Author Topic: george w bush potentially sparking an intergalactic war  (Read 383 times)

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
george w bush potentially sparking an intergalactic war
« on: November 25, 2005, 09:14:14 PM »
i completely love this story:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/20051124/bs_prweb/prweb314382_1

choice quotes:
On September 25, 2005, in a startling speech at the University of Toronto that caught the attention of mainstream newspapers and magazines, Paul Hellyer, Canada’s Defence Minister from 1963-67 under Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Prime Minister Lester Pearson, publicly stated: "UFOs, are as real as the airplanes that fly over your head."

Hellyer warned, "The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war without us ever having any warning. He stated, "The Bush administration has finally agreed to let the military build a forward base on the moon, which will put them in a better position to keep track of the goings and comings of the visitors from space, and to shoot at them, if they so decide."

Hellyer’s speech ended with a standing ovation. He said, "The time has come to lift the veil of secrecy, and let the truth emerge, so there can be a real and informed debate, about one of the most important problems facing our planet today."

i think this is completely hilarious, and i believe every word of it.  i believe aliens visit.  i believe the u.s. is going to put weapons on the moon.

i don't know about the intergalactic war threat, i'd need a little bit more information there.

now the question is, is it foolish to put weapons in space, or foolhardy not to?  weapons in space and on the moon may be a deterrent to an intergalactic war.  and why is this guy saying intergalactic as opposed to interplanetary?  i guess it's clear that there is no life in this solar system, but why is the threat outside the milky way galaxy???  andromeda or further?  too many questions this raises...

"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: george w bush potentially sparking an intergalactic war
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2005, 09:37:01 PM »
The guy is a Liberal Party of Canada member. I'm going to use this during campaigning to prove how insane their members are.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2005, 10:22:12 PM »
that reminds me of stargate
United Arab States

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2005, 10:38:59 PM »
The guy is a Liberal Party of Canada member. I'm going to use this during campaigning to prove how insane their members are.

why don't you believe what he has to say?

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2005, 10:42:00 PM »
I definently believe theres other species checking us out, but if they did their research theyd know not to fuck with us. bush puttin weapons on the moon is just setting us up for beef with aliens, not a smart move.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2005, 10:54:41 PM »

why don't you believe what he has to say?

Come on. Seriously, I don't think you even warrant a response.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2005, 01:22:23 AM »

you're pretentious attitude amuses me.  you've provided no reason to justify why this doesn't make sense.  what doesn't make sense?  the aliens?  or the idea that the u.s. wants to fight them?

a former deputy prime minister and minister of defence claims first hand knowledge of aliens and their dealings with humans.  some guy on the net dismisses this with no substance whatsoever.   you may as well wear a clown nose and wig to think you need not justify your claims against those of credible individuals.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2005, 01:51:51 AM »

you're pretentious attitude amuses me.  you've provided no reason to justify why this doesn't make sense.  what doesn't make sense?  the aliens?  or the idea that the u.s. wants to fight them?

a former deputy prime minister and minister of defence claims first hand knowledge of aliens and their dealings with humans.  some guy on the net dismisses this with no substance whatsoever.   you may as well wear a clown nose and wig to think you need not justify your claims against those of credible individuals.

You mean to tell me you believe someone that works for the government? Claiming to have first hand knowledge doesn't put the proof on the table. Where is the guy's documentation? While I wholeheartedly believe we are not alone in the universe, there is nothing to make me believe that aliens have visited earth and have made contact with humans.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2005, 01:55:23 AM »
You guys are gonna regret it when this all comes out to be true.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2005, 02:11:50 AM »
You mean to tell me you believe someone that works for the government? Claiming to have first hand knowledge doesn't put the proof on the table. Where is the guy's documentation? While I wholeheartedly believe we are not alone in the universe, there is nothing to make me believe that aliens have visited earth and have made contact with humans.

this is a guy basically claiming to be a whistle blower on the matter.  there are numerous books, first hand testimonials, there is information out there suggesting repeated continual alien contact.  i believe the french govt released a study supporting the evidence alien contact.  u.s. congressmen and senators are continuously requesting that information be declassified and released on the matter.

like you, i have never spoken with an alien or seen them on tv.  however, would you be surprised if the govt (any govt) officially released photos, transcripts and video footage of alien contact?  rolling out an actual alien might be a little over the top.  anything less would not be surprising at all.  i'm not surprised this defence minister is making these statements, and i have no reason to believe it is untrue, other than the base skepticism one applies to everything.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2005, 04:51:38 AM »
its not about aliens its so they can fire weapons from space to earth.... if u want war with russia go for it!

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2005, 06:07:52 AM »
I don't think we can fuck with a species that can travel so much longer distances than we can. Aliens would fuck us up. Putting up defences is naive and might provoke some hostility. Dumb move as always. Fucked up thing is that the whole world is fucked then, not only the countries that decide to start some shit  >:(.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2005, 08:33:23 AM »
maybe the aliens wouldnt even know what the weapons were.

but to put them out there is dumb cause its like starting shit, like walkin into a party and showin off a gun in your belt, why would you bring it there?

aliens are real tho imo.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2005, 09:32:51 AM »

You know absolutely zero about Canada. This guy was minister of defence of a country with almost no military, and deputy Prime Minister under a PM who set the wheels in motion for an entire country to divide and eventually seperate into fragments. I know who he is, what he stands for, you don't. That's why I know he has no credibility.

Paris

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2005, 12:23:40 PM »
You know absolutely zero about Canada. This guy was minister of defence of a country with almost no military, and deputy Prime Minister under a PM who set the wheels in motion for an entire country to divide and eventually seperate into fragments. I know who he is, what he stands for, you don't. That's why I know he has no credibility.

this isn't about canadian politics, it's about exo-politics.  stop trying to confuse the issue.  canada has an air force, if canada has ever had any dealings with aliens, you'd expect their military to have been involved, you'd expect the air force to be involved; and that is something this guy should know.   whether or not this guy or the ex-prime minister is actually a competent official is a separate issue.