Author Topic: Schwarzenegger says he would consider granting clemency to Tookie Williams  (Read 736 times)

Bigg $amo

Re: Schwarzenegger says he would consider granting clemency to Tookie Williams
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2005, 09:24:17 AM »
Fry the bastard.

Fuck that nigga up. His victims aren't gonna ever get another chance at life, and neither should he.

man, you're white.

First of all, I'm not white.

Secondly, what does race have to do with anything?

Because he's a black man his crimes should be forgotten and he should be granted clemency? If that's what your inferring then slap yourself. I don't care if the muthafucka is green, he killed people, ruined lives, and caused irreversible damage to the victim's loved ones. Oh so because he's the founder of the crips and that's cool n shit he should be let off? Just because he supposedly changed his life around he shouldn't be punished? Who doesn't change their life around when they're locked up for years in a prison?

I can't believe people even rally behind this guy.It's people like you who get caught up in race that keep our society from moving forward. I don't support his freedom so I guess i'm just an Uncle Tom now  ::)

well, he was only accused on circumstantial evidence..and at the time, it wasn't rare seeing blacks being imprisoned for nothing and he always claimed his innocence.Plus, Tookie is an inspiration to people in the hood who try to get away from the bangin' shit and want to leave it behind.

btw, i was also reffering to your avatar..

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2005, 01:55:46 PM »

Well in that case....OOPS, lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2005, 02:00:42 PM »
Fry the bastard.

Fuck that nigga up. His victims aren't gonna ever get another chance at life, and neither should he.

man, you're white.

First of all, I'm not white.

Secondly, what does race have to do with anything?

Because he's a black man his crimes should be forgotten and he should be granted clemency? If that's what your inferring then slap yourself. I don't care if the muthafucka is green, he killed people, ruined lives, and caused irreversible damage to the victim's loved ones. Oh so because he's the founder of the crips and that's cool n shit he should be let off? Just because he supposedly changed his life around he shouldn't be punished? Who doesn't change their life around when they're locked up for years in a prison?

I can't believe people even rally behind this guy.It's people like you who get caught up in race that keep our society from moving forward. I don't support his freedom so I guess i'm just an Uncle Tom now  ::)

well, he was only accused on circumstantial evidence..and at the time, it wasn't rare seeing blacks being imprisoned for nothing and he always claimed his innocence.Plus, Tookie is an inspiration to people in the hood who try to get away from the bangin' shit and want to leave it behind.

I understand what you are saying.but..after he murdered them..how can he be inspiration to people?  Some people don't change.  Some do.  I mean.. people should know whether killing is good or bad.  They got choice...kill or walk away.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2005, 05:29:38 PM »
i think that only god can judge a man. I'm sure god is with tookie, cuz he regret what he did and made some good things to repair is mistakes. Killing a man because he killed others is really stupid. an eye for an eye, that's not what jesus told us. Only retarded persons can support this. Give him life in jail or somethin. People will feel bad when he'll be dead. And c walker, or whatever the fuck u call yourself, you can't get a nobel price and u know dat, it's harder to recognize your fault when u did bad all your life. it takes a lot of courage and u dont have none, u just hiding behind your screen

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2005, 07:47:09 PM »
I personally think they should kill him.  This was already decided years ago, now it's time to follow through with what countless others before Schwartzenegger have decided : Tookie killed people and deserves to die in accordance with the law for his crimes. 

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2005, 07:50:27 PM »
maybe he deserve to die, but not by the hand of a man

cska-moscow

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2005, 09:50:11 AM »
maybe he deserve to die, but not by the hand of a man
Well let's get a bear to push the switch. Lol, on a serious note, I think he should be executed, he knew what he was doing and the consequences of his action's. He even bragged about killing the people, according to reports. If he is granted clemency, then I am sure many other people on Death Row will attempt to do the same, no one should be shown as higher or lower than anyone on Death Row, I don't think he has done much in prison, I mean the number of people in Gangs is incearising all the time and by letting him live, it shows a total disregard of the Californian Judicial system. He killed 4 people and for what ? $200 !?!?! That is simply pathetic and just shows the desperation of some people.

He has done some good, granted but by pleading to live, it casts a doubt over the sinceirty of his claims of "redemption".

I am not white but I bet if he is executed, there will be an outcry by the Black community that either:

Arnold is racist or Tookie was martyr. It is a bad situation to be in but by showing Tookie that no one is above the law and no matter what they will pay for their crimes will maybe, just maybe highlight the seriousness of the situation to smaller kid's who might get drawn into gangs.

CSKA MOSKVA - AMBASSADOR'S FOR RUSSIAN FOOTBALL

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2005, 10:36:48 AM »
If he doesn't get the lethal injection after all it still doesn't mean hes going to be getting out of jail so it would still be a fair enough punishment for him because we all know he regrets what he did and hes an influence on alot of people being a anti-gang activist and he just needs to stay around longer.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2005, 11:26:34 AM »
If he granted clemency but he still has to serve a life sentence in jail then I'm for that. If he doesn't die in jail, the system will have failed us once again.

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2005, 12:27:21 PM »
If there is an outcry in the black community then shame on them. It's not even a fuckin' race issue.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE