this board gets dumber by the week...UK washed with all these fuckin newbies and nerds who dont even listen too Hip-Hop and just post here because they dont have a life...Go rub yout mates arse...PeAcE

Doggystylin

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2002, 09:42:07 AM »

Yer Mate...

If you homsexual nerds from the UK didnt realize, my comment wasnt negetive...Sikotic just made it out too be like that...I was just stating my opinion which was I dont like braids and a buch of guys just started jumping on my dick...Man, this board gets dumber by the week...UK washed with all these fuckin newbies and nerds who dont even listen too Hip-Hop and just post here because they dont have a life...Go rub yout mates arse...PeAcE

your the one ruining the board, every post you make ruins a thread, so stop bitchin about how bad this board is and STOP FUCKIN POSTIN HERE if its sooo bad  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2002, 10:03:41 AM »

your the one ruining the board, every post you make ruins a thread, so stop bitchin about how bad this board is and STOP FUCKIN POSTIN HERE if its sooo bad  ::)

I have every right too post here since Im the creator...Im trying too make this a better place... if you havent realized, I've been trying too make funny topics here (Funny shit is what this board was intended for)...but its kinda hard makin this board a better place seein as you're moderater around here...and when you say "beef starting Topics" wtf do u mean by that? How can it be "Beef starting" if the person Im beefing with has already had beef with me since the begining...

Doggystylin

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2002, 10:09:00 AM »

I have every right too post here since Im the creator...Im trying too make this a better place... if you havent realized, I've been trying too make funny topics here (Funny shit is what this board was intended for)...but its kinda hard makin this board a better place seein as you're moderater around here...and when you say "beef starting Topics" wtf do u mean by that? How can it be "Beef starting" if the person Im beefing with has already had beef with me since the begining...

cuz you piss other people off dickhead and no one wants to see u and tom bullshit, and u didnt start this shit, so much style did, go check older posts if ya have to. but u have no proof.someone needs to step on yur huge ego and crush it soon, even mine isnt as big as yours

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2002, 10:12:06 AM »
hey doggy, thats cool man
my hair is way to short to get it braided lol, besides it'd look weird on me
but thats good 4 u

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2002, 10:28:45 AM »

cuz you piss other people off dickhead and no one wants to see u and tom bullshit, and u didnt start this shit, so much style did, go check older posts if ya have to. but u have no proof.someone needs to step on yur huge ego and crush it soon, even mine isnt as big as yours

LMAO...SMS Started it? Who the fuck u think gave him the Idea?!?!...me and him were chattin on AIM, and he showed me a link too the "Wodie Board" and I noticed this section of the board called "The Bullshit Board"...and what did I say? "hey thats a good idea, we should have that type of shit on WCA, where we can just post bullshit and whatever"...and than I convinced him too PM Overseer asking him too make it...and he did...

Now u say I have a big ego? If I had a big ego, everyone wouldvr known who created this board a long ass time ago...I would go on bragging about it...But I never did until now...and i finally revealed too you newbies how this board got started...I was scared too say it at first, cuz I knew a bunch of homos would come on and start claiming I have a big ego for saying I started this board, so i just shut my mouth about it...but I aint shuttin up no more...Im saying whatever the fuck i feel, and you can either hate me or love me, its up too you...PeAcE out nerds...

Doggystylin

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2002, 10:35:47 AM »
too bad u have no proof, u can get sms to say it on here, but who would belive that, he could care less about this board, and plus hes your buttbuddy, so whatever dude

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2002, 10:38:44 AM »
too bad u have no proof, u can get sms to say it on here, but who would belive that, he could care less about this board, and plus hes your buttbuddy, so whatever dude

and i need proof because?

I dont need to prove shit...You can belive me or not...I really dont give a fuck...

Doggystylin

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2002, 10:39:50 AM »

and i need proof because?

I dont need to prove shit...You can belive me or not...I really dont give a fuck...

lol ok then