Author Topic: hook up with your friend's sister!  (Read 329 times)

WestCoasta

hook up with your friend's sister!
« on: November 26, 2005, 12:22:11 AM »
I made a post about this a while ago, but it's great to hook up with your homies sister!  :-*   it's the gift that keeps on giving and I highly recommend you try it

anytime you want some nani it's a great alternative

boy this is gonna be a hell of a Christmas season I'll tell ya that much

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: hook up with your friend's sister!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2005, 12:28:11 AM »
No problems with your friend yet?

WestCoasta

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 12:29:56 AM »
^^ hell nah!   he's my friend, but I gotta handle my business........ I mean, the way I look at it, I'd be one gay brother if I turned her down

after all, she is the one who initiates contact, what am I supposed to do?

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2005, 01:18:55 AM »
awww man they got this funny ass black dude on conan right now got me crackin up, but for real if a bitch initiates things, thats the best type of fuck thing u can have, hell yeah!

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2005, 01:19:24 AM »
but for real if a bitch initiates things, thats the best type of fuck thing u can have, hell yeah!

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2005, 01:32:32 AM »
dude the year i graduated high school, i finally started talkin to this girl who had lived a couple blocks away from me my whole life and found out she had always wanted me, so when it was on IT WAS ON, senior year i was creepin over to her house at like 2am to fuck around, "no strings attached", best days of my life, then i started dating this other chick and bitch got hella weird and started dating my best friend then everyone had a big falling out cuz the bitch liked to play games, now i wanna punch her in her ovaries if i see her again.

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2005, 01:41:58 AM »
^^^ i hear ya man, when that shit is on it's on for sure

absolutely no fuckin strings attached, it's like I'm doing a good friend of mine  :laugh:

I've known her since I was 13 so it ain't like I gotta put in work.... it just happened out of nowhere about a month ago, she just went for it I guess, and I'm not obliiged cuz I've been down since I met her... it's just it never came up

whenever I roll over to chill with my friend, I wait til he falls asleep then I creep to her room and fuck around til like 1-2 AM and I roll out

people be sayin "ah he'd be pissed; I'd kick your ass"......... whatever man, the way I look at it it ain't his fuckin business

I got a sister of my own, I don't give a fuck what she be doin, it ain't mine to worry about  :P

coola

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2005, 01:46:57 AM »
dude the year i graduated high school, i finally started talkin to this girl who had lived a couple blocks away from me my whole life and found out she had always wanted me, so when it was on IT WAS ON, senior year i was creepin over to her house at like 2am to fuck around, "no strings attached", best days of my life, then i started dating this other chick and bitch got hella weird and started dating my best friend then everyone had a big falling out cuz the bitch liked to play games, now i wanna punch her in her ovaries if i see her again.

fuck bitches that play devious mind games  >:( women excel at mind games... they get us back without us even knowing  :'( thats why i dont want a girlfriend ever again... just be fuck buddies and be cool.

WestCoasta

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2005, 01:49:36 AM »
fuck bitches that play devious mind games  >:( women excel at mind games... they get us back without us even knowing  :'( thats why i dont want a girlfriend ever again... just be fuck buddies and be cool.

I wouldn't agree 100% with that......... if a girl was cool enough, and I mean cool enough, I'd for sure welcome a girlfriend on that level

but for real, I 95% agree with your statement Chief  ;)

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2005, 01:50:04 AM »
now i wanna punch her in her ovaries if i see her again.

ouch

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2005, 01:50:44 AM »
If my homeboy started bangin' my sister, I'd rip his dick off.

But if I were in that situation, I'd hit that shit til the sun rises.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2005, 01:52:23 AM »

^^ lol, definitely man, u can see it from both sides but if you were in the position you wouldn't turn it down

J Bananas

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2005, 01:57:32 AM »
these ho's can smile in your face then turn your friends against you over the phone 15 minutes later. mattafact, this thread got me heated next time im back home im gonna go fuck w/ her house or somethin, cum on her bmw, bitch blackballed me and my current best homey in the same way, she's got it comin.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2005, 01:58:25 AM »

^^ lol, definitely man, u can see it from both sides but if you were in the position you wouldn't turn it down

Like you guys said, you would have to be a faggot to turn an opportunity like that down.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2005, 01:59:34 AM »
these ho's can smile in your face then turn your friends against you over the phone 15 minutes later. mattafact, this thread got me heated next time im back home im gonna go fuck w/ her house or somethin, cum on her bmw, bitch blackballed me and my current best homey in the same way, she's got it comin.
:laugh:

damn, how'd she blacc ball you?   and your friend?